sarah and hicham

Here is my list of things to send to Hicham

32 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys,

Here's my list of things I have to send Hicham for his interview. Does it seem like I left anything out? Thanks for your help!!

Sarah

What to send Hicham:

Cover letter/table of contents for binder

I-134

- NOTARIZED I-134 (2 original copies)

- Tax transcripts and W2’s from 2003, 2004, and 2005.

- Letter from Employer (signed and dated by Maria- 2 copies)

- Bank statements from the past year

CHRIS

- NOTARIZED I-134 (2 original copies)

- W2’s and tax transcripts from last 3 years

- Letter from Glenn Annie (name, date, salary, permanent, signed- 2 copies)

- Bank statements (direct deposit)

EVIDENCE

- photos (send photos from March with name, date, location on back to go into album)

- phone card bills

- emails (print screens)

- plane tickets and reservation receipts (original ticket stubs)

- hotel receipt (hotel de paris)

- passport stamps

- Letter from Misa stating she has spent time with Hicham and I in Morocco

- Print screens of SKYPE

I-129F

- Send complete copy of original packet sent to USCIS (w/ACCO fastener)

- copy of my birth certificate

- New notarized petition to marry

- Passport photos

NOA’s

- NOA1 (copy)

- NOA2 (copy)

- Letter from NVC (wait for it)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Looks really good Sarah! But I just noticed that you sent two original I134's???? I only sent one! Is that a problem? :help:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sounds great just make sure to include a new letter of intent to marry, same as for the 129F just with an updated date...otherwise I think you are good to go...when he will get his pocket no3 he will have some running to do and forms to fill out but you guys are on a good track...best of luck

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline

Thanks Dorothy and Saba...

I am going to send 2 because I tend to be ####### about these kinds of things so just in case I'm gonna send 2 copies. I didn't read that anywhere... just heard it from the voices inside my head.

Talk to you all soon,

Sarah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

looks good to me... my attorney has my tax files from 2002 - 2004... but, she says she does NOT have them...although I know she does... she can't find them... so, I called the toll-free number and got my tax transcripts for 2002 - 2005 (two copies)... will I still need my w-2's for these years?

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

I don't really know to be honest. I could only find my W2's from 2 years... so I'm just gonna copy those and also send the transcripts. I'm sure someone who knows what they are talking about will give you a better answer than that. Good luck peaches!

Sarah

Timeline

Here's my next question: How did you ladies send all of this to Morocco? I was thinking of putting it in a box but I'm not too sure what to do. Did you send everything rush delivery and can I ask how much it cost? Did you use DHL, UPS, or FED EX? Thanks guys!

Sarah

Timeline

Sarah, I had so much stuff that I was sending things regular USPS months before and those always took exactly 3 weeks for him to get it. The last of everything I sent by DHL and it cost me almost $200, but it was heavy. It arrives in Morocco in 2 days, but depending on where your SO lives, it will either be couriered out of Rabat or Casa and that could take a day or so, but it is all tracked. The reason I know thi is because at the mail place I was told he would have it in his hands in 2 days, so when that didn't happen I was bugging the hell out of DHL to find out where it was.

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

considering that package is vital....i would reccomend DHL EXPRESS....it is expensive...but worth it....i mean can u really put a price on something that will affect your future..

and i only say this because i have had sooo many things lost going to and from jordan thru regular mail

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Timeline

Yeah... but for me 200 or 250 dollars is a lot. I am hoping to go for his interview but I don't want to wait to bring it to him myself in case I can't go. I think if it takes 3 weeks that should be fine our case isn't even to the NVC yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Yeah... but for me 200 or 250 dollars is a lot. I am hoping to go for his interview but I don't want to wait to bring it to him myself in case I can't go. I think if it takes 3 weeks that should be fine our case isn't even to the NVC yet.

Sarah given the importance of the documents in that package and the privacy needed for the financial info. You really should send it with any service that can track it for you. FedEx and DHL are expensive, I think you can try to send it with the Post Office and they have some services that are less expensive that offer tracking.

Make sure you get it tracked!!!! :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

sarah....dhl will not cost 250$ for a package...look up the rates on the net...and i agree....get it tracked with whatever u choose!

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Timeline

When I went to send my package to Simo, I checked UPS, FedEx (which is how the USPS sends Global Express) and DHL. They were all about the same amount +/- a few dollars, but DHL is the fastest and most reliable.

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Timeline

Well my quote on DHL was 180$ yipes! Oh well I guess I'll have to suck it up. I will be sure to have it tracked no matter what I do. I just hate sending things over there in the mail... it's not reliable enough for me but I guess I have to. Thanks guys!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.