ramin

Nvc

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi,

I need to know more about package 3 in China. I got my NOA2 last week and my fiance not sure If she can do it without any mistake.

Do I have to heir a lawyer to help her or I hope to get an help from this site.

Ramin.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

You should ask this on the Regional board... China forum. Those folks are sure to help you. ;)

good luck

edit; you should check out Candle For Love as well.

Edited by KimandRuss
timeline.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hi,

I need to know more about package 3 in China. I got my NOA2 last week and my fiance not sure If she can do it without any mistake.

Do I have to heir a lawyer to help her or I hope to get an help from this site.

Ramin.

What city in China? Does she have any bilingual friends?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
You should ask this on the Regional board... China forum. Those folks are sure to help you. ;)

good luck

Hi,

She lives in Guangzhou and she understands English to communicate with me, but she needs to practice conversation. She has friends which they speak English very well.

I have been in Guangzhou just once, and I go to China before her interview. I hope they don't tell her why he did not come to visit you more.

Her English would be a lot better by the interview time, she is very smart.

Thanks.

Timeline

good luck

Hi,

She lives in Guangzhou and she understands English to communicate with me, but she needs to practice conversation. She has friends which they speak English very well.

I have been in Guangzhou just once, and I go to China before her interview. I hope they don't tell her why he did not come to visit you more.

Thanks.

You can download the whole P3 in advance and do most of it for her and help her with the rest. I sent everything all filled out and one of my wife's friends who reads and writes English well, just helped her fill out the forms. She really only returns the checklist anyway. If you're there for the interview, you can help her with everthing else that's English. If she weren't already living in Guangzhou, I'd recommend staying in Yang Jihua's hotel in the Consulate building where he and his staff offer that kind of help free to their guests.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Do you have a list of the forms that are needed? I have checked several websites, including Candle of Love, and there seems to be different information. I think if you could just let us know what forms were required for the P-3 and then the forms needed for the interview that would be a big help. Short and simple. Thanks again. Ken and Chanjun

good luck

Hi,

Thanks.

You can download the whole P3 in advance and do most of it for her and help her with the rest. I sent everything all filled out and one of my wife's friends who reads and writes English well, just helped her fill out the forms. She really only returns the checklist anyway. If you're there for the interview, you can help her with everthing else that's English. If she weren't already living in Guangzhou, I'd recommend staying in Yang Jihua's hotel in the Consulate building where he and his staff offer that kind of help free to their guests.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the places, people, and moments that take our breath away!

Timeline

Try looking in the horse's mouth. http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...and_packets.htm

Do you have a list of the forms that are needed? I have checked several websites, including Candle of Love, and there seems to be different information. I think if you could just let us know what forms were required for the P-3 and then the forms needed for the interview that would be a big help. Short and simple. Thanks again. Ken and Chanjun

good luck

Hi,

Thanks.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.