CALLING ALL GOING THOUGH ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN- OFF TOPIC

1,982 posts in this topic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anybody here try using those shortcuts posted, that allow you to print the whole DS3032 forms and all the other stuff like i864 and etc for missouri center before going to embassy. LIke those shortcuts.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: Timeline
anybody here try using those shortcuts posted, that allow you to print the whole DS3032 forms and all the other stuff like i864 and etc for missouri center before going to embassy. LIke those shortcuts.

*******DO NOT use those short cuts. they are OLD and WRONG and Incompleate.************

we tried to use them in FEB 2006 for sheilas papers and it was WRONG...

I strongly advise you to WAIT or Risk getting RFE....and delay of your case

********************************************************************************

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

*******DO NOT use those short cuts. they are OLD and WRONG and Incompleate.************

we tried to use them in FEB 2006 for sheilas papers and it was WRONG...

I strongly advise you to WAIT or Risk getting RFE....and delay of your case

********************************************************************************

I agree to wait it out. It is not that bad of issuing the paperwork in the next steps. Really just read up and know what step come next and in my case our turnaround was one day on most forms. Except the financials I got on a Friday and returned them Tuesday. I got them processed and then had to have the notary on Monday to stamp the paperwork and was at copier for two days. Other than anything that required his signature I had to send to him in Pakistan and he then submitted it to NVC him self. I did not cut any corners since this embassy is hard enough to go thru as it is now when bringing over a male partner. Good luck.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
Here is the update. Ishteaq called the embassy for an update on Friday and was informed the case was in DC. I will contact DOS for confirmation tomorrow or wednesday at the latest. When I called friday it was not showing any updates and I know if it was just cabled it takes a few days to go thru the que. Hope to share confirmation news with all later. Sure am praying that we are at DOS now.

Mary

Wow Mary.. that took them so long - but Its good its moving. I hope DOS kicks it into High Gear for you - say hi to the ladies for me :P

I have not posted in awhile - I guess I was hoping that a non-watched pot would boil and I would see more sisters and Hubbys with Visa's in hand today - but I'm sure it will be soon - you and Shon and sheila and Omid, Al and anyone else who is waiting.

Naseer is good - but bored - I dont think he is used to sitting around the house. With no license & no EAD his days run long. He's already cleaned the garage :lol: (I dont think I have ever been that bored).

Good luck everyone - I hope to see good news this week!

Me and Nas at Benihanas in Orlando

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along

Timeline

Sure wish to hear something but case is still not showing at DOS now. Need to try and track it down. LOL

Shelia has your husband went back to the embassy yet? I have been waiting on hearing his visa was issued. Good luck to you and everyone else that is waiting.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Sure wish to hear something but case is still not showing at DOS now. Need to try and track it down. LOL

Shelia has your husband went back to the embassy yet? I have been waiting on hearing his visa was issued. Good luck to you and everyone else that is waiting.

Mary

Hi marry, he is going to the embassy on monday , he is stuck in Karachi due to his mother being Ill. She is better now so after her Dr apt he will go back home to get the police report and then go to the embassy. They sent out the letter for him to be able to come to the embassy on.Cause he was worried about going without a letter. InshaAllah we will find some info out after he comes back from the embassy.

Mary

Hi marry, he is going to the embassy on monday , he is stuck in Karachi due to his mother being Ill. She is better now so after her Dr apt he will go back home to get the police report and then go to the embassy. They sent out the letter for him to be able to come to the embassy on.Cause he was worried about going without a letter. InshaAllah we will find some info out after he comes back from the embassy.

its better to explain it to you rather then writting if you i can call you oryou call me and i can tell you about it . its rather complicated

The agent i used is Niaz Alam, his number is 312-263-1972. There are serveral other agents in chicago are, but he seems more professional. And you dont have problems with the seatings.

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-27-2006 | NOA1

I-129F Process

03-13-2006 | NOA1

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Timeline

Sheilia enjoyed chatting with you. I got off the phone and fed my hungry guys, lol. Oldest put something in the microwave when we were talking and I told him to reheat it. When I went to check he had it on warm hold and no heat getting to it. :lol: So they are fed and in better mood now.

Filed: Timeline

Here is the update. Ishteaq called the embassy for an update on Friday and was informed the case was in DC. I will contact DOS for confirmation tomorrow or wednesday at the latest. When I called friday it was not showing any updates and I know if it was just cabled it takes a few days to go thru the que. Hope to share confirmation news with all later. Sure am praying that we are at DOS now.

Mary

Wow Mary.. that took them so long - but Its good its moving. I hope DOS kicks it into High Gear for you - say hi to the ladies for me :P

I have not posted in awhile - I guess I was hoping that a non-watched pot would boil and I would see more sisters and Hubbys with Visa's in hand today - but I'm sure it will be soon - you and Shon and sheila and Omid, Al and anyone else who is waiting.

Naseer is good - but bored - I dont think he is used to sitting around the house. With no license & no EAD his days run long. He's already cleaned the garage :lol: (I dont think I have ever been that bored).

Good luck everyone - I hope to see good news this week!

Me and Nas at Benihanas in Orlando

cool pic Laney.

we have 2 benihanas up the street here in dallas..

shon.gif

ok well this is just too funny so i have to post it. I was driving with my family on the famous devon street in chicago in january , and some guy was crossing the street wearing a UNDERWEAR style short holding groceries in his hands lol with no pants. It was like -15 degrees outside. hahaha. At first site i didnt grasp the situation cause i mean i was like why would someone do that. so my dad pointed the guy out he is like "look at that jahil(idiot)". so then i looked again could not hold back, i was laughing like crazy. hhahaahah.

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-27-2006 | NOA1

I-129F Process

03-13-2006 | NOA1