3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ahmed found out yesterday that even though he is not exempted from the miltary,

he can still fly on a one-way ticket.

Two guys confirmed it at EgyptAir where he bought the ticket.

They said that the permission to travel letter from the military doesn't require a round trip ticket.

They said he should be fine on a one way ticket.

We will let everyone know if he has any problems.

The Embassy had told us that he was entitled to a one way ticket, but he was afraid to not buy a round trip.

There has been so much confusion about this issue because apparently some people have had trouble with a one way.

He is taking some extra money just in case he has to buy the other leg of a round trip.

If you love me, then I have everything I need

Timeline

Sounds good Lynn! I wish Egypt Air would have told us the truth when my husband bought his. He has been here almost 3 months and we still haven't received our refund. They are so hard to deal with in the US....Best wishes always on a safe arrival and reunion!!

Timeline
Sounds good Lynn! I wish Egypt Air would have told us the truth when my husband bought his. He has been here almost 3 months and we still haven't received our refund. They are so hard to deal with in the US....Best wishes always on a safe arrival and reunion!!

We would have bought a round trip if it hadn't been for Ahmed's friend that noticed him waiting for his turn.

What luck that his friend was working at Egypt Air!!

I guess my next post will be about his arrival!!!!!!

I still am in shock about it actually happening...........

If you love me, then I have everything I need

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.