weareone

Case number so crazy

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

why my case number didn't work ? maybe they gave us wrong one ? plz help me iam new on this , so if someone want help plz feel free and good luck , god bless ya

welcome to my page hahahah.......just ask me and i will be ready to answer......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
why my case number didn't work ? maybe they gave us wrong one ? plz help me iam new on this , so if someone want help plz feel free and good luck , god bless ya

Did you receive an I-797 or I-797C, otherwise known as your NOA1?

You need to receive your NOA1 first. If you did, then you need to use the "RECEIPT NUMBER" that is printed near the top.

Since you filed with CSC, it should start with WAC and have 10 numbers following.

When entering your number on the USCIS website, do not include the hyphons (-).

Ensure you enter 10 numbers after the three letters (WAC). If you don't have 10 numbers, include zeros (0) at after the "WAC" and before the numbers to equall 10 digits.

Edited by roi_aggie

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Timeline

You need to receive your NOA1 first. If you did, then you need to use the "RECEIPT NUMBER" that is printed near the top.

Since you filed with CSC, it should start with WAC and have 10 numbers following.

Ensure you enter 10 numbers after the three letters (WAC). If you don't have 10 numbers, include zeros (0) at after the "WAC" and before the numbers to equall 10 digits.

yes i receved my noa1 in7/26/2008 , they gave me this WAC-xx-xxx-xxxxx but didn't work , see what they said:

Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

Case Status Retrieval Failed

This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

thank you so much for ur answer and god bless ya

welcome to my page hahahah.......just ask me and i will be ready to answer......

Timeline

yes i didn't include the hyphons (-).but still said eror that so crazy , i will die oh god , i think it wrong case number

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Then the only thing I can suggest is that maybe it isn't entered into their system yet, and try again later.

Patience is indeed a virtue when it comes to this often long and stressful process. :innocent:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

that was my case before I cant see anything or always failed but after my biometric I am updated now about my case no failure at all every time I am checking my case online

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline
Then the only thing I can suggest is that maybe it isn't entered into their system yet, and try again later.

Patience is indeed a virtue when it comes to this often long and stressful process. :innocent:

you are right , that what i need to do wait and wait till our god help us , we have faith in god , yes maybe it isn't entered into the system yet , ok man thank you again , take care , have a wondeful life

i missed my fiance so much :innocent:

Timeline
that was my case before I cant see anything or always failed but after my biometric I am updated now about my case no failure at all every time I am checking my case online

yes i need only wait my noa2, and everythings will be okay , ok man thank you for ur reply , and good luck , have a wondeful day

Edited by weareone

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

NOyeah, i HAVE A similar case, they also just sent me the receipt#, there was no NOA1.... the receipt#is blurry too.I can hardly read the numbers.....My mother told me also a petitioner of I-130 before told me that sometimes others get only receipt# and no NOA1 and they just receive the NOA2-The Approval...Lets just cross our finger that our case works that way...Alot of cases are different than others.. :wacko:

Timeline
NOyeah, i HAVE A similar case, they also just sent me the receipt#, there was no NOA1.... the receipt#is blurry too.I can hardly read the numbers.....My mother told me also a petitioner of I-130 before told me that sometimes others get only receipt# and no NOA1 and they just receive the NOA2-The Approval...Lets just cross our finger that our case works that way...Alot of cases are different than others.. :wacko:

so we must wait and god help us huh?

Timeline
Well either 'God' or the uscis ;) .... call and tell them you never got your noa1 and they will give you the correct WAC number. ;)

yeah , that what i need to do; i will call them , ty man , god bless ya

Timeline
Well either 'God' or the uscis ;) .... call and tell them you never got your noa1 and they will give you the correct WAC number. ;)

yeah , that what i need to do; i will call them , ty man , god bless ya

good luck everbody, we are in true love , so let go , enjoy our life

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.