Chin2003

need help in buying airline ticket

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. I would like to ask if ever my fiance will buy my ticket online from Manila to Florida using his credit card. Will I have a problem with that once I am at the airport? Will they require me to show my fiance's credit card? Or do I have to just show them my confirmation email that I am booked on that particular flight? :help::huh::help:

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks (F) (F) (F)

July 2007 - First met online

Oct 8 - 20, 2007 - He stayed with me and Chin for his trip

Oct 13, 2007 - He proposed to me

Dec 4, 2007 - hired a lawyer at www.rreeves.com

Jan 15 - 30, 2008 - 2nd visit to the PH

Jan 26, 2008 - He took me and my daughter to Hong Kong

Feb 15, 2008 - filed k-1/k-2 visa

Feb 21, 2008 - got out NOA1

April 10, 2008 - got our RFE

May 15, 2008 - reply to RFE

May 16, 2008 - touched

May 19, 2008 - touched

May 20, 2008 - NOA2 approved ( yeaahhh boyyyyy!!!! )

May 23, 2008 - MNL200864****

June 5-6, 2008 - K1 medical exam

June 5,10-13, 2008 - K2 medical exam

June 17 - 26, 2008 - 3rd visit to the PH ( can hardly wait!!! )

June 23, 2008 - Interview date (PASSED - pink slip)

July 1, 2008 - received text from delbros....still waiting!

July 3, 2008 - Visa on hand! yaaayyy!!!

September 3, 2008 - Left Philippines via JAL / AA

September 3, 2008 - Arrived Florida USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Hi. I would like to ask if ever my fiance will buy my ticket online from Manila to Florida using his credit card. Will I have a problem with that once I am at the airport? Will they require me to show my fiance's credit card? Or do I have to just show them my confirmation email that I am booked on that particular flight? :help::huh::help:

Every airline is different and many times it depends on whether it was booked on a site other then the airlines such as Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. Just call the airline at the airport that you'll be leaving from, give them the confirmation number or electronic ticket number, and ask them what they require. Most times all you need is your boarding pass and passport. Welcome to America.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the places, people, and moments that take our breath away!

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks (F)(F)(F)

Every airline is different and many times it depends on whether it was booked on a site other then the airlines such as Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. Just call the airline at the airport that you'll be leaving from, give them the confirmation number or electronic ticket number, and ask them what they require. Most times all you need is your boarding pass and passport. Welcome to America.

I can't give you any more advice! Xaiobai answered it perfectly! We just want to wish you a safe trip and "Welcome to America".........

Timeline

I dont have personal experience about that, but i have a friend who did the same thing. Her fiance bought her plane ticket through his credit card, and she dont have any problem with it on her arrival or even on her departure for as long as she did have a photocopy of the credit card, front and back part. But just to make things sure, XiaoBai is right. try to ask if what are the things you need to comply so you wont have any problem on your flight.

weds.jpgIMG_0945.jpgDSC_6818.jpg

Timeline

Hello. Thanks so much for the reply. I really appreciate it. We'll buy ticket in Travelocity.

Thanks again and take care

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks (F)(F)(F)

I can't give you any more advice! Xaiobai answered it perfectly! We just want to wish you a safe trip and "Welcome to America".........

Hi. Thanks.

Congrats on your visa :)

Welcome to America too :)

I dont have personal experience about that, but i have a friend who did the same thing. Her fiance bought her plane ticket through his credit card, and she dont have any problem with it on her arrival or even on her departure for as long as she did have a photocopy of the credit card, front and back part. But just to make things sure, XiaoBai is right. try to ask if what are the things you need to comply so you wont have any problem on your flight.

Hello. Yes, I'll call the airline tomorrow. :) Thanks for the reply :)

July 2007 - First met online

Oct 8 - 20, 2007 - He stayed with me and Chin for his trip

Oct 13, 2007 - He proposed to me

Dec 4, 2007 - hired a lawyer at www.rreeves.com

Jan 15 - 30, 2008 - 2nd visit to the PH

Jan 26, 2008 - He took me and my daughter to Hong Kong

Feb 15, 2008 - filed k-1/k-2 visa

Feb 21, 2008 - got out NOA1

April 10, 2008 - got our RFE

May 15, 2008 - reply to RFE

May 16, 2008 - touched

May 19, 2008 - touched

May 20, 2008 - NOA2 approved ( yeaahhh boyyyyy!!!! )

May 23, 2008 - MNL200864****

June 5-6, 2008 - K1 medical exam

June 5,10-13, 2008 - K2 medical exam

June 17 - 26, 2008 - 3rd visit to the PH ( can hardly wait!!! )

June 23, 2008 - Interview date (PASSED - pink slip)

July 1, 2008 - received text from delbros....still waiting!

July 3, 2008 - Visa on hand! yaaayyy!!!

September 3, 2008 - Left Philippines via JAL / AA

September 3, 2008 - Arrived Florida USA

Filed: Timeline

Sharon.. you know I wouldn't steer you wrong.. here is the cheapest site.. I got Zandys ticket here http://www.mobissimo.com/search_airfare.php

by the way I talked with your bro inlaw and you sister I believe has already chatted with Zandy.. and were going to go to the next Filipino/American get together :D

Take care

Edited by Mike_Zandy

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

Timeline

He can book on North West Airlines using his credit card that is what I did after being told by EVA and China that I couldn't because she needed to show the card at check in. She know has to change date so I had to give her the number to tell them at NW office.

Snail Line...

I-129F Sent : 07-27-2007

Returned wrong fee and sent again

I-129F NOA1 : 09-06-2007

Touched: 12-26-2007 Well it was only to update my address

Touched: 03-27-2008 Big surprise, damn, means expectations going high again, don't let me down!

I-129F NOA2 : 03-31-2008 Well it was a nice touch!!!

Interview Date (K1 Visa): 06-10-2008 in Manila

Visa Received : 2008-07-11

US Entry : 2008-07-18

Marriage : 2008-08-30

11.gif

Filed: Timeline

I purchased her ticket and had to fax a copy of my credit card and license to the site I purchased it.. once all was confirmed.. they released Zandy's ticket to her. I believe Jimmy will need to fax his info. and once that is done all iwll be good.

Edited by Mike_Zandy

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.