sunandmoon

~Say Anything Thread~

1,491 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi there!

I love PBA, I like Eric Menk and Brgy. Ginebra team. I watched PBA with my family in Pinas. Me and my father will cheer for Brgy. Ginebra Kings and the rest will go for the other team. Kinda fun.

Now that I'm here in the US, my hubby loves football and I love it too. Our favorite is Tony Romo. I also liked the replacement of Bret Favre, Aaron Rogers.

I love to watch tennis too. I followed almost all the tennis events of the Wimbledon and US open.

:dance:

I was devastated when my man, Rafa Nadal, lost in the semis at the US Open. : :crying::crying::crying:

My Aunt was so sad too when RAfa lost..anyways did you see Jaime Lee Curtis guested at THE View, she asked why Rafa kept on pulling his short near on his a$$$.. I noticed that too, was that a mannerism or not comfy with shorts?? I'm still at US open fever..

Yeah I noticed it too. Maybe he is not comfortable with his shorts. He should wear a comfy one. He is a great player though. I love them all. What's next with US open?

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/080911/3/3owch.html

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/080911/afp/080911104303spo.html

Did you see how Djokovic confronted the fans???He is good but I think confronting the fans is not a good idea. You can't see that attitude from Federer and Nadal..

02-16-06- met online

07-20-07- first visit to phils

07-26-07-engagement

07-28-07- back to US

09-14-07- submitted I-129F

09-25-07- NOA1

10-25-07 -NOA2

11-01-07- My fiance got a letter from NVC that within 2 weeks Manila Consulate will send my Packet

11-20-07- Date of my Packet, actually the real one was earlier but it was sent somewhere, good thing my Fiance arrived to spent Thanksgiving day in Phils and we checked the status in Embassy.

11-23-07- Medical though the exact date was Nov. 29..

12-06-07- Interview

12-16-07- Visa in hand

01-16-98- Attended CFO

01-18-08- Arrived in USA , POE-Guam

03-16-08- Wedding

AOS

04-17-08- Submitted the AOS

04-24-08- NOA

05-13-08- Biometrics

05-27-08- Transferred to California

06-14-08- EAD card received

07-21-08- Date of AOS approval but got the letter July 24

No Interview, No RFE and Additional Vaccination( just used the SLEC medical docs)

07-22-08- Date of Permanent REsident CARd , got it July 29

07-31-08- apply for SSN

08-05-08-SSN delivery

01-12-09- First day of work(Thanks to Marielle and Mario)

Timeline
Hi there!

I love PBA, I like Eric Menk and Brgy. Ginebra team. I watched PBA with my family in Pinas. Me and my father will cheer for Brgy. Ginebra Kings and the rest will go for the other team. Kinda fun.

Now that I'm here in the US, my hubby loves football and I love it too. Our favorite is Tony Romo. I also liked the replacement of Bret Favre, Aaron Rogers.

I love to watch tennis too. I followed almost all the tennis events of the Wimbledon and US open.

I was devastated when my man, Rafa Nadal, lost in the semis at the US Open. : :crying::crying::crying:

My Aunt was so sad too when RAfa lost..anyways did you see Jaime Lee Curtis guested at THE View, she asked why Rafa kept on pulling his short near on his a$$$.. I noticed that too, was that a mannerism or not comfy with shorts?? I'm still at US open fever..

Yeah I noticed it too. Maybe he is not comfortable with his shorts. He should wear a comfy one. He is a great player though. I love them all. What's next with US open?

Did you see how Djokovic confronted the fans???He is good but I think confronting the fans is not a good idea. You can't see that attitude from Federer and Nadal..

I missed that part. I don't like Nole that much. I like Roger, Rafa and Andy. Williams sisters and hmmm maybe Jelena and the Chinese Zheng.

Timeline
Hi there!

I missed that part. I don't like Nole that much. I like Roger, Rafa and Andy. Williams sisters and hmmm maybe Jelena and the Chinese Zheng.

