july052007

gurls... be careful with what you eat..

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

just a warning to all petite sexy gurls out there... american food is healthy and at the same time very fattening.. so just be careful with what u intake.. hehehhe.. kasi ive gain a lot since i got here.. and its hardly 3 months! oh my oh my... so if you dont want to lose the figure Inday! just be careful...

la lang... just want to make paramdam.. im still here visa journey!! and just to let you guys know.. im enjoying my life with my husband.. its all worth it.. all worth waiting... kaya those who are going through the same process as what we had who are all here now... have patience and hang on... love is all worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

see yah here!!!

P.S.

gurls if youre going to ask me what i regret the most not bringing here... well.... PUSHER and all the MANICURE Set i had back home... walang pusher dito tulad ng sa atin!! hay... tsaka ung pink cuticle remover... haaay magdala kayo nun!! shopping for clothes are so much fun and cheap here in the US... well... i like VNC Stilletos, sana nagdala me ng madami... ano pa ba... un lang...

have fun, congrats and goodluck on your upcoming trips!!!!!!!

ciao!

"do what it takes..." by A&G

para sa karagdagang larawan at mga detalye ng aming paglalakbay...

My IMMIGRATION, POE, CFO and INTERVIEW Experience

when love is real,

it defies all reasons...

when love is true,

it ignores all pains...

when love is great,

it waits, it persists, and lingers forever...

K3 VISA

California Service Center - Texas Service Center - Manila US Embassy

August 2007 - filed I130

September 2007 - filed I129F

April 24, 2008 - interview and VISA APPROVED!

May 02, 2008 - visa in hand, had the CFO stamping done at once, bought ticket online...

May 03, 2008 - flew to US to be with stinky love...

July 22, 2008 - Sent AOS Package to CHICAGO Lockbox

July 24, 2008 - received package

July 29, 2008 - NOA for AOS and EAD

Aug 01, 2008 - Touched....

Oct 01, 2008 - Received EAD

still waiting on AOS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

american food is healthy and at the same time very fattening.. kung matataba sya na foods hehehe hindi cguro healthy. iwasan mo nlang kumain ng mga ganyan na foods.. if ako andon na sa US iwan ko lang pero kain ako kain.. joke! pero of course needs exercise and control sa foods if you want na hindi maging mataba.

1_918513300l.jpg

04/18/07 first he sent message to me ( Interkontakt.net) then we became friends, bestfriends, and a lover :)

01/13/08 we first met personally at NAIA airport

o1/21/08 became engaged

01/25/08 he flew back to FL.

04/10/08 papers sent to VSC

04/15/08 papers received to VSC

04/21/08 check cashed/ noticed receipt issued (noa1)

04/24/08 touched

04/25/08 noa1 hard copy received

05/21/08 touched

07/28/08 touched ( i was so excited if we will get approve )

07/29/08 touched ( but it was an rfe lol )

07/29/08 rfe sent from uscis and fiance received it through fax. actually he called that time to follow up our case and the woman said that we have our rfe so my fiance asked to send it through fax right away.

07/29/08 request documents needed sent to uscis

07/30/08 touched

08/

07/31/08 Rfe's document was delivered at 12:50 PM. The item was signed for by P NOVAK.

08/01/08 touched=case resumed on process

08/03/08 touched ( not excited )

08/05/08 touched ( wonder why touched again lol )

08/06/08 touched again lol ( hummm they are working our case :) )

08/13/08 NOA2 ( WERE APPROVED) :) THANK YOU LORD!

09/15-16/08 medical I hope everything will be fine

10/24/08 interview sched. wish me luck! God help me :)

10/29/08 visa received!

12/19/08 my flight to US

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ako naman laki ng pinayat ko dito hindi ko feel lasa ng food kaya ako ang nag dedecide sa kusina yung husband ko naman ang tumaba dahil sa food na niluluto koh lumakas sya kumain kaya....

