• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well ladies, my day is looking up. I'm happy to announce Simo just got "the call"!!! He is leaving on the 5am train to Casa. Hope they give it to him right away or at least the next day. Keeping my fingers crossed it won't take too long. :dance::dance::dance:

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Well ladies, my day is looking up. I'm happy to announce Simo just got "the call"!!! He is leaving on the 5am train to Casa. Hope they give it to him right away or at least the next day. Keeping my fingers crossed it won't take too long. :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations Carrie and Simo!!

I don't think they will keep the passport long. Time to book a ticket!

Rebecca

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations! So happy for both of you! I'm sure he'll be able to pick it up on Thurs. I couldn't be happier for you guys.

Sarah

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

My vacation is kind of sucky :angry: My husband is working. I planned a birthday for my son on sunday even though his birthday is this wednesday. He wants it at the rec center so he can swim and play games and the only opening they have is Sunday from 1:30pm to 3:30pm so i have no choice but to take that one. Now I seen a carnival has come to town, and i'm thinking great that's all i need because my kiddo will be asking to go every night. He loves those little beat up carnivals that come to town and only have a few rides. Well I have two more days of vacation and then i go back to work on friday. I guess I'll just lounge around all day and eat bon bons..haha just kidding!!

Just_waiting I hope your days get better. If possible start looking for another job while you are still employed. Never know you might find the job you are looking for. I work with all women and that can be tough sometimes too. But we finally all realized it's better to gripe in the morning about an issue and get it out of our systems before our patients come. Makes the day go so much better! Keep sharing it's better to get it out than keep it in and let it fester!

Angel

Oh i just seen carshel's good news. Mabrook!!

Edited by angelk96

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Tuesday.....BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! When is it gonna be friday again? I have been having tooo much fun with my new phone. :P I spent all nite yesterday making ringers for it and my hunny was getting annoyed bcz i was ignoring him to play with my phone :blush::lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: MABRUK CARRIE & SIMO! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

SO AWESOME, MADE MY DAY & IT'S NOT EVEN MY HONEY! :lol:

NOURA

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Tuesday.....BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! When is it gonna be friday again? I have been having tooo much fun with my new phone. :P I spent all nite yesterday making ringers for it and my hunny was getting annoyed bcz i was ignoring him to play with my phone :blush::lol:

LMAO JP

same thing with me and my new phone. I got this new phone before Anmar got his visa and I spent the entire time messing with my phone instead of chatting to him. Finally i put it down on the bed and started chatting to him but then i would find myself looking at my phone . He's like who do you want me or the phone..lol That's soo funny!!!

That's great news Carrie!! Hopefully he'll have the visa in hand within a few days.

Mabruk!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

LMAO JP

same thing with me and my new phone. I got this new phone before Anmar got his visa and I spent the entire time messing with my phone instead of chatting to him. Finally i put it down on the bed and started chatting to him but then i would find myself looking at my phone . He's like who do you want me or the phone..lol That's soo funny!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, yesterday both yourself and Sarah sent me IM's while I was playing with my phone, did either one of you have my attention? :lol:

:dance::dance: Congrats Carrie & Simo!!!!! :dance::dance: Man the good news in this forum is just oozing out all over the place!

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.