I like Jelena too, esp her signature lower backhand at the baseline return..but did you see her screamed " how much I got" (prize) during the awarding, I know it wasn't her intention but I guess it was Serena's turn. I don't like the Williams before but when I saw their dedication to their profession, I started to like them esp during the Wimbledon. Its hard to get back again to the number one spot. nobody does it!!! Have you seen the Five best tantrums at Tennis Channel???about Martina Hingis' attitude during the French Open with Steffi Graf or Monica Seles( I forgot) :blink: Zheng is a good player..John Mc'enroe said that Nadal is realy good but his season already ended( US OPen), his forte is grass at clay court..Whoa, I'm still at US Open fever!!!

02-16-06- met online

07-20-07- first visit to phils

07-26-07-engagement

07-28-07- back to US

09-14-07- submitted I-129F

09-25-07- NOA1

10-25-07 -NOA2

11-01-07- My fiance got a letter from NVC that within 2 weeks Manila Consulate will send my Packet

11-20-07- Date of my Packet, actually the real one was earlier but it was sent somewhere, good thing my Fiance arrived to spent Thanksgiving day in Phils and we checked the status in Embassy.

11-23-07- Medical though the exact date was Nov. 29..

12-06-07- Interview

12-16-07- Visa in hand

01-16-98- Attended CFO

01-18-08- Arrived in USA , POE-Guam

03-16-08- Wedding

AOS

04-17-08- Submitted the AOS

04-24-08- NOA

05-13-08- Biometrics

05-27-08- Transferred to California

06-14-08- EAD card received

07-21-08- Date of AOS approval but got the letter July 24

No Interview, No RFE and Additional Vaccination( just used the SLEC medical docs)

07-22-08- Date of Permanent REsident CARd , got it July 29

07-31-08- apply for SSN

08-05-08-SSN delivery

01-12-09- First day of work(Thanks to Marielle and Mario)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi there!

Which Andy are you talking about? Roddick or Murray? By the way, my favorite racketeer of all time is Bjorn Borg.

Free Hugs...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Free Hugs...

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Nice video.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Whose on First?....

If Bud Abbott and Lou Costello were alive today, their infamous sketch, "Who's on First?" might

have turned out something like this:

COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM

ABBOTT

ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

COSTELLO: Thanks. I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking about buying a computer.

ABBOTT: Mac?

COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou.

ABBOTT: Your computer?

COSTELLO: I don't own a computer. I want to buy one.

COSTELLO: I told you, my name's Lou.

ABBOTT: What about Windows?

COSTELLO: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?

ABBOTT: Do you want a computer with Windows?

COSTELLO: I don't know. What will I see when I look at the windows?

ABBOTT: Wallpaper.

COSTELLO: Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software.

ABBOTT: Software for Windows?

COSTELLO: No. On the computer! I need something I can use to write proposals, track expenses and run my business. What do you have?

ABBOTT: Office.

COSTELLO: Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend anything?

ABBOTT: I just did.

COSTELLO: You just did what?

ABBOTT: Recommend something.

COSTELLO: You recommended something?

ABBOTT: Yes.

COSTELLO: For my office?

COSTELLO: OK, what did you recommend for my office?

COSTELLO: Yes, for my office!

ABBOTT: I recommend Office with Windows.

COSTELLO: I already have an office with windows! OK, let's just say I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I need?

ABBOTT: Word.

COSTELLO: What word?

ABBOTT: Word in Office.

COSTELLO: The only word in office is office.

ABBOTT: The Word in Office for Windows.

COSTELLO: Which word in office for windows?

ABBOTT: The Word you get when you click the blue "W".

COSTELLO: I'm going to click your blue "w" if you don't start with some straight answers. What about financial bookkeeping? You have anything I can track my money with?

ABBOTT: Money.

COSTELLO: That's right. What do you have?

COSTELLO: I need money to track my money?

ABBOTT: It comes bundled with your computer.

COSTELLO: What's bundled with my computer?

COSTELLO: Money comes with my computer?

ABBOTT: Yes. No extra charge.

COSTELLO: I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?

ABBOTT: One copy.

COSTELLO: Isn't it illegal to copy money?

ABBOTT: Microsoft gave us a license to copy Money.

COSTELLO: They can give you a license to copy money?

ABBOTT: Why not? THEY OWN IT!

(A few days later)..........

COSTELLO: How do I turn my computer off?