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline
just a warning to all petite sexy gurls out there... american food is healthy and at the same time very fattening.. so just be careful with what u intake.. hehehhe.. kasi ive gain a lot since i got here.. and its hardly 3 months! oh my oh my... so if you dont want to lose the figure Inday! just be careful...

la lang... just want to make paramdam.. im still here visa journey!! and just to let you guys know.. im enjoying my life with my husband.. its all worth it.. all worth waiting... kaya those who are going through the same process as what we had who are all here now... have patience and hang on... love is all worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

see yah here!!!

P.S.

gurls if youre going to ask me what i regret the most not bringing here... well.... PUSHER and all the MANICURE Set i had back home... walang pusher dito tulad ng sa atin!! hay... tsaka ung pink cuticle remover... haaay magdala kayo nun!! shopping for clothes are so much fun and cheap here in the US... well... i like VNC Stilletos, sana nagdala me ng madami... ano pa ba... un lang...

ciao!

what about posting your pictures here labelled BEFORE/AFTER...To see is to believe....hahahhhhhahaa :unsure:

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Timeline

waaaaaaaaa i've only been here 18 mos and i can't believe that i used to be size 0 or size 10 to 16 kids but now i'm size 4 or 6 i don't like it i wanted my old self back. It started when i got my license last oct and i would go to the groceries on my own and buy anything that i want to eat and my being a chocoholic made it worst. Being from the south and a mother in law that cooks so good you'll have to love southern food yay!. Seven months ago i got a job and sitting all day in front of the pc made it worst and add all the good food around our office pantry which are all free oh and don't count the lunches we girls at the office make every now and then. Oh and I shouldn't forget to mention that every week our fil-am community has a cook-out pinoy food are abundant waaaaaaaaa i need help, i go to the gym 4X week and still my weight problem is spiralling for the worstttttttttttttttttt... helpppp! i used to be 98lbs now i'm 115 i hate it! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lol! i want my old self back help!

see yah here!!!

P.S.

ciao!

what about posting your pictures here labelled BEFORE/AFTER...To see is to believe....hahahhhhhahaa :unsure:

Arrival in the US 02-22-07

Married 04-05-07

Filed AOS/EAD 04-25-07 (priority mail)

Received at Chicago lockbox 04-28-07

Check encashed 05-02-07

Received biometrics letter 05-10-07

Biometrics sked 06-1-07 @ Charlotte, NC

Transferred to CSC 06-01-07

CRIS email confirming transfer to CSC 06-08-07

Touched 06-10-07 (Someone is working on a sunday)

EAD approval 7-9 (CRIS email received 7-14)

AOS 1st touched 7-17 pm since transfer to CSC

AOS 2nd touched 7-18 am

AOS 3rd touched 7-19 around 9am then around 12:48 CRIS email came AOS card prodution!

AOS 4th touched 7-20 9:27am Welcome letter

AOS welcome letter in the mail 7/21

EAD card received 7/21

Green card received 7/26

Immigration free till 7/18/09

I-751

Sent application 04-18-09

Check cashed on 04-22-09

Received on 05-05-09

Received Bio Sked 05-14-09

Bio Schedule 06-01-09

And then the wait.....

*** ps didn't apply for SS id or driver's permit not until 8 days before my I-94 expired and was told to wait for my EAD or greencard which ever comes first huh!

*** apply for SSS, driver's license passed 7/23

Malditang Pinay

www.maldita12.blogspot.com

Timeline
walang pusher dito tulad ng sa atin!! hay... tsaka ung pink cuticle remover...

hi,

curious lang ako ,., kung walang pink cuticle remover there,then paano naglilinis ng kuko jan? ano ginagamit? :)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

anyway last few days ago my husband bought me amnicure set a revlon product cuz he told me its a good brand also revlon polish although walang pink cuticle remover but meron naman dito color white na cuticle remover which i had now. yun nga lang pusher nila dito hindi katulad sa atin mas maganda yung sa atin. kaya bring pusher and put on your luggage balutin nalng maige.

Timeline
anyway last few days ago my husband bought me amnicure set a revlon product cuz he told me its a good brand also revlon polish although walang pink cuticle remover but meron naman dito color white na cuticle remover which i had now. yun nga lang pusher nila dito hindi katulad sa atin mas maganda yung sa atin. kaya bring pusher and put on your luggage balutin nalng maige.

