shes

the loneliest ive ever been

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi vj. i dont know exactly whats on my mind... im so down..i just went home frm a minor surgery from the lump i have in my neck. the doc took 2 samples..one is for weather its benign or malignant and the other one for TB culture. my doctor suggested to bring the one for TB culture in st.lukes main cus its better there. i had my opearation at the chinese Gen. hospital. the one of benign and malignancy sample will be examined there at the chines gen laboratory.

we went to st. lukes to bring the sample for TB culture and to my shock, i need to wait for 42 days for the result..that wud be on the Sept 4. my interview is on Aug 28 and now i dont know what to do..

i told my fiance and he's so pissed of whats going on. were both so lonely and cant believe whats happening.. i dont know what wud i do next..do i have to move my interview sked but when?do i have to inform SLEC?

all we want is very simple..we just want to be wtogether for the rest of our lives because we love each other, why do they have to hold us and make it so hard for us to be together? isnt our true love not enough for them to let me be with my fiance?

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

First, relax. You obviously have not been feeling well, or you would not have gone to the doctor in the first place. Stress will only aggravate your situation. Is it not possible for your SO to come to you for a short time?

Just think how long you have going throughthe visa process. 42 days may seem insurmountable right now, but in the scheme of things, it's nothing.

I wish you well. (F)

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi shes, my heart goes out to you. But don't let this hindrance drag you to the pit. It's really ok to feel down. That is normal knowing how much you and your fiance want to be together the soonest possible time. However, don't focus too much on the dark side. Everything will be alright. True love always wins and what you've got is genuine.

I don't know about the interview process with medical obstacles such as yours. I thought it will be SLEC who will re-sched your interview. Not too sure. You don't have any other choice but reschedule your interview.

Look at the bright side after the agony you are feeling right now. Just that, don't linger there too long ok? Cheer up! God is great and He is always faithful to His promises. Make Jonah as the freshest example of God's goodness. :)

I'll be praying for you. God bless your heart.

((((((((((((((((((((((shes))))))))))))))))))))))))

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi vj. i dont know exactly whats on my mind... im so down..i just went home frm a minor surgery from the lump i have in my neck. the doc took 2 samples..one is for weather its benign or malignant and the other one for TB culture. my doctor suggested to bring the one for TB culture in st.lukes main cus its better there. i had my opearation at the chinese Gen. hospital. the one of benign and malignancy sample will be examined there at the chines gen laboratory.

we went to st. lukes to bring the sample for TB culture and to my shock, i need to wait for 42 days for the result..that wud be on the Sept 4. my interview is on Aug 28 and now i dont know what to do..

i told my fiance and he's so pissed of whats going on. were both so lonely and cant believe whats happening.. i dont know what wud i do next..do i have to move my interview sked but when?do i have to inform SLEC?

all we want is very simple..we just want to be wtogether for the rest of our lives because we love each other, why do they have to hold us and make it so hard for us to be together? isnt our true love not enough for them to let me be with my fiance?

Ok, here it is... Question did you have your medical interview? If you did not then this POSSIBLY could hold your interview back.... What you need to do is inform st lukes about your interview and see if they can expidite your results cause when you do get your medical interview this will be detected and the doctor will not approve your medical until the results of ur tb test are back... they will inform the embassy and usem will reschedule your interview to a later date...... but that depends if the doctor wants to see those results for the medical or he might just rely on the skin test that is standard procedure your situation can go any direction...... Go to st lukes and ask questions that is your best solution...

The USEM is NOT trying to make your life hard and they do not have any plans or intentions to malicously keep you from being with your love... They are just doing their job making sure that you have no communical disease such as TB... It is a matter of public health issue.... Imagine if you HAD TB and it wasn't treated or contained they gave you a visa you came to usa and spread TB to ur fiance, friends strangers would that be fair would that be right? i don't think so.... So just be patient and pray this lump is benign and everything is ok YOU will be with your love of your life it will just be a longer road to get there.... The road to love is rarely an easy one it is almost always filled with obstacles to make you earn your way to love you want to reach... Right now you need to focus on the issues in front of you... Prepping for your interview taking care of these tests.... In the end, all things will tun out ok..... I wish you the best of luck and just be patient determined, unwavering, in time all things will go your way ;) bye bye someone else please contribute maybe someone gots some knowledge they can add..

Okay, my question is can the interview be done without the medical results? Can the medical results just be pending and then you just attend the interview.

