felshen

Real estate agents

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Any one have any good agents in Nigeria that they can refer als any info on schools. I will be going back home soon and want to check all my options and dont really want the kids in an international school. Would much rather they go to a good private school so they dont get all tied up in the social class thing. Any info is greatly appreciated. We are looking in Lagos (although really think it may be too much for them), Ibadan, etc. But nothing like lekki, or VI I want them to grow up around regular people not the ultra elite.

.png

Filed: Other Timeline
Thanks for the wealth of info.. Im glad that I wasnt in a position where I didnt have other options and it was life or death or I guess I would have been dead

:blink: sorry that you feel that way :wow: .

sometimes when ppl dont respond its because "they/we don't have the answers. :( "

it is sometimes better not to say anything than to say the wrong thing :thumbs: .

consider the silence a blessing in disguise :innocent: , not that we/ppl have ignored your requests for info. could be that maybe your request was posted in the wrong arena and needs to be reposted elswhere :blush: .

I, personally, would never want to give bad information or mislead someone :star: , so I chose not to answer/respond to your thread (even though I did read it trying to glean some knowledge for future reference) :yes: , and I would hope and pray that others would respect me and honor themselves by not speaking just to be heard :huh:

(but in some arenas, on vj manners do not exist)!!! :angry::bonk::devil:

So in closing ;) , do not feel that you have been ignored :no: , you have not (L)

(look at how many ppl read your thread :huh: ),

its just that some of us who post regularly honestly "DO NOT KNOW :( ."

take care and I pray you well on your journey

UNO (F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I know very little about school in Nigeria other than one I visited while I was there. A neighbor from where I was staying is one of the heads of one of the locations. He wanted me to visit so the kids could see me. It was really interesting and one of the pictures from the school is my current screen saver

The school is SAM Universal Childern School the head office/school is in Orile Oshodi and there are other schools in Ikotun and Itire Surulere

The contact number is 803 305 7631 Head office is 18 Aduke Thomas Street Orile Oshodi Lagos

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.