Darren&Laura

I-693 / I-693a help required please!

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Hi Darren&Laura and Ziggymermaid,

Everybody is correct. No need for full medical exam. Check from one of the links given above for a designated Civil Surgeon in your area or state. Just bring the copy of your vaccination records given to you from your medical. They will transfer your record on the form and then the Civil Surgeon will signed it. Once done, they will give you a sealed envelope. You have to submit this sealed envelope together with your AOS application.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

thanks Bernie4Bien

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Do a search on this forum and look for Dr L E Arnold, she does it for like $20 or less and by mail, all you have to do is mail in your DS3025 from your UK full medical and she will transfer the info over onto the I693A form and mail back to you in sealed envelope. Good luck. :thumbs:

Hi, I'm currently struggling with a few issues regarding applying for my adjustment of status relating to the medical information required to be sent.

The guide on this site for adjusting status states the following:

11. I-693, Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status. (If you already have this from your overseas Visa Interview submit a copy that medical check form; No fee is required in this case. If you are a K-1 fiancé(e) or K-2 dependent who had a medical examination within the past year as required for the nonimmigrant fiancé(e) visa, you only need to submit a vaccination supplement (I-693A), not the entire medical report. You may include the vaccination supplement with your adjustment of status application.)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?autocom=custom&page=k1k3aos

I had my full medical in London in February this year before getting my K1 approved and moving to the USA in March so I assume I only need the I-693A to be completed. Firstly, I cannot locate the I-693A form on the USCIS website - I can find the full blown I-693 but not the supplement (A) I require. Is this form still in existance or do I need to have a full medical again over here?

Also, I was given the vaccination supplement at the time of my medical, but not other information whatsoever.. is this normal? Will the doctors in London I went to for my medical have already filled out the full I-693 as part of my original K1 processing? (I went to the surgery on Bentnick Street by the way.) I'm wondering if I could call them and ask for a copy to be posted or faxed to me.

I guess I may not need to if someone could point me towards a copy of the I-693A, although without knowing the content required on this form I'm unsure if I can complete this myself without a GP signing it off.

Thanks for any help!

Darren.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.