Thanks Mhay for that reminder!!! Added to my list!!!!!

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Timeline

o ok! thanks for this. meron din dito na white cuticle remover. sa watson meron pero syempre sanat tayo dun sa pink one :D

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Timeline

There's a lot of ingredients here in the States that you didn't have back in the Philippines. High Fructose Corn Syrup is being used in everything from bread to ketchup to things like Coke. It's used as a sugar substitute and there has been strong evidence that it is one of main culprits for obesity in American children as well as childhood diabetes.

I'd recommend if you were a big Coke drinker back home, switch to another soda that uses sugar. My wife now drinks Coke Zero and likes it. Also, I think helps to find Asian markets in your area where you'll find a lot of your home foods. We pretty much eat Filipino style food for dinners...her spaghetti is so much tastier than anything I've ever made. I love Filipino food....just get your husbands to start developing a taste for Filipino food and you'll be fine. :)

Edited by Jabberwocky

There's a lot of ingredients here in the States that you didn't have back in the Philippines. High Fructose Corn Syrup is being used in everything from bread to ketchup to things like Coke. It's used as a sugar substitute and there has been strong evidence that it is one of main culprits for obesity in American children as well as childhood diabetes.

High Fructose Corn Syrup is a cheap subsitute for real sugar.

It is in everything in USA.

I think it is the main reason there are so many fat people in USA.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

see yah here!!!

P.S.

ciao!

i know... been here for only a month and oh my oh my :bonk: , I gained weight already from 52 to 54.14 .. i wanna cry , but the burgers here really taste goods.. and BUFFET... oh wow.. anyways, work out na lang siguro... hehe

“God unites the separated ones with Himself again, and blesses them with true greatness.”

TIMELINE FOR AOS

(Adjusting status for permanent resident only)

DATE SENT 052509

hum...just replying about the manicure set...lol

i brought my pink cuticle remover,nail brush, nipper and pusher with me in my check in luggage and i didnt get in any kind of trouble, and i didnt even hide it or anything,infact i put it in the pocket where it can be easily taken out if they dont want me bringing it. i wasnt sure if they will allow me to or not, thats why i had it in the side pocket of my luggage just in case,but they didnt care...

and am so glad i tried that coz they really dont have the kind of pusher we have back home and thier cuticle remover here,i think it sucks! i tried quiet a few well known brand and i didnt like it...its like a cream...but i also find out that the asian store we do our shopping sometimes carry the pink ones....so try to look for it at the asian store,they might have it.

note;

i guess as long as you put your manicure set in the check in luggage,they will allow you....as long as its not in the carry-on.

and yeah...am also one of you gurls that have gained weight since i got here....

i dont cook filipino food very often since (cooking is not for me,i guess....its my least favorite thing to do...lol.)

am tiny and now ive gained atleast 7lbs...i dont like it either coz they tend to show up in your belly...it sucks! but what can i say?! i adopted american food real well...no gym! just work and eat.

well...i guess its up to the individual to deal with this fattening foods! its everywhere....buffet...pizza...burgers...fastfood... its hard to avoid.

" NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD"

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

That is good to hear. Ever since Sweetie has gone home to live with her mother she tells me she has lost a great deal of weight and has been sick a couple of times since the end of May.

TexPamp

K-1

March 17, 2008.....I-129F Packet sent to Vermont Service Center

March 20, 2008.....I-129F arrived at Vermont Service Center

March 21, 2008.....NOA 1

May 27, 2008........NOA2

June 19, 2008.......Delbros Paid

June 30, 2008.......Medical (Passed)

July 18, 2008........Interview (Passed, Pink and White slip)

Sept 17, 2008.......Recieved Visa

Sept 19, 2008.......CFO at St. Mary's

Sept 22, 2008.......Travel to USA, POE Honolulu, Late night arrival to Las Vegas

Sept 23, 2008.......MARRIED

Sept 25, 2008.......Left Las Vegas driving home

Sept 26, 2008.......Arrived in El Paso, Texas

AOS

December 8, 2008 Package sent

December 26, 2008 NOA

8114.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.