bct

QUESTION ON E-TICKET

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

HELLO:)

I READ IN ONE OF THE POSTS HERE ONE TIME (BUT COULDNT REMEMBER THE LINK ANYMORE) THAT A COPY OF THE CREDIT CARD OF THE FIANCE IS NEEDED ONCE HE IS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT YOUR TICKET.

HE BOOKED ME FOR A FLIGHT IN NORTHWEST AIRLINES, USED HIS VISA CARD, AND SENT ME THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER, AND I JUST PRINTED THE RESERVATION AND RECEIPT FROM NWA WEBSITE. IS THE RESERVATION SUMMARY I GOT ENOUGH DOCUS TO PRESENT TO NWA COUNTER AT THE AIRPORT TO GET MY BOARDING PASS?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:dance::thumbs::star: Yeah that is good. Enjoy your Trip. God Bless.

OUR Time Line;

Nov 4, 2004 Met on YM Pool Game Chat room

Dec 30, 2005 Surprized her with our 1st meeting in person

Dec 31, 2005/Jan 1, 2006 Got Engaged

Jan 10, 2006 Had my 56th Birthday party in Philippines

Jan 11, 2006 Left the go come back Home

Mar 20, 2006 Found out Sonia was Pregnant

Oct 7, 2006 Our son was born

Nov 5, 2006 Arrived in the Philippine for a visit

Nov 11, 2006 Had our son Basptized

Nov 19, 2006 Left the Philippines again

July 31, 2007 Mailed inI 129 F was mailed in

Aug 13, 2007 Received

Sep 25, 2007 I 797 Notice of Action Mailed out

Feb 25, 2008 NAO2 has been approve sent to Manila.

Mar. 31, 2008 Made phone call about interview set dates

Apr. 15, 2008 Medical Exam St. Luke (GOOD TO GO!!!!!)

Apr. 24, 2008 Interview(APPROVED AND WAITING VISA)

Jun. 6, 2008 Finally got Visa at about VISA[/size]

Aug. 05, 2008 On a jet plane head for the Philippines to get my family

Aug. 06, , 2008 we are together again

AUGUST 19, 2008 POE Seattle, WA.

NOV. 8, 2008 Wedding

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You can always call NW and ask what their rules are regarding this situation, or have your SO call them.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I READ IN ONE OF THE POSTS HERE ONE TIME (BUT COULDNT REMEMBER THE LINK ANYMORE) THAT A COPY OF THE CREDIT CARD OF THE FIANCE IS NEEDED ONCE HE IS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT YOUR TICKET.

HE BOOKED ME FOR A FLIGHT IN NORTHWEST AIRLINES, USED HIS VISA CARD, AND SENT ME THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER, AND I JUST PRINTED THE RESERVATION AND RECEIPT FROM NWA WEBSITE. IS THE RESERVATION SUMMARY I GOT ENOUGH DOCUS TO PRESENT TO NWA COUNTER AT THE AIRPORT TO GET MY BOARDING PASS?

My fiance purchased the ticket for me thru his credit card. And I just got the copy of my electronic ticket faxed to me by fiance. I will fly on September 1st in Continental Airlines. So far, my fiance made an inquiry regarding that credit card concerns and it seems it is just OK that his credit card was used.

Should you need to be clarified of your doubts and concern, visit the website of Northwest Airlines and post your query there. I think they are more in the authority to answer your question.

Good luck!

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

call NWA and confirm ur flight before leaving and u can also ask them if u have other concerns.. ;)

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ok na yan!! NW din ako last friday d na kelangan ung mga credit card info like ung kung tatawag ka hingin nila sayo d na kelangan good na ung print out mo! dont worry ok na yan

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband use his visa card too when he get me and our son

a ticket and all that i need is the printed ticket, our passport and

visa thats it we ride Korean Airlines!

]

glitterfy143831278D37.gif

.png

My Timeline

AOS Package Sent via Express Mail - May 02, 2008

Package Arrive in Chicago, IL - May 03, 2008

Package Delivered 8:08pm - May 04, 2008 Signed by R Mercedo

Reciept Notice Arrive in Mail for I130,AOS,EAD for son and my EAD dont have for AOS - May 13, 2008

Case Status Show Online and my Reciept Notice AOS - May 14, 2008

Biometrics Notice Arrive - May 19, 2008

Biometrics Appoinment - June 04, 2008 Done

Touched - June 04, 2008

waiting waiting......

EAD Card Approved - July 14, 2008

EAD Card Arrive in Mail - July 22, 2008

Congrats sa interview mo, and safe trip..hope we get out visa soon..hehehe

Mag-NW din ako but we haven't booked yet. We'll do so as soon as I have my visa in hand. :)

Congrats ulit...keep us updated when you get your visa.. :)

9609146D057AA80CDF2E2C50BA3CBB48.png

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

check if they have check-in online..print your e-ticket with the check-in or seat number..you are okey..have a safe trip..

02-16-06- met online

07-20-07- first visit to phils

07-26-07-engagement

07-28-07- back to US

09-14-07- submitted I-129F

09-25-07- NOA1

10-25-07 -NOA2

11-01-07- My fiance got a letter from NVC that within 2 weeks Manila Consulate will send my Packet

11-20-07- Date of my Packet, actually the real one was earlier but it was sent somewhere, good thing my Fiance arrived to spent Thanksgiving day in Phils and we checked the status in Embassy.

11-23-07- Medical though the exact date was Nov. 29..

12-06-07- Interview

12-16-07- Visa in hand

01-16-98- Attended CFO

01-18-08- Arrived in USA , POE-Guam

03-16-08- Wedding

AOS

04-17-08- Submitted the AOS

04-24-08- NOA

05-13-08- Biometrics

05-27-08- Transferred to California

06-14-08- EAD card received

07-21-08- Date of AOS approval but got the letter July 24

No Interview, No RFE and Additional Vaccination( just used the SLEC medical docs)

07-22-08- Date of Permanent REsident CARd , got it July 29

07-31-08- apply for SSN

08-05-08-SSN delivery

01-12-09- First day of work(Thanks to Marielle and Mario)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

You do not need anything other than your own valid ID for an E-Ticket. You can scan your passport at the Kiosk and it will print your tickets or you can show the NWA ticket counter person your passport and they will print your tickets. You will however, need the reservation or receipt to show the guard at the airport to let you inside.

yah,i think you'll be ok base on what others are telling you..mine kasi is PAL so they have different rules..i have to have my husbands' copy of his credit card(back&front) with his signature in it,i also need to have his passport copy and then of course the e-ticket..

Filed: Timeline
yah,i think you'll be ok base on what others are telling you..mine kasi is PAL so they have different rules..i have to have my husbands' copy of his credit card(back&front) with his signature in it,i also need to have his passport copy and then of course the e-ticket..

Im purchasing an e-ticket to PAL so i have to do all those stuff, A copy of credit cards w/signature and passport copy..Gee that sucks why PAL is different than other airport?

Oh well, tnx for the info but Yeah might as well do that just incase they do ask that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.