~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Question....I am trying to find where someone posted how you go & track when your case leaves NVC and goes to the embassy. I thought someone posted it on this thread a few days ago but I can't find it. NVC told me that my case was forwarded to the embassy yesterday (April 28). Can someone help me track it???? I appreciate it!!

Amanda inshallah this help

* 1. NVC sets an appointment date for you and sends out your package to the US Embassy.

If you're really #######, paranoid, or just a busybody, you can track the package status. You can use the date after your interview was assigned, as the tracking reference date, and then do a search on DHL. The format to use is "EXP 07 OCT 2008A" don't forget the spaces...and to set the date range on the tracking page. The website for tracking is. http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef The package may not go out on the next day, but the reference code will still be for that date. When your package is able to be tracked, it will make more sense. You'll see a list of packages going to different embassies. You'll know which one is yours.

This the way I track my package and work for me, I called Madrid Embassy after I saw my package arrived and yessss my package arrived that day show in DHL

Shokran Zarqa...I tried this and it says shipment not found. I used EXP 28 APR 2009A....since it was sent yesterday maybe I should wait a day? I was just curious to see when it arrives. I'm just so happy we have an interview date!

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Question....I am trying to find where someone posted how you go & track when your case leaves NVC and goes to the embassy. I thought someone posted it on this thread a few days ago but I can't find it. NVC told me that my case was forwarded to the embassy yesterday (April 28). Can someone help me track it???? I appreciate it!!

Amanda inshallah this help

* 1. NVC sets an appointment date for you and sends out your package to the US Embassy.

If you're really #######, paranoid, or just a busybody, you can track the package status. You can use the date after your interview was assigned, as the tracking reference date, and then do a search on DHL. The format to use is "EXP 07 OCT 2008A" don't forget the spaces...and to set the date range on the tracking page. The website for tracking is. http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef The package may not go out on the next day, but the reference code will still be for that date. When your package is able to be tracked, it will make more sense. You'll see a list of packages going to different embassies. You'll know which one is yours.

This the way I track my package and work for me, I called Madrid Embassy after I saw my package arrived and yessss my package arrived that day show in DHL

Shokran Zarqa...I tried this and it says shipment not found. I used EXP 28 APR 2009A....since it was sent yesterday maybe I should wait a day? I was just curious to see when it arrives. I'm just so happy we have an interview date!

you case and mine was complete the same day, base in what Iread here you have to go by that day, mean you filed arrived the day I told you before, send an email to the embassy in Amman and ask if you filed arrived, I don't know if they have a working phone number that you can call for questions like in Madrid, is a little different each Embassy, because for my brother in law his case was in Amman and we been waiting for a visa interview day, I sent an email to let them know he will be 21 years old soon and he will need to have the interview before his 21st birthday and they reply to me.

send an email

Edited by ZARQA

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Timeline

This is what I found

Consular Section

Consulate of the United States - Amman, Jordan

Rena Bitter, Consular Section Chief

Contact us:

For Questions about American Citizen Services: Amman-ACS@state.gov. You may reach us by telephone between 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday by dialing (06) 590-6950.

For Questions about Nonimmigrant visas: ResponseAmman@state.gov. You may reach us by telephone between 1:30 and 4:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday by dialing (06) 590 6952

For Questions About Immigrant visas: Amman-IV@state.gov

I remember I sent my email to the last email address, inshallah this help

Edited by ZARQA

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

touched!! 9-27-2008

NVC Received :

Receive IV Bill :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

This is what I found

Consular Section

Contact us:

For Questions about American Citizen Services: Amman-ACS@state.gov. You may reach us by telephone between 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday by dialing (06) 590-6950.

For Questions about Nonimmigrant visas: ResponseAmman@state.gov. You may reach us by telephone between 1:30 and 4:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday by dialing (06) 590 6952

Thanks Zarqa...I e-mailed the embassy when I saw your post about your case arriving at the embassy. They told me they didn't receive it yet, but that was a few weeks ago. I e-mailed them Monday and told them I have an interview date and was checking to see if they received our case...so we'll see if I hear back from them sometime.

Timeline
This is what I found

Consular Section

Contact us:

Thanks Zarqa...I e-mailed the embassy when I saw your post about your case arriving at the embassy. They told me they didn't receive it yet, but that was a few weeks ago. I e-mailed them Monday and told them I have an interview date and was checking to see if they received our case...so we'll see if I hear back from them sometime.

