Mocana87

G-325a Job history

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

My fiance has been working for a UPC,a company in Romania, for about 5 years. The company is having financial problems and they let go a great deal of workers including my fiance. His last day was August 1st. I am filing out our g-325a and I was wondering if it would be a problem if it shows that he is unemployed at the moment. He has two offers from two different companies and will be employed again in september. I dont want to wait any longer to send out our forms but I am worried if it will be a problem. Can someone tell me if they are looking to make sure that my fiance is employed?

DSC04444.jpgIMG_7162.jpgIMG_7316.jpg

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2008-09-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-09-10

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-21

NVC Received : 2009-01-26

NVC Left : 2009-01-26

Consulate Received : 2009-02-03

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-09

Packet 3 Sent back: 2009-02-11

Packet 4 Received : 2009-02-26

Interview Date : 2009-03-09

Visa Received : 2009-03-09

Future:

US Entry : 2009-03-23

Marriage : 2009-06-13

My fiance has been working for a UPC,a company in Romania, for about 5 years. The company is having financial problems and they let go a great deal of workers including my fiance. His last day was August 1st. I am filing out our g-325a and I was wondering if it would be a problem if it shows that he is unemployed at the moment. He has two offers from two different companies and will be employed again in september. I dont want to wait any longer to send out our forms but I am worried if it will be a problem. Can someone tell me if they are looking to make sure that my fiance is employed?

No, your fiance's employment is not an issue. Just show a timeline for gaps and put down unemployed for those times he was. Your fiance is the beneficiary? His working is not an issue, nor will it be.

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Timeline

As the previous poster said, employment is not an issue for the beneficiary, only for the petitioner. At the time we sent our immigration applications, my husband was a student and unemployed and there was never a question or inquiry about it. He received his visa without a problem related to that. Good luck with your journey! :thumbs:

As the previous poster said, employment is not an issue for the beneficiary, only for the petitioner. At the time we sent our immigration applications, my husband was a student and unemployed and there was never a question or inquiry about it. He received his visa without a problem related to that. Good luck with your journey! :thumbs:

Yep they couldn't care less as to whether she is unemployed.

Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Good luck

Lol um, its my fiance that is unemployed :D I am the "she" in our relationship :whistle: since I am a woman and he is a man... but thanks again for your feed back

DSC04444.jpgIMG_7162.jpgIMG_7316.jpg

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2008-09-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-09-10

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-21

NVC Received : 2009-01-26

NVC Left : 2009-01-26

Consulate Received : 2009-02-03

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-09

Packet 3 Sent back: 2009-02-11

Packet 4 Received : 2009-02-26

Interview Date : 2009-03-09

Visa Received : 2009-03-09

Future:

US Entry : 2009-03-23

Marriage : 2009-06-13

Good luck

Lol um, its my fiance that is unemployed :D I am the "she" in our relationship :whistle: since I am a woman and he is a man... but thanks again for your feed back

Oops :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.