Henia

Revirginization

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
I can't think of a medical reason why it should be used. If it's purely psychological, I don't think it's a good idea, especially on children. It's like being raped all over again. Like something is wrong with you that needs to be "fixed".

Are you kidding, who wouldn't want to be raped all over again?

WHAT??????? You are certainly NOT a woman or else you wouldn't have made that comment. Rape is NO laughing matter.

Uh-oh. Someone left their sarcasm detector at home this morning. :wacko:

Only on Mondays. :blink:

Besides, men can be raped too.

maybe mawilson was speaking to the fact that he likes being man-raped.

I'm not going to touch that with a ten foot pole :no:

Life is so strange but it sure keeps you on your toes!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
I can't think of a medical reason why it should be used. If it's purely psychological, I don't think it's a good idea, especially on children. It's like being raped all over again. Like something is wrong with you that needs to be "fixed".

Are you kidding, who wouldn't want to be raped all over again?

WHAT??????? You are certainly NOT a woman or else you wouldn't have made that comment. Rape is NO laughing matter.

Uh-oh. Someone left their sarcasm detector at home this morning. :wacko:

Only on Mondays. :blink:

Besides, men can be raped too.

maybe mawilson was speaking to the fact that he likes being man-raped.

I'm not going to touch that with a ten foot pole :no:

I'm thinking there's a lot of very relieved men reading this right now :P

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Allah Akbar! What a messed up religion. :crying:

This is not religious! The article very clearly says those women were not even practicing muslims! If they were practicing they wouldn't be spreading them wide like those they are immitating :)

What about the western women that are also doing it? They are not in any way related to islam. It's not about their religion.

For them, as I and several other said a designer cosmetic operation (like breast implants) or for some reconstructive ... I wonder how this operation could (or is) be used with rape/incest victims? Esp little children?

Yes, you could be right. I am not an expert on rape/incest victims ... but I was thinking out loud that maybe if that person (when grown up of course not as child) reached a certain age of maturity and much consuling... if they had any brutal scarring from their rape ... maybe this type operation could help them. Something like the victims of violent who have some operations to fix facial damage done to them. I was thinking more in this lines ... but maybe yes, you are right it could feel like getting raped all over again.

I think that's a dangerous procedure in some cases. Sounds painful... :o

But I understand where the girls are comming from. Waiting until marriage isn't hard as anyone thinks though so it's your personal decision or "fault" if youre marrying a spouse who wanted a virgin. I'm with the lying to yourself if youre lying to your spouse. You're spouse doesn't love you in my opinion if you had to lie about something he/she expected from you so badly. For virgin's marrying virgins now cool crowd :P

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif