ShallowShrek

what is up with the uscis date not updating?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
why did they not update the august dates. they still have july on and its already august 20th

With my prior experience.. the NOA said the interview will take 365 as well, but after received NOA1 after a month, I received a letter of Interview..

It was just so bad because I had to fly alone as we already scheduled a trip in the Philippines.. I had bought a last minute ticket.. which was very very expensive..Unfortunately the date of my interview is the date we were leaving to go for vacation.. But everything is paid off now..

It is just sad that some people got paid but they are not doing their job well.. I went and check my case again online after I read your post, it indicates that they just received my N400 but I am already a citizen.. How about that? :innocent:

Anticipate that anytime soon you will receive a letter of interview..

Edited by Completely
jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I called today, and they said they were working really hard on all our files and had no time to update the site :jest:

lol we thought you were for real since it did sound like something stupid the uscis would actually go and say lol

I second thinking it was real. They might actually say something like this. I remember the not updating the website in 2005 like this while waiting for our K-1. They just had a brain fart moment.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.