Dooley

Medical exam and vaccines

7 posts in this topic

So,got my medical tommorow and I shall be seeking a vaccine waiver (form i-601)

I know one couple already who were bullied into taking vaccines despite their objections. I don't know why they succumbed as there is legal provision against being medicated against your will for this process.I wondered if any else had gone through this process from a similar stand-point.

I am expecting hassle but I won't be drawn into debate as they send you for psychiatric evalution if you become agitated or angry. How Orwellian is that!?

Dooley

:blink:

While you are allowed to waive on getting vaccinated there are very few exceptions to this rule. Other than having a medical contraindication for the vaccine (being pregnant, being sick, etc), you can object on moral/religious grounds. But you have to sign for a waiver for this which is I-601. Unless you do, you will be denied entry due to not completing the vaccination requirements.

To me the vaccination requirement is a no-brainer. It's almost zero risk to you to do it. But not doing it creates a significant risk that you might not be admitted. If you do have a legitimate moral/religious objection, then that's fine, but just understand the consequences of it. Also remember that just a few decades ago people were keeling over by the millions due to polio, small pox, and other now-preventable diseases.

09/03/08 - Sent I-130/I-485/I-765/I-131 to Chicago Lockbox

09/11/08 - Checks cashed

09/15/08 - NOA received

09/16/08 - Biometrics appointment for 09/30/08

09/30/08 - Biometrics completed - cases available online

11/20/08 - EAD and AP approved

11/25/08 - AP received

12/01/08 - EAD received

02/10/09 - AOS Interview - Green card approved :D

02/20/09 - Green Card received

Dr. G Buchwald MD has done stellar work in exposing the false link between the fall-off of disease on introduction of mass vaccine programmes. He in fact shows that due to better sanitation,nutrition and clean water supply disease was naturally lowering in incidence and in fact the introduction of vaccine programmes caused an upward spike in the incidence of disease.

My own brother in law is crippled now as a direct result of the polio vaccine and I know peronally 1 case of the menigitis vaccine causing deafness in the infant. The US, unlike the UK , has a slush fund for paying off cases of vaccine damage as the US at least recognises the inherent danger in vaccines.No such admittance is forthcoming in the UK. Japan recognised long ago that bombarding infant immune sytems with multiple vaccines was medical qaukery and now longer do it.

Employees of the Merck drug company are also on record admitting that many vaccines are loaded with dangerous virus's due to the vaccines being developed in cell cultures from wild animals caught in jungles,mostly monkeys. There is a famous radio interview with one such employee wherein the panel joke about how the Russian althetes at an up coming Olympic competetion will be loaded with tumours as a result of a Merck vaccine.

Here is the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edikv0zbAlU

There is huge controverys in the US surrounding the largely untested HPV vaccine which has already been demonstrated detrimental side effects.Profit drives most of these vaccine programmes,not altruism.

Dr Buchwald' own son was vaccine damaged and this began his current research.

Here is a list of MDs who oppose vaccination

http://www.whale.to/m/critics.html

It's also worth noting that the US centre for disease control recenty conceded that vaccines have been linked to "autistic like symptoms"

News story here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV2WVbXEFWY

It's only a matter of time before multiple childhood immunisation is a thing of the dark past.

Here are some interesting quotes by MDs on the vaccine-autism debate.

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/vax_autism_q.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
It's also worth noting that the US centre for disease control recently conceded that vaccines have been linked to "autistic like symptoms"

News story here:

It's only a matter of time before multiple childhood immunisation is a thing of the dark past.

As a nurse trained in the UK and working in the ED in the USA, I will have to say you are talking "smack" in regard to the risks of vaccinations compared to the risks of not having them. I think before quoting the CDC you should actually read their website on vaccinations, you may get your facts straight then.

Also signing a waiver does not mean they (DOS) will accept it, its up to them. Also you may well have issues with AOS.

good luck

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

It's also worth noting that the US centre for disease control recently conceded that vaccines have been linked to "autistic like symptoms"

News story here:

As a nurse trained in the UK and working in the ED in the USA, I will have to say you are talking "smack" in regard to the risks of vaccinations compared to the risks of not having them. I think before quoting the CDC you should actually read their website on vaccinations, you may get your facts straight then.

Also signing a waiver does not mean they (DOS) will accept it, its up to them. Also you may well have issues with AOS.

good luck

Dr Hillerman of the MERCK vaccine company is on record stating that vaccines are loaded with cancinogenic virus's.Vaccination is like Russian roulette.I have too much personal experinece amongts family n feinds of vaccine damage.I am aware of the US and UK programmes to compensate victims of vaccination and I have many MD freinds who either refuse to vaccinate at all or will only take single vaccines spread over long time periods with a period of chelation therapy in between. Taking the CDCs word on anytjhing is like asking the fox to gaurd the chickens.There are too many CDC employees with financial vested interest in drugs companies.It is not I who need to learn the facts. I have lived the facts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Any way back on topic, I'm not sure if you are K-1 but if you are vaccinations are not required to get the visa, but are required to be tested.

9 FAM 40.11 N7.5 Vaccination Requirements for

Fiance(e)

(CT:VISA-905; 09-18-2007)

Fiance(e) visa applicants, as nonimmigrant visa applicants, technically are

not subject to the INA 212(a)(1)(A)(ii) (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(1)(A)(ii))

vaccination requirement. However, we (Department of State) and

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have agreed that medical exams

for fiance(e) visa applicants should include the vaccination assessment as a

matter of expediency. Every effort should be made, therefore, to encourage

fiance(e) visa applicants to meet the vaccination requirements before

admission to the United States. Nevertheless, you should not refuse K-visa

applicants for refusing to meet the vaccination requirements.

Your problem could be with the cicil surgeon in the USA when you apply for AOS, as it is a requirement then.

9 FAM 40.11 N7 INA 212(a)(1)(A)(ii) -

IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENT

9 FAM 40.11 N7.1 Statutory Requirement

(CT:VISA-905; 09-18-2007)

Section 341(B) of Public Law 104-208 added a requirement that all aliens

lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence be

vaccinated against certain vaccine-preventable diseases. It should be noted,

however, that Public Law 105-73 provides an exemption for internationally

adopted children (IR-3s and IR-4s) 10 years of age or younger from

immunization requirement.

Would be really bad if you were to get denied either entry or AOS over this, you must remember a waiver for this is up to them , NOT YOU.

2) subsection (a)(1)(A)(ii) in the case of any alien-

(A) who receives vaccination against the vaccine-preventable disease or diseases for which the alien has failed to present documentation of previous vaccination,

(B) for whom a civil surgeon, medical officer, or panel physician (as those terms are defined by section 34.2 of title 42 of the Code of Federal Regulations) certifies according to such regulations as the Secretary of Health and Human Services may prescribe, that such vaccination would not be medically appropriate, or

© under such circumstances as the Attorney General provides by regulation, with respect to whom the requirement of such a vaccination would be contrary to the alien's religious beliefs or moral convictions; or

(3) subsection (a)(1)(A)(iii) in the case of any alien, in accordance with such terms, conditions, and controls, if any, including the giving of bond, as the Attorney General, in the discretion of the Attorney General after consultation with the Secretary of Health and Human Services, may by regulation prescribe

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.