brokensmile

Why Choose a Filipino Girl

133 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Most of us know that it isn't all Filipinas, as I've mentioned before. There are just a few on here who are amazingly childish and annoying.

Those are the ones who need a smackdown....

arcey_0002.gif

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of us know that it isn't all Filipinas, as I've mentioned before. There are just a few on here who are amazingly childish and annoying.

Those are the ones who need a smackdown....

arcey_0002.gif

you can find those in any nationality on VJ. ;) are you going to say there has been no filipina bashing here on VJ?

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

there are a lot of people on VJ who act childish and annoying

Yup. Like me.

And people who insinuate rather than naming names.

:whistle::innocent:

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yup. Like me.

I actually wasn't talking about you this time :P

and what is the point in naming names anyways...?? :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Definately good at marketing themselves too....Why would anyone need to keep reminding themselves and others of their 'Qualities' otherwise

Its called Insecurity, they are not really reminding the world of how wonderful *cough cough* they are, but trying to convince themselves! ;)

I don't think so.. they just say it like it is. jealousy won't get you far. try working on ur own heritage

:dance:

Good grief...

All this thread needs is a little Beach Boys....

00006f.jpg

Well east coast girls are hip

I really dig those styles they wear

And the southern girls with the way they talk

They knock me out when Im down there

The mid-west farmers daughters really make you feel alright

And the northern girls with the way they kiss

They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be california

I wish they all could be california girls

The west coast has the sunshine

And the girls all get so tanned

I dig a french bikini on hawaii island

Dolls by a palm tree in the sand

I been all around this great big world

And I seen all kinds of girls

Yeah, but I couldnt wait to get back in the states

Back to the cutest girls in the world

I wish they all could be california girls

(girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)

:dance::dance::dance::thumbs:

What does my heritage have anything to do with the much needed attention of the philli girls? you found the american man you wanted, why do you need the constant attention on some forum where no one gives 2 sh*ts? :whistle:

News Flash :bonk: I am the american man. I wonder how many times you talked to men online. that you thought were women :rofl::rofl:

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Yup. Like me.

I actually wasn't talking about you this time :P

and what is the point in naming names anyways...?? :P

So everyone knows exactly what you think about them. I'm Mr. Brutally Honest, remember? I make Baby Jesus cry.

:P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Definately good at marketing themselves too....Why would anyone need to keep reminding themselves and others of their 'Qualities' otherwise

Its called Insecurity, they are not really reminding the world of how wonderful *cough cough* they are, but trying to convince themselves! ;)

Why you seem affected by this issue? Isn't that being insecure?

Insecurity - Lack of self-confidence.......you probably are unsure of yourselves that you don't have the confidence to post the good qualities you have. Why not start posting and overcome your insecurities? :rofl:

Witty eh? Bullseye All!!! :thumbs:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

...as long as you're not buying into all the hype about Filipinas making excellent wives or Americans making better husbands than Filipinos....it's all BS.
Thank you for taking your time to answer. I don't really get the hype about Filipina making an excellent wife or Americans making better husbands. . .

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: .. i don't get it either... nationality shouldn't play a factor in the choice of mate.

But then.....EVERY Filipina that I have seen in Indiana is at least 60 pounds overweight. So maybe........

So maybe you have not meet them all... but then again whether filipina gained weight or not is irrelevant as all are inclined to gain weight as we age... and weight is still not a factor of a persons good and bad behavior.

Maybe bc i dont need to justify myself to the world to try and make them love/like me. Im not insecure bc i made that statement, just tired of the whole philli women are better #######, its funny, if you were so much better, why do you NEED to blurt on a constant basis how so called wonderful you are, ....hence, the more you blurt out how "supossivly" wonderful you are, it shows how desperate you are for attention.

I am actually tired of it too because I am not one who likes blowing her horn and I don't like being boxed in in the filipina commercial stereotype...

I am also tired of seeing the generalization of some about ALL filipina girls being bad and this and that... but still I try not to lash back not because I am afraid of being torn to pieces but because I just feel it is not worth it and it will definitely not make me a better person if I exchange ugly words with some... I just take comfort in the knowledge that there are still vj old timers who do not generalize Filipinas nor make fun of Filipinas... I don't like the bashings of Filipina women in the same way that I also don't like bashing American women because I have american (women) friends that I love... and I also love my future step-daughter and future mother-in-law who are both american women.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

I just thought I should point out that not all of the Filipina members here on VJ have been a part of any bashing that may have occurred. Some have even protested it. I would hate to see the reputation of everyone tarnished by the behavior of some.

certainly no disrespect to you, i (L) you, but sometimes i get tired of the american girl bashing, i know im not the only one.

so bashing them back is ok because they do it..?? i just don't get that mentality...

so they bash because they are being bashed and you bash because you are being bashed.. it is a vicious cycle... (by YOU I am not talking about you, Sinergy)

I also don't get that mentality... But well, to each his own....

I thank you Marilyn for being so level-headed and being impartial. And I thank you Jenn for not generalizing Filipinas.

To both of you: pic39.gifthanksfortheadd100.gif

ROC

N-400

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

I feel rather inadequate as a British woman now lol.

well, the first people I have chatted amicably here on vj are british women... and british women have their own PLUSES :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: .. and I LOVE YOUR ACCENT!

ROC

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.