stevemc

Tracking AOS online status

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Fellow Vjs,

Greetings!

Is there anybody know how can i track my AOS online? How do you know that USCIS touch it already or not?

Would you know the link? And what is the receipt number to be use?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Stevemercy :

have a great time here!:-)

DEC 22, 2008 - RECEIVED GREEN CARD

JANUARY 24, 2009 - WILL BE IN MANILA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Hi Fellow Vjs,

Greetings!

Is there anybody know how can i track my AOS online? How do you know that USCIS touch it already or not?

Stevemercy :

Go to https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectuser...ZRr1j_W_fvRcVUr and register with the receipt # on your NOA...

Greencard (2008):

July 16....AOS mailed;

July 17.......AOS received
July 21.......NOA1 receipt date

July 23.......Check Cashed
July 25.......Received NOA1

July 28.......Received Biometrics appointment
Aug 12.....received RFE notice

Aug 13...Biometrics Appointment

August 19...RFE received, case resumed processing
Oct. 8.........EAD Card production ordered

Oct. 16.......EAD Approval noticed mailed
Oct. 18........EAD in hand (came in mail)
Nov 3.........Interview Notice received in mail
Dec 4.........Interview APPROVED, CRIS email: card production ordered
Dec 9.........Welcome noticed received in mail Dec 9.........card production ordered
Dec 14.......Received greencard in mail

CITIZENSHIP (2014):
May 7...Application mailed out

Timeline
Hi Fellow Vjs,

Greetings!

Stevemercy :

Go to https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectuser...ZRr1j_W_fvRcVUr and register with the receipt # on your NOA...

hELLO There thank you for your kind reply but i can't still get it in, i created an account under customer and my AOS receipt number is starting from MSC and i tried to add this receipt number but failed the only receipt number accepted in here is my last receipt number in I-130 petition.

mAYBE i got the wrong way?

Anyway hoping to get more details online soon so i can monitor my AOS status online.

Thank you :-)

We waited to see our case status for the aos documents online (seems to be normal) until after the biometrics was completed. Once the biometrics is completed then you should be able to add-enter your msc case numbers.

David & Jenny

Removing Conditions

5-24-2010 - Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center via USPS (receipt/signature required)

5-25-2010 - Delivered to Vermont Service Center & Signed For

6-1-2010 - I-751 Receipt Notice Received in Mail (dated 5/26/10)

*time Passed

7-30-2010 - Biometrics date: August 13, 2010

8-13-2010 - Biometrics Finished

*time passed

8-30-2010 - email received 'card production ordered'

8-31-2010 - touch (updated on uscis as approved)

9-4-2010 - Received 10yr Green Card ** Now we relax **

Timeline
We waited to see our case status for the aos documents online (seems to be normal) until after the biometrics was completed. Once the biometrics is completed then you should be able to add-enter your msc case numbers.

Hi thank you for yor information, we really appreciated it.

We will ust wait till biometrics done.

Thank you

stevemercy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

we are the same,..i cannot add my case number in my portfolio and cannot view my case online...i got my noa's for the 3 last july 28...huhuhu and my biometrics will be this friday aug 15...no choice but to wait...

Timeline
we are the same,..i cannot add my case number in my portfolio and cannot view my case online...i got my noa's for the 3 last july 28...huhuhu and my biometrics will be this friday aug 15...no choice but to wait...

yeah right lets wait and see!!

:-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.