kristimunn

case tranfered to california

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

my case was transferred from the NSC to the CSC on June 07 and almost 1 year after that CSC contacted for additional information...then after 4 weeks got approved...

have patience and keep an eye on your case and your 1 year extension, if it gets close from expiring then make an appointment to get it extended.

good luck!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lifting of conditions are ONLY processed at CSC or VSC now. You don't even mail them to the others anymore.

Count yourself lucky if it went to CSC. There are some yardies who have been processed in under 6 months there....some as soon as 4.

Hang in there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We are in the same situation.

Apr 2007 - Filed I-751

Feb 2008 - Transfered to Vermont

July 2008 - Received letter requesting more documents

July 2008 - 1 year extension expires.

just to let you know if you do receive a RFE, send the requested documents ASAP then once the service center shows them received in their sytem.

You can get an INFOPASS appt and have an I-551 stamp for extention.(anyway that is what they told us at our INFOPASS appt yesterday. I hadnt mailed the requested documents yet so they said to come back after Vermont has received them)

Might be a possibility that you get an RFE at the last possible moment. but dont panic like we did ;)

Timeline
Does anyone know if an RFE shows under online status? I moved and am worried I might not have gotten a letter

In our case it just says "case pending at the office it was transferred to"

I am assuming pending means because they sent us the RFE letter.

Timeline
mine si saying pending, too. when were oyu last touched? my date is still the original "touch" date of 02

where do you see when your case was last touched? I dont see that when checking online status.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.