This is my question for a long time kaseh kapag napunta naman sa Interview date appointment eh ang dala lang naman is yung letter of appointment. Baka naman pwedeng magpa Interview ka para tapos na ang interview tapos medical na lang ang hintayin nila?

Maybe that was a silly idea of mine pero I will do my best to inquire for it. I know your VJ family is here to help you as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been there and I promise it will be all right. Don't lose hope. God is good and there's no relationship that never had any trials. Any relationship have trials, leads to stronger love as ever.

My prayers for you and your fiance, cheer up, this is something that you should remember because in the future, this will be just one of those memory that you'll recall 'coz it made you stronger, made you a better person.

Hang in there, find your strength from each other and above all from God.

Isay

Hang in there! One day, all these roadblocks you are facing will be just a distant memory.... Keep your head up! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I feel for you shes.Just do what must be done and God will always be there, what's going on could be His way of keeping your faith stronger as well as your relationship with your fiance.

If I may ask, was the lump detected as you had your medical at SLEC? or it is previously known to you?

Do assure you of keeping you in my prayers. (F)

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Timeline

Just hang in there sis.

I know how it feels when everything is all settled and out of nowhere there are some unwelcomed circumstances that will arise.In no time you will be reunited with your hubby.

As you have wrote in your timeline "Patience is a virtue".

Stay healthy sis! and GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

Your VJ family is sending you so many hugs right now!!!!

Timeline

Hi shes! It is a normal emotion to feel down after an operation, whether a minor or a major one. You feel alone and is wondering of the possible results of the biopsy. It is a routine procedure to subject lumps/tumors to biopsy to determine if it's benign or malignant, or if the lump is a possible Tb source. If the doctors are considering Tb of the lymph nodes, I guess the examiners at SLEC will also wait for the result of the Tb test done on the lump.

I suggest that you inform the doctors at SLEC about the outcome of the operation. I haven't heard of anyone having gone through the interview with pending results from SLEC.

Don't lose hope..Jonah (lostgurl) is a living proof of God's love and faithfulness to His people. Everything happens for a reason. You may not see it clearly now, but every thing is a blessing, no matter what the disguise is.

I'll pray for you! :innocent:

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

Don't loose hope shes, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD! :innocent: . Just cast all your burdens upon Him, and you will feel lighter, calm and worry-free. Just pray hard,IT WORKS!...and it sure did to me, to Jonah(lostgurl) and to other millions of people around the world! I will pray for you shes, we your VJ family members are all here for you......so don't loose hope...just relax for now, and I pray for your fast recovery from your operation. :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

shes, maybe you can ask slec about it. usually they will be the one to resked the interview.

im so sorry to hear that. just think about it this way... your flight may be delayed for a couple of weeks... but once you're there, you'll be with your guy forever. so those few weeks wont really matter anymore. be strong. i'll be praying for you. (L)

yeah that's right, Interview cannot be done before SLEC, medical should be done before the Interview.

I found this from USEM website: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

What do I do if I miss my interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Manila because of prolonged and/or additional tests conducted by SLMCEC?

Upon the release of your medical report, SLMCEC will schedule your embassy interview appointment within the next two working days. SLMCEC will give you an appointment slip. You should bring the appointment slip together with your original appointment letter to facilitate entry into the U.S. Embassy in Manila.

With all of these prayers from VJ family, I'm sure you'll get throught this!

Hi shes! It is a normal emotion to feel down after an operation, whether a minor or a major one. You feel alone and is wondering of the possible results of the biopsy. It is a routine procedure to subject lumps/tumors to biopsy to determine if it's benign or malignant, or if the lump is a possible Tb source. If the doctors are considering Tb of the lymph nodes, I guess the examiners at SLEC will also wait for the result of the Tb test done on the lump.

I suggest that you inform the doctors at SLEC about the outcome of the operation. I haven't heard of anyone having gone through the interview with pending results from SLEC.

Don't lose hope..Jonah (lostgurl) is a living proof of God's love and faithfulness to His people. Everything happens for a reason. You may not see it clearly now, but every thing is a blessing, no matter what the disguise is.

I'll pray for you! :innocent:

The timeline in your sig says that your medical sched was July 21-22. Were you able to push through with medical? Did you undergo operation as per advised by SLEC?

I won't say I completely understand what your going through because I have never been in your shoes but my heart goes out to you. I just hope and pray that the result of the biopsies will come out negative for malignancy and for TB. Stay strong and have faith in the love that you share with your fiance and in God's love for you.

