Perfect Couple

June 18: Visa approved but...

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi guys, me and jack had our interview this morning 7am at US embassy. our visa was approved but still pending due to document verification. we dont know what to feel, happy or sad. thanks to document verification. :unsure: oh well.. atleast our interview was done. our patience is now again measured. God help us. :innocent: Thank you to all of you guys. :star::star: Good luck to all of us.

allow 4-6 weeks before the visa makes it to delbros-----phone calls to the embassy are a waste of money prior to 4 weeks passing

congrats girl.. hope ur visa will be delivered soon.. :yes:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys.. me and jack r back in davao now. We did not like staying in Manila, too many people who wants to screw us. geeee.. We love Davao better. Guess im not alone with document verification thing. Good luck to all of us. we keep on calling delbros but still they not answer our questions. We pray visa come soon. Jack does not want to go back home alone. Now, we are just enjoying our time together. God bless all.. :innocent:

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi guys.. me and jack r back in davao now. We did not like staying in Manila, too many people who wants to screw us. geeee.. We love Davao better. Guess im not alone with document verification thing. Good luck to all of us. we keep on calling delbros but still they not answer our questions. We pray visa come soon. Jack does not want to go back home alone. Now, we are just enjoying our time together. God bless all.. :innocent:

Hi GUrl, i was saddened by your experience.. why do they want t screw you? what happened? anyways... i just wished have met when you were here.. so i can tour you around town and not effed up heheh..:D

you take care now.. ENjoy your holidays with Jack.. mwahz God bless sis

😁

Hi GUrl, i was saddened by your experience.. why do they want t screw you? what happened? anyways... i just wished have met when you were here.. so i can tour you around town and not effed up heheh..:D

you take care now.. ENjoy your holidays with Jack.. mwahz God bless sis

congrats at long last ur almost over...godbless..i called us embassy earlier they said that the person taking care of my case couldnt still pass my docs not until they get the results of the document verification ...hay they said its normally 4-6weeks from the time nso received my docs and us embassy personally pick up results only at friday afternoon...(how long more should we wait)=( so ours is :

May 13 - payed delbros doc verification fee

May29-delbros received transmittal of docs.)

June 2- they sent my docs from delbros - to NSO

June 10- interview date

prayers,

mario, sophia and jonah

Filed: Timeline
Congrats!:0 we're on the same situation cos of docs verification..i've been waiting for my visa now..am crossing my fingers crossed, and praying hard that it will come next week (nso result was already forwarded to embassy)..keep praying that it wont take long..mine almost 1 month now...:(

In gods perfect time and will..we will have it...yehey!!!

hi... how did you know that NSO has forwarded it to embassy? hope to hear soon from you.

Blessings,

Pauljoy

Timeline

hi Anais! I saw you in US Embassy. Im happy for both of us! I was Approved by the Consul right away and my visa now as Ive checked on Delbros Website it was already Ship out for Delivery. Dont worry yours will come soon! Congrats again!!!!! :yes:

Timeline
hi Anais! I saw you in US Embassy. Im happy for both of us! I was Approved by the Consul right away and my visa now as Ive checked on Delbros Website it was already Ship out for Delivery. Dont worry yours will come soon! Congrats again!!!!! :yes:

really? lots of people there, maybe i saw you too. congratz! im still waiting for document verification thing. oh well.. good luck to us. God Bless.

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
hi guys, me and jack had our interview this morning 7am at US embassy. our visa was approved but still pending due to document verification. we dont know what to feel, happy or sad. thanks to document verification. :unsure: oh well.. atleast our interview was done. our patience is now again measured. God help us. :innocent: Thank you to all of you guys. :star::star: Good luck to all of us.

You look so familiar to me thats why we have same interview date. And same too, i got pink slip and i guess its approved but of course pending document verfication. Im still waiting for my visa now. Goodluck to us guyz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.