• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ISL CHEERLEADING LIST6/25/6~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this list is everyone active, inactive and waiting to be active on this thread. its our encouragement list. its a simple no frills list.. ok.it is away of tracking those on AR and those waiting to be reunited. those that are Reunited. and those expecting babies!!!

if you see errors let me know. if you want to be added –deleted- updates etc.. or maybe even a special message attached to your name just let me know.!!!!! Also your name may appear more than once.

Sometimes you may have 2 interviews pending or you may have something else in the mix. Its ok!!

Please everyone - it takes each one of you to keep the list and this thread alive!!!

ISL cheerleading List.

New sisters and brothers welcome!!!- -don’t be shy please post!!!

Anyone have reunion coming up?

Please I pray I get out of AP!!!!

Please pray for us to get visa in hand – daddy need to be home!!

AR

Michigan

Omid

Shonjaved- Javeds B day is July 1st

Dude

ARS

CONS

Danali

A1Atif

Waiting for interviews!!!!

Julieanne – how are you doing kiddo?

Psoft

!

Faal4anisa

Ayesha

DLG

Inspired

Hafiz

Sadeeeh??????????

Lashoreee

Fookie

Waiting visa in hand

Pending home comings

Active – list..lol

US1416

Junaid

Dean

AJ

Laura

reunited

Us & Pakistan

Dood wala

Junaid-

Nizzy-

Dean

Shamila

Czarina!!!!!!

Jenny- having a baby

Perdesi – Congrats on getting visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess

Cindi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laney-

Zsam

Unsure list…unsure of your status. Please inform me so I can update you !!!

muhammadzubair75

VJ babies!!!

Sadia having a baby girl!!!

US1416

Jenny – having a baby

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

:crying::crying::crying:

I do not count anymore. I got deleted and never put back on. BOO HOO HOO Me. :jest:

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

awwwwwwww

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salaams

This is my first post, Im just waiting for my wife's I 130 to come through, received NOA 1 4/8 and since then no touches or nothing. Guess Ill just join the long waiting list.

thats right, welcome aboard.

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-27-2006 | NOA1

I-129F Process

03-13-2006 | NOA1

AOS process

08-30-2007 | NOA1

Timeline
Salaams

This is my first post, Im just waiting for my wife's I 130 to come through, received NOA 1 4/8 and since then no touches or nothing. Guess Ill just join the long waiting list.

Walikum Salaam Saeed and welcome to the forum. Good luck on your case and just take it one day at a time and pray for patience and understanding along the way.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

i wish you all good luck in the coming week, please pray i get NVC # assigned this week. Thanks

Edited by hafiz30

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-27-2006 | NOA1

I-129F Process

03-13-2006 | NOA1

AOS process

08-30-2007 | NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Salaams

Wsalam,

brother .. and welcome

here is a time saving tip..

all the documents I have like forms or letters from congressman, interview letters. etc..

me and my husband have a JOINT yahoo account. we scan and place all important things there.

its a good place for you to saved scanned items there- the DS 230 and agent of choice papers. so when your spouse needs them - they can print up or view anything from there. saves on alot of mailing costs.

:thumbs:

I am not interested to fight with you on anything because I know you don’t want to listen anyone. Anyways. Whatever I wrote in my earlier post advice me by my lawyer and he has been in immigration practice for more than 40 years.

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Hope this week is good news for all of you! Checking in and see a few newcomers on here as well. Want to send out warm welcomes to all of you as well.

Mary

Salaams

Wsalam,

brother .. and welcome

all the documents I have like forms or letters from congressman, interview letters. etc..

me and my husband have a JOINT yahoo account. we scan and place all important things there.

its a good place for you to saved scanned items there- the DS 230 and agent of choice papers. so when your spouse needs them - they can print up or view anything from there. saves on alot of mailing costs.

I dont know what hell your talking about!. I was only giving a simple tip on

how me and my husband save important documents. which is convient for both of us.

I get a letter I scan it and he can read it over too. when he filled out the DS 230 I read it..

and If I saw errors I could point it out before he sent it in. which is a big help to anyone

whos native tongue is not english. so dont get your knickers in a bunch.

I am not interested to fight with you on anything because I know you don’t want to listen anyone. Anyways. Whatever I wrote in my earlier post advice me by my lawyer and he has been in immigration practice for more than 40 years.

Salaams

Wsalam,

brother .. and welcome

how me and my husband save important documents. which is convient for both of us.

I get a letter I scan it and he can read it over too. when he filled out the DS 230 I read it..

and If I saw errors I could point it out before he sent it in. which is a big help to anyone

shon.gif

Now, now... play nice, children.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.