iceyspots

Happy Tuesday

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

((((((((((((((group hug)))))))))))))))

I have been on VJ since December 2003, and never have I seen such a close supportive group. We all come from different generations and locations. Some of us know each other a little better than others, but when it is time to come together and celebrate--------nobody dances like the ME/NA group!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

To those of you still waiting,,,,be assured that I will be here to dance with you too as you get your approvals and interviews. Happy Tuesday.

Jackie

Filed: Timeline

Well I know I'm gonna mess up names so I'll say..congrats to those who are reuniting, interviewing, traveling, waiting for her husband to get here, etc. and good luck to Jean on her job hunt also much luck and patience to Carrie. I'm having a regular old Tuesday at work. The weather is supposed to be nice here today inshallah..looking forward to a nice Memorial weekend inshallah. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Hugs and Kisses

Kara :luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Meriem, that is the sweetest thing between Hachemi and Kyle! Awwwwwwwww.....

Jackie, thanks so much for being here to cheer others on... I think it's so important to hear from someone who's completed the dang process - it really serves as an inspiration when the road gets tough!

Well, I just returned from teaching one of my "healthclub bellydance" classes... those ladies are so much fun and are really digging our class (so am I)! I just have to vent for a moment abt the other healthclub I'm teaching at (same company, different location). They were paying me 2 different amts at each club, so I asked for the lower one to step up to the higher price - I get this schpiel from one of the trainers abt how "it's not abt the $$, we don't do this to make loads of $$".... ok, fine, but I'm not on daddy's dime anymore, and I'm giving up 2 hours of time at my office (read $130) to come teach this class (at prime appt time) for $20.... it just doesn't make sense to me.... so, we'll finish this session, and they can either pay me more for prime time, or they can find another time that works better for me at a substandard price!!! :hehe:

Soooo.... I love the morning class, the afternoon class is cool, but will not be continuing in another 2 weeks unless we can move it to a different time frame.... :whistle:

venting over....

returning to our regularly scheduled Tuesday program :yes:

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello All...just another Tuesday, nothing exciting to report. Ho Hum...

LB - I have not been posting much lately but I have been reading. I have been ready for my cruise for some time now. I think everyone on here goes through a period where they prefer not to post or to stay away for some time.

On another note: I am so excited for all of you that are having reunions!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.