God be your constant refuge and strength. (F)

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

hello guys..id like to thank you all for ur support. let me tell you in detail what had happened cus i think im misleading the others weather SLEC advice me to have the lump removed or its just me who decided that..

i felt the lump in my neck during the month of MAY. i went to my oncologist in chinese gen on JUNE and had a NEEDLE BIOPSY. the result came after a few days and the diagnosis was "SUGGEST RE-BIOPSY" when i talked to my doctor about the diagnosis, he said its negative and i just need to observe for the lump..if its changing, growing etc..and so i stop worrying from there and JULY 17 came when i went to SLEC for the 1st day of the medical exam.

i did all the exam for the 1st day including the PHYSICAL EXAM. this was the circumstance when the physical exam doc palpated the lump. she asked me.."ano to?".. and i said "na pabiopsy ko yan last June wala naman daw problema, negative." then the doctor asked if i have with me the result and ofcourse i wanst able to bring it with me that time. she then finished the the whole pyhsical exam routine on me and by the end of the session she wrote down a request for medical certificate with histopath and handed it to me. i saw on her medical chart (the one the doctor checks during the question and answer) that she wrote her findings..i read it and it reads.." palpable mass on the left side of the neck, had biopsy last June - request for histopath"

the next day FRIDAY. instead of going back to SLEC i went back to my onco and showed him the request letter from SLEC. i then explained to him that i underwent a medical exam for my u.s. visa application and needed to present a clear medical certificate and histopath so they can approved my medical exam. my doctor who is also a doctor in st. lukes medical center (the main hospital) told me, if only he knew that il leave for the states he should have had it excised. he suggested that for my own sake, its better for me to have it removed while im still here. he made me a medical certificate but the problem was the obviously, i cant show the histopath that says "SUGGEST RE-BIOPSY" to SLEC. cus they will surely ask me to repeat it again. so i agreed to my onco doctor to have it excised.

yesterday i had the excision biopsy and just like what iv said on my 1st post here. they took 2 samples. for benign and malignancy that's being brought to the laboratory of chinese gen and the TB culture that we brought to ST LUKES MEDICAL CENTER.

on thursday,il go back to chinese gen to have my follow check up. i will ask my doctor for a medical certificate about the operation i had and ofcourse the histopath.. my question is... since the doctor who did physical exam on me asked for the histopath, can i go back to SLEC, let say on friday and hand the medical certificate and histopath that il get from my onco on thursday? and in Jesus name, the result of it will be negative for cancer.

can it be possible for me to still attend my Aug 28 interview?

then wait for weeks til i get the TB culture result in st. lukes MAIN, and again In Jesus name that would be negative.

one more question...after our application has been forwarded to the USEM by NVC, how many months is it valid for interview? i mean do they have a certain span of time of when an applicant can go for an interview? does it have an expiration?

also, let say im not sure if il be able to attend my Aug 28 interview and instead of re-scheduling, can i cancel it for a while and just call again if i already have a sure interview schedule i can attend to? cus i saw a "last date for cancellation" on the appointment confirmation email that was sent to me.. (is this cancellation date speaks ONLY for the interview or the whole K1 application?)

thns again guys..without you all, i dont know wat il do..i felt that God made the situation unclear for me to just fully surrender everything up to him..which what is happening ryt now.. i fell like i cant do anything but to just trust him and let him do what he wants to do to me.

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

one more question...after our application has been forwarded to the USEM by NVC, how many months is it valid for interview? i mean do they have a certain span of time of when an applicant can go for an interview? does it have an expiration?

also, let say im not sure if il be able to attend my Aug 28 interview and instead of re-scheduling, can i cancel it for a while and just call again if i already have a sure interview schedule i can attend to? cus i saw a "last date for cancellation" on the appointment confirmation email that was sent to me.. (is this cancellation date speaks ONLY for the interview or the whole K1 application?)

The validity of approved I-129F petition is 4months from NOA2 but I believe it can be extended. As for the "last date of cancellation" on the email from call center, it pertains to your interview schedule only. It signifies the last day that you can make amendments to your interview sched. I know you can reschedule your interview... and i think there was somebody who had to cancel her interview for a while and reschedule it after she gave birth, but to be sure, try calling USEM directly and inquire from Lorraine or Grace wag don sa mga call center agents.

thns again guys..without you all, i dont know wat il do..i felt that God made the situation unclear for me to just fully surrender everything up to him..which what is happening ryt now.. i fell like i cant do anything but to just trust him and let him do what he wants to do to me.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (New International Version)

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Continue to trust in Him and He will surely sustain you. God be your constant refuge and strength. (F)(F)(F)

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.