nunyab

It's Thursday .......

103 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I have never been asked to produce such a thing when being involved in a counter! Somehow I do not think this is appropriate. Why not just tell them what the terms are for you to be inclined to stay? (the terms do not need to mirror what you would get at the new company)

Maybe you're right, but maybe the company has a policy that needs this documentation in order to get the higher ups to actually make the counteroffer.

R_R Did you get the new job offer in writing already?

Yes I did.. I always do that just for reference sake...

LAL. you have a point one company is Fedex and the other is T-mobile so two different fields both good. But yeah it may be considered confidential???

well, I guess I will go back to my desk..you know, the one with NO computer...lol.

Oh, the warehouse kid quit yesterday :| they droppin like flies from this place. It's a shame too because there is so much potential. I just happen to live too far away to make it fun.

Whats everyone having for lunch? These are some of my choices:

Arby's Roast Beef

Popeye's Chicken

McDonalds

oh the arab store has a kabob plate for $4.99...kel you ever go to Al Amal on 159th?

Jackie (F)

Sorry JJ i'd rather bring a salad then anything there...however the Kabob sounds really good......

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
well, I guess I will go back to my desk..you know, the one with NO computer...lol.

Oh, the warehouse kid quit yesterday :| they droppin like flies from this place. It's a shame too because there is so much potential. I just happen to live too far away to make it fun.

Whats everyone having for lunch? These are some of my choices:

Arby's Roast Beef

Popeye's Chicken

McDonalds

oh the arab store has a kabob plate for $4.99...kel you ever go to Al Amal on 159th?

Jackie (F)

We're getting Bambinos!!! Lot's of pasta with extra alfredo! YUM!!!! It's my reward to myself for losing more weight. :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodafternoon everyone i hope everyone is having a beautiful, and blessed day today im off work for the next few days and i am seriously enjoying it! Enjoy! :thumbs:

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I just made Platnum member!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

I'm working on my hearts :D

Keeps your mind off things ;)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline

tell me about it... JJ suggested it and now I am all over this board lol

I'm only like 12 posts away from a heart, but I'm trying really hard not to spam the boards and only respond to threads when I have something to say.... trying :whistle::lol:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

I'm only like 12 posts away from a heart, but I'm trying really hard not to spam the boards and only respond to threads when I have something to say.... trying :whistle::lol:

How many posts away from a heart did you say? :whistle:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

How many posts away from a heart did you say? :whistle:

11 :lol:

but I've got to get off the internet soon and finish up some stuff at work before I go to school :P

:crying: I'm going back to bed.

:( U know I'm here for ya if u need me...

I'm going to attempt to do absolutely nothing tonight and stay on VJ as long as humanly possible. I might take a nap directly after work so I can be up later...just coz i can... :blush:

I want food...and lots of it ... problem is that I want fruits and they're so freaking expensive....::::grrrrrrr:::::

I just might go out to eat today instead of eating my banquet meal.. we shall soon see...... I really think the ppl at Cicis pizza are going to know me by name soon. I'm in there wayyyyyyyyyy too much. When my son comes with me..its just easier to go eat pizza rather than bring enough food for both of us..its a 12 hour day .....

Lal...cmmon down..houston has everything imaginable as far as jobs go...VP, Sophia, and I would Love to have a new VJ couple come to play with us :D:D:D

I am seriously considering going out and buying a bbq grill :D Its bbq time folks!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

I have a dumb question.

Let's say there is a car accident, 3 cars. The first car stops, second car hits the first car, and then the 3rd car hits the second car. Why is it always the 3rd car that takes the blame? At least in California thats the way it is. If the 3rd car didn't hit the second car, the second car would take the blame. But when the 3rd car hits the second car, the second car gets out of all the liability. Why wouldn't they share the blame or the 2nd car take the blame?

Did I confuse everyone? I feel very confused now. :unsure:

BTW, I didn't get in a accident nor did anyone else I know. Just wondering.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline
I have a dumb question.

Let's say there is a car accident, 3 cars. The first car stops, second car hits the first car, and then the 3rd car hits the second car. Why is it always the 3rd car that takes the blame? At least in California thats the way it is. If the 3rd car didn't hit the second car, the second car would take the blame. But when the 3rd car hits the second car, the second car gets out of all the liability. Why wouldn't they share the blame or the 2nd car take the blame?

I dunno. I caused a 5 car accident once. I was drinking coffee without the lid and it spilled everywhere and I stopped short. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw the car that was about to crash into me and floored it. All 5 cars in back of me got rearended. I wonder if I should have stopped and claimed responsibility? :unsure: I was like 19 years old in the car with my sister and she is the one who told me to floor it.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

I have a dumb question.

Maybe its by state, or insurance company. I was an underwriter and we would have this scenario asked about often. Our stance and how claims were paid was based on who hit who. As in -whoever rear-ended paid the claim for the car they hit. The first car didnt do anything wrong beisdes stopping short - that isnt illegal, the other cars were charged with "following too close".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.