w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Making fun of people because they're ugly

122 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

But what about if you actually live in the 'hood and everybody dresses like that?

We like to see plain white tees around where I work, because that means everbody is feeling peaceful.

It's just urban style...depends on the context...I think it's funny when suburban kids with $$ try to rock that. Plus a lot of kids I know dress simply just because they don't have very many clothes and it's not as obvious when the clothing is simple (ie no logos or pictures) that they're wearing the same thing every day.

The baggy pants, I really can't come up with any reasoning for it (although many people I know wear baggy pants so it's not clear what they're concealing)...I'm just so used to it now...but so silly when they're so baggy they start to fall down.

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of your comments on the picture are ridicilous.

First of all that chain is not mines i dont like jewerly, a friend of mines whos actually taking a picture it's his. He's from the same country as me also...

So if i wear a hat, that makes me gangsta?

WEARING SOMEOTHER DUDE'S STUFF... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

What are you 8!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
Some of your comments on the picture are ridicilous.

First of all that chain is not mines i dont like jewerly, a friend of mines whos actually taking a picture it's his. He's from the same country as me also...

So if i wear a hat, that makes me gangsta?

WEARING SOMEOTHER DUDE'S STUFF... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

What are you 8!

ah that was wack...thats my boy, only did that for a picture.

not that serious..

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
But what about if you actually live in the 'hood and everybody dresses like that?

We like to see plain white tees around where I work, because that means everbody is feeling peaceful.

It's just urban style...depends on the context...I think it's funny when suburban kids with $ try to rock that. Plus a lot of kids I know dress simply just because they don't have very many clothes and it's not as obvious when the clothing is simple (ie no logos or pictures) that they're wearing the same thing every day.

The baggy pants, I really can't come up with any reasoning for it (although many people I know wear baggy pants so it's not clear what they're concealing)...I'm just so used to it now...but so silly when they're so baggy they start to fall down.

:yes: That makes sense.

Does your girl know about all your boys???

Does she accept Eric? :rofl:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Timeline

Oh yeah, when you see colors, run.

They're very protective and respectful of me, so even if the red is on display, I have no problem with telling them to keep their attitude in check. I've got lots of them now saying please and thank you.

Filed: Timeline

Oh yeah, when you see colors, run.

They're very protective and respectful of me, so even if the red is on display, I have no problem with telling them to keep their attitude in check. I've got lots of them now saying please and thank you.

Cool.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

It's just urban style...depends on the context...I think it's funny when suburban kids with $ try to rock that. Plus a lot of kids I know dress simply just because they don't have very many clothes and it's not as obvious when the clothing is simple (ie no logos or pictures) that they're wearing the same thing every day.

:yes: That makes sense.

Yep, it's amazing what kids can fit in there. Even more amazing when they take whatever it is out and show it to me.

Edit: that sounded slightly pervy...I hope you know what I mean.

Edited by GabachaYucateca

Most people aren't aware that ugly folks have this magic thing called a "fist". It is highly useful for when being made fun of, to make that person's face magically uglier than theirs.

Damn, I bet you're ugly :jest: (i am kidding)

Yep, it's amazing what kids can fit in there. Even more amazing when they take whatever it is out and show it to me.

Edit: that sounded slightly pervy...I hope you know what I mean.

;)

It's cool, we're all entitled to get a little freaky every now and then!

Edited by A.J.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Most people aren't aware that ugly folks have this magic thing called a "fist". It is highly useful for when being made fun of, to make that person's face magically uglier than theirs.

Damn, I bet you're ugly.

Lets make beautiful ugly manbabies together.

:rofl: :rofl:

Damn, I bet you're ugly.

Lets make beautiful ugly manbabies together.

:rofl:

(you missed my edit)