Nova Salas

Vaccination

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After I got my medical examination at st. luke's i was advice to get the Td vaccinations upon my arrival in U.S.

We are searching it online now, as I forgot to tell my fiancee right away about the lacking vaccination that I needed.

After I having me vaccined with Td, what would I do next? Am i going to send it to where?

Please tell me where to go and what would be the steps in regards to this.

I will really appreciate any help from you people.

Thanks in advance..

PS. to those who have helped me and share their experiences with POE? thanks a lot, you have a kind and sweet person.

keep helping those who needed your help...

I did not had vaccine or immunization during my medical exam at St. Luke's.

Reasons:

1. Pregnancy

2. I got a medical condition, actually it was from vaccination..see my post: Okay, I don't have anything on hand to prove this but this is what my personal experience is:

This was posted at: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138576

This is what I posted as a reply"

"Okay, I don't have anything on hand to prove this but this is what my personal experience is:

I went to my husband's US military camp last year to visit him, that time my VISA is on process still. We found out that vaccines are being given there, so I gathered all of the required vacccination for VISA. I never had a vaccine since I was born. To make my long story short, I was prohibited by my pediatrician to have a vaccine because of my allergy.

I thought I all ready was a grown up and I never had any accounts of allergy long time ago so I decided to get vaccine from the US Camp in Korea anyway.

I got: Hepa B. Pertussis, Vericella, Diptherria and Typhoid, Tetanus and some others...

After 4 days of my vaccine from the Camp...I returned here in the Philippines and I got on and off fever. Unexplaines one because when I got to the ER, the physician told me "nothing is wrong" just a fever.

After a month, exactly October 11, 2007....my right eyes suddenly became blurry, I went to the most traumatic experience of my entire life. I am nearly blind and until now I still have eye problems.

I undergo MRI. HIV, bunch of blood test and the finding went negative, the doctors from Korea and here in the Philippines did extensive test just to find out what is causing my eyes to get blurry.

I always believe that vaccines trigger something inside my body. I don't have evidence to prove but it is what my theory is.

To all VJ people, please make sure about your medical history before getting vaccination. I requested a medcial certification not to get any shots from SLEC when I had my medical, aparently I got more shots for chicken pox and some more.

You always have the right to refuse any vaccination, as long as you can get medical certification."

Edited by blairbitxh

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
After I got my medical examination at st. luke's i was advice to get the Td vaccinations upon my arrival in U.S.

We are searching it online now, as I forgot to tell my fiancee right away about the lacking vaccination that I needed.

After I having me vaccined with Td, what would I do next? Am i going to send it to where?

Please tell me where to go and what would be the steps in regards to this.

I will really appreciate any help from you people.

Thanks in advance..

PS. to those who have helped me and share their experiences with POE? thanks a lot, you have a kind and sweet person.

keep helping those who needed your help...

For sure you have now the sealed envelope from the surgeon who did a vaccination. Then you will submit that sealed envelope ( results of your vaccinations) when you apply for AOS together with other papers.

Good luck with your AOS.

Timeline
I did not had vaccine or immunization during my medical exam at St. Luke's.

Reasons:

1. Pregnancy

2. I got a medical condition, actually it was from vaccination..see my post: Okay, I don't have anything on hand to prove this but this is what my personal experience is:

This was posted at: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138576

This is what I posted as a reply"

"Okay, I don't have anything on hand to prove this but this is what my personal experience is:

I went to my husband's US military camp last year to visit him, that time my VISA is on process still. We found out that vaccines are being given there, so I gathered all of the required vacccination for VISA. I never had a vaccine since I was born. To make my long story short, I was prohibited by my pediatrician to have a vaccine because of my allergy.

I thought I all ready was a grown up and I never had any accounts of allergy long time ago so I decided to get vaccine from the US Camp in Korea anyway.

I got: Hepa B. Pertussis, Vericella, Diptherria and Typhoid, Tetanus and some others...

After 4 days of my vaccine from the Camp...I returned here in the Philippines and I got on and off fever. Unexplaines one because when I got to the ER, the physician told me "nothing is wrong" just a fever.

After a month, exactly October 11, 2007....my right eyes suddenly became blurry, I went to the most traumatic experience of my entire life. I am nearly blind and until now I still have eye problems.

I undergo MRI. HIV, bunch of blood test and the finding went negative, the doctors from Korea and here in the Philippines did extensive test just to find out what is causing my eyes to get blurry.

I always believe that vaccines trigger something inside my body. I don't have evidence to prove but it is what my theory is.

To all VJ people, please make sure about your medical history before getting vaccination. I requested a medcial certification not to get any shots from SLEC when I had my medical, aparently I got more shots for chicken pox and some more.

You always have the right to refuse any vaccination, as long as you can get medical certification."

I'm sorry that happened to you, maybe one of the vaccines triggered something or some virus inside your body, i got my shot when i was a little kid so when i was interviewed at SLEC and told them i have my shots when i was a little kid and had my chicken fox already, the only vaccine they have given me was the measles,mumps and variella, although i have got it all when i was in my secondary level. but still they have given me that shots, i can't showed them certification as my parents didn't kept and have not medical records of us when we are kids.

but for sure they pretty knew that we have gone with all the vaccinations needed. Now te required vaccination that i'm taking is the tetanus-dipheriteria and would be needed for my AOS application.

