stevemc

NSO verification

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi..All

I paid my NSo verification last May 23, and Delbros informed me that they forwarded the transmittal from USEM last June 2, Got my interview last June 10.

Then i follow up with the embassy yesterday what took them so long to issue the visa, Ms. Grace said that they are just waiting for the NSO verification.

Is there anyone here also waiting for the NSO thing?if yes, any alternative? anyone whom i can talk to in NSO to follow up?

have a great time here!:-)

DEC 22, 2008 - RECEIVED GREEN CARD

JANUARY 24, 2009 - WILL BE IN MANILA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! its been long wait for me when delbros screwed up on my payment and didn't informed the embassy of my payment when the embassy is just waiting for delbros to notify that this applicant paid, so they can send a request to delbros the name of applicants for verification to nso..so shame on delbros part that they not qualified enough for the verification job..ur not alone here gurl..lots suffered same thing..what i can suggest is for u to make sure ur docs been submitted in nso for verification, if that would be the case, 2 weeks is the earliest if no problem with the verification, or could be 4 to 6 weeks...i thank my asawa for always calling the embassy and done the verification last friday and its now in the embassy. Right now, am still waiting for my visa to be delivered, its been a month on june 20(got pink and white slip with no other docs needed to pass, just the nso verification result):)

I wish u good luck..guess u will have your visa soon....gos bless to u both!!

Allen & Sally

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi! its been long wait for me when delbros screwed up on my payment and didn't informed the embassy of my payment when the embassy is just waiting for delbros to notify that this applicant paid, so they can send a request to delbros the name of applicants for verification to nso..so shame on delbros part that they not qualified enough for the verification job..ur not alone here gurl..lots suffered same thing..what i can suggest is for u to make sure ur docs been submitted in nso for verification, if that would be the case, 2 weeks is the earliest if no problem with the verification, or could be 4 to 6 weeks...i thank my asawa for always calling the embassy and done the verification last friday and its now in the embassy. Right now, am still waiting for my visa to be delivered, its been a month on june 20(got pink and white slip with no other docs needed to pass, just the nso verification result):)

Allen & Sally

Hi Allen & Sally,

Thank you for your kind reply, i got the number of the NSo already and they confirmed that they received it last June 2 , they said 15 days on process so it would be this friday, then will review with the CO then VIsa delivery.

Thanks a lot and good luck too :thumbs: :-)

Mercy & Steve

have a great time here!:-)

DEC 22, 2008 - RECEIVED GREEN CARD

JANUARY 24, 2009 - WILL BE IN MANILA

Allen & Sally

Hi Allen & Sally,

Thank you for your kind reply, i got the number of the NSo already and they confirmed that they received it last June 2 , they said 15 days on process so it would be this friday, then will review with the CO then VIsa delivery.

Thanks a lot and good luck too :thumbs: :-)

Mercy & Steve

The document verification is a poorly run program. Both the USEM and DELBROS need to correct their processes. A large number of petitioners are sentenced to doc verification jail because of the program. Paying early does not guarantee the USEM will begin the process before the interview.

I am happy to here the NSO is now taking calls on document verification.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

I never knew about this Doc verification thing so unlike other VJ people here I was clueless when I have to pay that NSO verification the same day of my interview, the Consulate told me everything was fine but they have to verify my docs with the NSO, so I just nod expecting it will be a just a quick waiting, like they will just confirm it in a database in their computer...and so I was called at Window 38, the man tells me to pay 650 pesos for the doc verification together with the shipping fee from DELBROS. Humm..it left me wondering and searched this sites forum about that verification thing...and so some waited for weeks...isn't that annoying? Why don't they just do this stuff during the VISA process and include it in VISA fee payment? How about making it fast? How about include it in their letter so we will know?

I hope there will be a reform regarding this...you know...I want to say "bullshit" process..pardon, but it's really bullshit for me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.