PlatyPius

White American (proud to be...)

368 posts in this topic

America!!

we love you!!!

how many people are proud to be citizens of this beautiful ountry of ours, the stripes and the stars for the rights that men have died for to protect,

The women and men who have broke their neck's for the freedom of speech the United States Government has sworn to uphold, or so we're told...

Tax payers is proud American not those suckers.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Well, your target is BLACK women, of course it would be racist. If you said white women were whores it would be racist too because it's based upon race. Look, if you feel compelled to defend whites go right ahead. Most people understand that this is folly. I don't agree to celebrate my race to begin with, just like be overly patriotic and celebrate my country, or my gender, because these were things I never accomplished, but some people do. People are hypocrites about everything. Just because they're hypocrites doesn't mean you have to jump off the deep end and ###### about things like Black History Month which have a clear purpose, and declare meaningless things that you can't even figure out what to do with, like White History Month.

You live in a society that is still edgy about racism, and yes, racism is still a part of this country, even though there are no slaves. So do what the rest of us do and deal with it, rather than perpetuate the problem and whine about the things you don't have when there are plenty worse off than you in the U.S.

For the record I have no problem with black history, black magazines or Latino etc. The only issue I have is that in the United States white people are made to feel guilty while everyone else's culture should be celebrated. Everyone else is encouraged to promote the growth and advancement of their race alone. Whereas whitey is told to shut up because they had slaves and segregated people.

I am sure you not going to follow my logic but what do you think of the following:

Less than 2% of American actually owned slaves. Yet all white Americans are guilty right.

Now as a percentage of the criminals vs their demographic, so-called minorities (black and Latinos) make up the majority of prisoners. So should it be okay for Caucasian Americans to demand an apology from black Americans and Latinos for the high crime rates. Ridiculous right? or is that different..

That's a good point.

Why am I responsible for the actions performed by a minority of the population over 200 years, all of whom I was unrelated to and before my family ever came to the United States? :unsure:

Well you aren't - obviously. But we've all benefitted in some way from the policies of the past - and I don't think its really any coincidence that blacks tend to occupy the lowest levels of the socio-economic ladder. There is a chain of cause and effect here - related to the racist policies of the past.

Why am I responsible for the actions performed by a minority of the population over 200 years, all of whom I was unrelated to and before my family ever came to the United States? :unsure:

Well you aren't - obviously. But we've all benefitted in some way from the policies of the past - and I don't think its really any coincidence that blacks tend to occupy the lowest levels of the socio-economic ladder. There is a chain of cause and effect here - related to the racist policies of the past.

look around who is lazy and stupid (Keep it to yourself) you know what I mean.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I've very curious, SJ, who is lazy and stupid?

I generally find that people who have no concept of syntax nor punctuation may fall into that category. Just sayin'.

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

Maybe you with your middle class British up bringing. 6 get off this crusader bandwagon you are on. Almost anyone I have ever met with your views comes from a well off to middle class back ground.

"Of the past" being the key words. Thus why an African American is now running for president. It is called progress and moving on; rather than dwelling and blaming.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

:lol: What's with the Middle-class thing? Aren't we all middle-class? Or are you one of those people who pretends to be working class because you think its "honest".

I wasn't talking about "blame" either - and if you'd bothered to read the entirety of that last post you might infer some connection between the socio-economic hierarchy of the present and the policies of the not too distant past.

Edited by Number 6

:lol: What's with the Middle-class thing? Aren't we all middle-class? Or are you one of those people who pretends to be working class because you think its "honest".

6, you probably have never used a bus yet act as if you know what everyone else goes through. Every single person I have come across with your views is usually from a well off background. Same know-it-all mouth as well.

Edited by Aficionado

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

6, you probably have never used a bus yet act as if you know what everyone else goes through. Every single person I have come across with your views is usually from a well off background. Same know-it-all mouth as well.

Well you'd be totally wrong in my case. But that's what happens with generalisations I guess.

And buses....?

Hint: I commute to work ;)

2:0 against you sir :whistle:

I trust you'll drop this line of argument now, yes? :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
America!!

we love you!!!

how many people are proud to be citizens of this beautiful ountry of ours, the stripes and the stars for the rights that men have died for to protect,

The women and men who have broke their neck's for the freedom of speech the United States Government has sworn to uphold, or so we're told...

It would be interesting to see what the world would be like today if American soldiers in WWII took the hippie route and simply did nothing.

although those lyrics have nothing to do with hippie, it's eminem (rap) :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

And buses....?

You work? no ####.. You are right. There is a first for everything.

Next you are going to tell me you live in a ghetto. And I am the tooth fairy as well.

Edit: Commute from where, Alpine New Jersey

Edited by Aficionado

Timeline
And buses....?

You work? no ####.. You are right. There is a first for everything.

Next you are going to tell me you live in a ghetto. And I am the tooth fairy as well.

:lol: I don't really have a reason to lie.

And as for where I live - I live 5 miles outside of Newark.

3:0 against you sir.

But if you want to continue making yourself look like a prat by claiming to know more about me than I do, please be my guest. :lol:

But if you want to continue making yourself look like a prat by claiming to know more about me than I do, please be my guest. :lol:

You seldom mention anything about yourself. Even when you have the same arguments with others and they ask the same questions; which you never answer.

Therefore one can assume.

Timeline

You seldom mention anything about yourself. Even when you have the same arguments with others and they ask the same questions; which you never answer.

Therefore one can assume.

You assumed incorrectly. That's why it pays not to ;)

You assumed incorrectly. That's why it pays not to ;)

As I said earlier I am the tooth fairy. Can either of us prove anything the other says? no. So why even mention it. This is not the first time you and I have played this game..

For example: how many greyhound buses have you ridden? how old are you? really you could answer anything..

Edited by Aficionado

Timeline

Oh for Pete's sake - this is just silly. Believe me, don't believe - I really could care less. It doesn't have any bearing on this thread. You asked but you don't like the answers.

I dunno about the tooth fairy - but you're definitely living in fantasy land.