ABBOTT: Click on "START".............

Free Hugs...

That was a great video.... Thank You!

If Bud Abbott and Lou Costello were alive today, their infamous sketch, "Who's on First?" might

have turned out something like this:

COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM

ABBOTT

COSTELLO: Thanks. I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking about buying a computer.

COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou.

ABBOTT: Your computer?

COSTELLO: I don't own a computer. I want to buy one.

COSTELLO: I told you, my name's Lou.

ABBOTT: What about Windows?

COSTELLO: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?

ABBOTT: Do you want a computer with Windows?

COSTELLO: I don't know. What will I see when I look at the windows?

ABBOTT: Wallpaper.

COSTELLO: Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software.

ABBOTT: Software for Windows?

COSTELLO: No. On the computer! I need something I can use to write proposals, track expenses and run my business. What do you have?

COSTELLO: Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend anything?

ABBOTT: I just did.

COSTELLO: You just did what?

ABBOTT: Recommend something.

COSTELLO: You recommended something?

COSTELLO: For my office?

COSTELLO: OK, what did you recommend for my office?

COSTELLO: Yes, for my office!

ABBOTT: I recommend Office with Windows.

COSTELLO: I already have an office with windows! OK, let's just say I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I need?

ABBOTT: Word.

COSTELLO: What word?

ABBOTT: Word in Office.

COSTELLO: The only word in office is office.

ABBOTT: The Word in Office for Windows.

COSTELLO: Which word in office for windows?

ABBOTT: The Word you get when you click the blue "W".

COSTELLO: I'm going to click your blue "w" if you don't start with some straight answers. What about financial bookkeeping? You have anything I can track my money with?

COSTELLO: That's right. What do you have?

COSTELLO: I need money to track my money?

ABBOTT: It comes bundled with your computer.

COSTELLO: What's bundled with my computer?

COSTELLO: Money comes with my computer?

ABBOTT: Yes. No extra charge.

COSTELLO: I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?

ABBOTT: One copy.

COSTELLO: Isn't it illegal to copy money?

ABBOTT: Microsoft gave us a license to copy Money.

COSTELLO: They can give you a license to copy money?

ABBOTT: Why not? THEY OWN IT!

(A few days later)..........

COSTELLO: How do I turn my computer off?

ABBOTT: Click on "START".............

That was when comedy was comedy.... LOL.... Thanks for sharing Roy!!! :lol:

Timeline
Like the OP, AJAnTESS, who incidentally is my H2B (thanks for the acronym, mrsartis at post #14), I'm into cocktails with gin in them, e.g., Tom Collins and White Lady. By the way, my H2B left a half jug of fresh tuba when he was here in Davao in June. He says he likes his Ilocano sugar cane wine (basi) better! :star::star::star:

Hi honey ..... how are things in Davao today? I remember you also like it Hard and Harder, right? :star::star::star:

Yeah, hon. I crave for Between the Sheets every time! :luv::luv::luv:

philippines-Flag.gifgolfer.gifcalifornia.gif

3014749141_d554587673.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I used to play (varsity) basketball during highschool back in the Philippines. My idols during my high school years were Richie Ticzon (Yum-O!), Bal David and Reggie Miller.

I'm not into basketball anymore. Soccer is now my sport. I love US Men's National Team: Landon Donovan, Carlos Bocanegra, Clint Dempsey, Brian Ching, Timmy Howard, Michael Bradley. I also love the USWMNT: Abby Wambach! I also support my local team- NY Redbulls.

I speak my mind, so please don't take it personally.

I'm here at VJ to help 'Reshape the Filipina Image Online.' <- click

Filed: Timeline
Soccer is now my sport. I love US Men's National Team: Landon Donovan, Carlos Bocanegra, Clint Dempsey, Brian Ching, Timmy Howard, Michael Bradley.

I thought you like soccer. LOL U.S. team is joke Other than Tim Howard who is a petty good keeper, the rest are second rate players. The only way the U.S. makes it to the World Cup is they get to play teams like Costa Rica and Canada to qualify. You want to see real soccer, watch English Premier League games.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/...ullranking.html

U.S. is ranked 28th in the world

Edited by I Quit

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.