Nao

NVC "K1-Fiancee Visa"

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello fellow VJers.

How are you doing today?

My fiancee has tried to call NVC to check whether they received our K1 case from CSC or not.

The number he called was 603 334 0700. (I got this number from previous posts on VJ.)

When he called, he was told that they would transfer him to an operator.

Then, the automated system told him that all the operators are busy and he was put back on the

automated system.....

We want to talk to an operator...

Could someone tell us what we are supposed to do if we are put back on the automated system?

Should we press something or just keep waiting without doing anything?

Thank you for your advice.

Have a nice day

Nao

Past History

10/09/2007: Sent out I-129F

07/31/2008: K1 visa issued

08/05/2008: U.S. entry as a K1 visa holder

09/03/2008: Wedding at the City Hall:)

AOS timeline

09/18/2008: Sent out AOS/EAD/AP via Fedex

09/22/2008: Application received

09/26/2008: Application received Date on NOA1

10/16/2008: Biometrics appointment

10/17/2008: Touch

12/08/2008: Filed a Service Request for EAD (more than 75 days since petition received.)

12/22/2008: Infopass Appointment (Day 91 since EAD application filed)

12/22/2008: EAD approved (card production ordered/Day 91)

12/31/2008: AP received in mail :)

01/02/2009: EAD received in mail :)

01/09/2009: AOS interview letter received in mail :)

02/20/2009: Interview :) => Approved!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
Hello fellow VJers.

How are you doing today?

My fiancee has tried to call NVC to check whether they received our K1 case from CSC or not.

The number he called was 603 334 0700. (I got this number from previous posts on VJ.)

Then, the automated system told him that all the operators are busy and he was put back on the

automated system.....

Could someone tell us what we are supposed to do if we are put back on the automated system?

Have a nice day

Nao

I think that happens when the holding queue for calls are full. You have to call at a time of the day that is less busy for example I called late afternoon yesterday and I was able to get an operator after a 20 minute hold. You may want to call either early in the morning or in the afternoon. It is usually busier at nights.

Hello fellow VJers.

How are you doing today?

automated system.....

Have a nice day

Nao

Hello, i try to call today, im calling from Philippines, it took me like 5 minutes until i talk to the operator, and i ask our case approved last mont May 29, and the operator tell me that they dont have our case yet in NVC. i called them last week too, they said call next week, so i call today,

all you have to do is to wait, until you get hold to an operator, sometimes its takes time sometimes not that long depends, but if youll wait im sure you can get hold of them..just keep waiting and dont do anything.

this is how i dial

dial 603 334 0700 since im dialling from Philippines i dial this way 001 603 334 0700

then press 1 for english

then press 5 for an operator.....then just wait.............NVC......

anyway can i ask what is your time line. we got out NOA2 last May 29..

God Bless Us All

January 19, 2008- submit papers to uscis

January 23, 2008- NOA1

May 28, 2008 -NOA2

July ** ** **** - manila case number...please.....san ka????

5582.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I think it's just a timing issue. You might call in busy hours :blush:

Since the operator assistance hour is limited (Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM (EST)), try 7:30 AM or late at night, or whenever you believe ;) . I did call from Japan using SkypeOut at around 7:40AM EST, it took a while, but succeeded.

Good luck! :thumbs:

<K-1 journey>

2007-10-18 : sent I-129F via FEDEX, 2007-10-22 : recieved by VSC

2008-03-20 : K-1 VISA in hand

<AOS journey>

2008-04-22 : sent AOS + AP + EAD package via Fedex

2008-08-08 : GC in hand

<Lifting Condition journey>

2010-05-03 : sent I-751 to VSC via USPS

2010-05-06 : NOA issued

2010-05-07 : check cashed

2010-05-12 : NOA in hand

2010-05-28 : Bio app.

2010-06-19 : Old I485 touched

2010-06-26 : CR189 touched

2010-07-16 : RFE issued

2010-08-18 : additional evidence sent by EMS

2010-08-31 : Card production notice by email

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for your advices.

Hello NN1980. Thanks a lot for your info.

Ic. So, I guess my fiancee could not even be on hold cuz the line was full. Wow. :blink: They must be really really busy. Ok. I will tell him to try to call early in the morning or in the afternoon. I think it is better for him to call in the afternoon because he is in California and 7:30 a.m. is 4:30 a.m. in California.... It is kinda too early for him to get up. lol Thanks a lot. :star:

Hello milkyway. Thanks for your info. :star:

We finally got our approval e-mail notice on June 11th and the actual NOA2 letter on the next day.

It may be a little bit too early for us to call NVC...

It seems like that some people's cases from CSC are transferred to NVC much more quickly than the others'... It is kinda odd.... Anyway, thanks for providing me the info on how to call NVC. I will ask him to call when it is not busy. (Mmmm.... I wish we could check our status online or on the automated system....) I hope you hear a good news from NVC soon. :star:

Hello milkyway. Thanks for your info.

Oh, wow. You called from Japan. I think I will try that, too. :star:

I was wondering whether I can use skype to call NVC. I think I tried to call somewhere such as IRS, USCIS or something like that and could not get connected cuz I was using skype. Thanks for letting me know. I think I will call them right when they open up. Since my fiancee lives in California, calling at 7:30 a.m. EST means waking up at 4:30a.m. to my fiancee... It is harsh cuz he works all day... I will make a call. Thanks a lot :star:

Past History

10/09/2007: Sent out I-129F

07/31/2008: K1 visa issued

08/05/2008: U.S. entry as a K1 visa holder

09/03/2008: Wedding at the City Hall:)

AOS timeline

09/18/2008: Sent out AOS/EAD/AP via Fedex

09/22/2008: Application received

09/26/2008: Application received Date on NOA1

10/16/2008: Biometrics appointment

10/17/2008: Touch

12/08/2008: Filed a Service Request for EAD (more than 75 days since petition received.)

12/22/2008: Infopass Appointment (Day 91 since EAD application filed)

12/22/2008: EAD approved (card production ordered/Day 91)

12/31/2008: AP received in mail :)

01/02/2009: EAD received in mail :)

01/09/2009: AOS interview letter received in mail :)

02/20/2009: Interview :) => Approved!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.