Thank you for your warning response to this. I will make sure that i'll be able to get to know everything that will be injected to my body. I do hope you'll feeling better someday..

Dear Nova

Thanks for warm hopes about me getting better. It always feels good when s complete stranger cares and gives you warm thoughts.

I really wanted to start a campaign against vaccine/immunization but then again I also consider that not everybody have the same body as mine. Maybe what is good for you can be bad on me. So I guess. I just have to took advanatge of stating my case in forum posting like you started.

I am happy to share everything and what I've been through, I just want that what happened to me ends on me and noone will get adverse effect as I had.

Leme tell here what was the complete list of the vaccines I got before my eye condition October 11, 2007 suddenly attacked...

20 August 2007, US Military Camp in s. Korea

Hepa B

Tetanus and Diptheria

Varicella

PPD

Typhoid

Please consider if you had history of viral infections or allergies.I had Ruebella (German measles) when I was 21 and it's a viral infection, I think when you have viral problem consider not getting vaccines of any kind for it might get an adverse effect.(This is just an opinion, you can ask doctors or research online about what I am saying. Human body is indeed a mystery, with all the sophistication in our medical field today, there's still lots of medical conditions that is really unfound and unexplained).

Edited by blairbitxh

I agree with you blairbitxh. . . Human body is full of mystery. Each reacts differently from a certain type of drug.

My son was given MMR, Varicella, Tdap and Meningococcal Vaccines. The next day he had fever. Five days later, he developed rashes all over his body so I brought him to their pediatrician. He was prescribed with cetirizine. She told me it's the result of the cocktail of vaccines given to him.

He had his MMR and Varicella 6 days apart in 1998. The nurse, with the doctor's approval, at St. Luke's told me that they were invalid 'coz of the short interval between the 2 vaccines and my son had to have them again (in 1 day?).

We could not complain 'coz they had us signed a waiver.

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

I agree with you blairbitxh. . . Human body is full of mystery. Each reacts differently from a certain type of drug.

My son was given MMR, Varicella, Tdap and Meningococcal Vaccines. The next day he had fever. Five days later, he developed rashes all over his body so I brought him to their pediatrician. He was prescribed with cetirizine. She told me it's the result of the cocktail of vaccines given to him.

He had his MMR and Varicella 6 days apart in 1998. The nurse, with the doctor's approval, at St. Luke's told me that they were invalid 'coz of the short interval between the 2 vaccines and my son had to have them again (in 1 day?).

Thank you for sharing, I really think that those people with allergies must be careful about getting vaccine. I remember Cetrizine was kind of Anti-histamine to relieve alllegies. I think I took it when I was a kid.

God bless!

Timeline
Dear Nova

Thanks for warm hopes about me getting better. It always feels good when s complete stranger cares and gives you warm thoughts.

I really wanted to start a campaign against vaccine/immunization but then again I also consider that not everybody have the same body as mine. Maybe what is good for you can be bad on me. So I guess. I just have to took advanatge of stating my case in forum posting like you started.

I am happy to share everything and what I've been through, I just want that what happened to me ends on me and noone will get adverse effect as I had.

Leme tell here what was the complete list of the vaccines I got before my eye condition October 11, 2007 suddenly attacked...

20 August 2007, US Military Camp in s. Korea

Hepa B

Tetanus and Diptheria

Varicella

PPD

Typhoid

Please consider if you had history of viral infections or allergies.I had Ruebella (German measles) when I was 21 and it's a viral infection, I think when you have viral problem consider not getting vaccines of any kind for it might get an adverse effect.(This is just an opinion, you can ask doctors or research online about what I am saying. Human body is indeed a mystery, with all the sophistication in our medical field today, there's still lots of medical conditions that is really unfound and unexplained).[/color]

Hello my dear,

It might triggered your system because you have all the shots in one day? i even asked my parents about what kinds of vaccined they have on me when i was a little so that during the interivew at SLEC i would able to determined it to the doctors about it, also we have the right to ask them what are those drugs they will injecting into our body,

for sure my mom told me that i have no allergy of whatsoever that's one good thing that helps alot.

i have my mmr, measles and variella vaccination at SLEC and tries to observe the symptoms they indicated that shows i'm allergy with that vaccine, an hour before i left the clinic i have no symptoms or whatsoever regarding that vaccine.

also, i have my measles when i as in HS, mumps when at the age og 23, hepa B vaccinated when i was a baby, i got typhoid fever when i was a kid too. with all the drugs that was injected into my body when i was a little kid nothing happens or nothing went wrong and I thank God for that.

i really hope that someday, your vision will be cleared, i feel your pain my dear, as we have a very close friend and she almost lost her vision when unprofessional and no heart doctor gave her a prescription, giving her a high dosage without telling her family or her the side effects after over dosing the said prescription, now her illness even gets worst and she cannot see no more except for this silhouette, both eyes.

she will determine who you are thru your voice, isn't that sad? i really hope you will feel better my dear.

I do hope that your son is okay now.. thanks for sharing dear...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.