I check in DHL your case by the EXP 28 and 29 April but is nothing there wait until tomorrow remember you have to give sometime to DHL to update the system with the new tracking numbers , because when I put 27 I can see NVC packages but not from 28 or today just wait until tomorrow :yes:

Right now am checking the trip for my husband from Barcelona to Madrid for the medical exam :) he work all day and the language don't help, thanks god I speak Spanish and I can do everything from here

touched!! 9-27-2008

NVC Received :

Receive IV Bill :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Ok, now that I have taken a few breaths..

check this out...I did NOT know that I was supposed to be checking the embassy website with his passport number ! How did I not know this? It was complete on April 15th! And it says right there in black and white 'we will not contact you when ap is complete, you must check the site'

o m g

so anybody in ap in Jordan,,,dont think DOS will tell ya, and dont expect the embassy to let ya know either. DOS was telling me 'still ap' for the last 2 weeks~~ and it was complete! You have to go to the 'Check AP' link on their website.

(F)

oh... :dance::dance::dance::dance:

FVCKIN A Jackie!!!!!! :dance::dance: :dance:

Im so happy that its finally over for you guys :D

remember I posted that link for you to check AP on their website? but it wouldnt take Ibriham's PP # if I remember right... anyway thats GREAT news!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Calling Moh.......

Jackie shared her good news, now let's hear yours!!

:D

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
Yea,, you did give me a link and it didnt take the passport #, sooooo for future AP'ers...keep checking that and WHEN it accepts your passport number..there will THEN be a message for ya.

We learn from each other and that is the beauty of VJ.

(F)

so you think if youre still stuck it just shows as not a valid # until youre out? Interesting, glad to know there is a tool for people to use! I just figured that when it didnt work for you, it was too good to be true that they had something like that :P

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

I called Vermont again today. She refused to put in the service request because now I have to wait until 30 days have passed since the 6 month mark. My 6 month mark was April 20, so she said I actually had to wait until May 20 to put in a service request. I complained about the unfair application of rules and told her I know somebody with approximately same dates as me was able to put in a service request, but all she did was apologize that that happened and still insisted I had to wait 30 days! :angry:

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Timeline
I called Vermont again today. She refused to put in the service request because now I have to wait until 30 days have passed since the 6 month mark. My 6 month mark was April 20, so she said I actually had to wait until May 20 to put in a service request. I complained about the unfair application of rules and told her I know somebody with approximately same dates as me was able to put in a service request, but all she did was apologize that that happened and still insisted I had to wait 30 days! :angry:

DAMMIT!

Im sorry childress.

When I called initially, the CSR said she would put one in for me(she was so nice), then she said the system woudlnt allow her to since it hadnt been past the 30 days. I was politely persistent and she ended up transfering me to a witchy officer who eventually put one in for me.

Here's my detailed battle :P

6/10/8-touch

6/11/8-touch

9/3/8-letter to Congressman requesting an inquiry

9/25/8-received standard generic answer from USCIS regarding case

9/26/8-requested further, more detailed inquiry by congressman

9/26/8 afternoon-touch

9/27/8- touched again!!!

10/14/8- congressman response to my request for further details of case: your case has not been reviewed or sent to an adjudicator

11/6/8-update review request processed by an officer at VSC

11/10/8- faxed another letter to congressman asking for an inquiry as to why my case is not considered "outside normal processing times" (since they're clearly posted as 6 months)

11/14/8--answer from congressman---WE'RE in the ADJUDICATION QUE!!!!

12/31/8--approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!

Edited by Y's_habibitk

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

I've got the letter all ready to go to my congressman, but it looks like the only information they get is the same we get when we call! LOL. My biggest problem with USCIS right now is their unfair application of the rules. That really burns me up and I made sure to note all of my complaints as well in my letter. I am also sending a complaint email to USCIS as well as a letter to the President. I'm fed up with this.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Timeline
I've got the letter all ready to go to my congressman, but it looks like the only information they get is the same we get when we call! LOL. My biggest problem with USCIS right now is their unfair application of the rules. That really burns me up and I made sure to note all of my complaints as well in my letter. I am also sending a complaint email to USCIS as well as a letter to the President. I'm fed up with this.

Good for you!! We are our only advocates against the unfair, out of order, no rhyme or reason processing done by VSC.

The thing with the congressional inquiry(if they're good) is that they will get an answer like "its with an officer" instead of "its processing, call back in 80000 days"

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

:dance::dance: hi ya'll!

Hey, to those that got out of AP, did DOS say to you it was complete? I was totally expecting Travis, or Kate or the others that I grew to know the voices of, to be the ones to tell me it was over.

The moment was anti-climatic, almost like they were avoiding saying anything. In fact, when I was confused what she said, I called back later and was just told the standard, still in AP. We learned that AP'ers will have to be very proactive.

..ok....back to dancing :dance::dance:

Edited by just_Jackie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.