8 posts in this topic

Hi, Everyone. I have received NOA letter from TSC with my apt# missing. Anyway, I wanted to talk to someone to find out what to do. So I called 1800 number with my case number. It said my case is not found. So I went on line to put my case number. Same thing happened.

What does this mean? Is it because I just got it yesterday and they haven't update my case in computer? or Is TSC still having problem?

Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi, Everyone. I have received NOA letter from TSC with my apt# missing. Anyway, I wanted to talk to someone to find out what to do. So I called 1800 number with my case number. It said my case is not found. So I went on line to put my case number. Same thing happened.

What does this mean? Is it because I just got it yesterday and they haven't update my case in computer? or Is TSC still having problem?

Thanks.

The case gets converted to CRI89 and it generates (at least for TSC) another receipt # that is trackable online. This receipt # is the one that appears on the BIO appt. notice or you can call them to get it (if it's been generated yet).

--

02/27/08 - sent I-751 (remove conditions)

03/07/08 - check cleared

04/24/08 - transferred to VSC

04/25/08 - touched

08/??/08 - reschedule photo & prints

09/19/08 - photo & fingerprints

12/25/08 - touched

12/31/08 - card production ordered

06/14/11 - N-400 app sent

06/16/11 - N-400 NOA

07/07/11 - Biometrics appt.

09/07/11 - N-400 Interview

09/26/11 - Oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yep you need to wait for the biometrics letter, it will have a different number on it and that's the one that you can track online. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Thanks guys.

But there was reason why I wanted to contact with someone from USCIS. There is my apt# is missing. Luckly I was able to receive it because the postman knew my name. However, I'm worried that I wouldn't get the BOI letter because of missing apt# if the postman is different person or new to our building.

What do you guy think? Should I so change of address?? Or I should wait till hopely get my BIO letter? I don't want to miss the BIO appointment because they would deny my case, right?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Thanks guys.

But there was reason why I wanted to contact with someone from USCIS. There is my apt# is missing. Luckly I was able to receive it because the postman knew my name. However, I'm worried that I wouldn't get the BOI letter because of missing apt# if the postman is different person or new to our building.

What do you guy think? Should I so change of address?? Or I should wait till hopely get my BIO letter? I don't want to miss the BIO appointment because they would deny my case, right?

Contact USCIS to verify the address they have on file for this case. It may have been missed when it got entered into the system. You can use the original receipt # from the NOA or just give them your A# and they can look up your case to verify the address. Don't wait to "see" as far as addresses go, be pro-active.

--

02/27/08 - sent I-751 (remove conditions)

03/07/08 - check cleared

04/24/08 - transferred to VSC

04/25/08 - touched

08/??/08 - reschedule photo & prints

09/19/08 - photo & fingerprints

12/25/08 - touched

12/31/08 - card production ordered

06/14/11 - N-400 app sent

06/16/11 - N-400 NOA

07/07/11 - Biometrics appt.

09/07/11 - N-400 Interview

09/26/11 - Oath ceremony

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

You got a NOA from TSC? How come so many here don't receive anything? I still haven't gotten the NOA (we sent everything out in March) and got the extension stamp via Infopass appointment eventually.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

So, I called USCIS. I don't know if it was really helping my issue. All they could do was request my issue which was edit my correct address with my apt#. They didn't have access to look up my imfomation even with my A#. They told me that TSC will process my request within 45days. If I don't hear from them till 45 days, then I sould call USCIS again.

I have done something similar to this. At the time was my last name was different . They didn't do anything. In fact I had to fill out the application that's called I-90 to change my last name. I don't think I will count on them.

1) Do you think going to INFOPASS is better solution to me? I mean, they have accese to look up my infomation.

2) I'm affriad in the mean time of processing, if BIO letter is sending out to me without apt#, and not be able to receive it. How soon will I expecet to get BIO letter after NOA letter was sent out?

Thanks

I can't help with the questions you have above, but I would definitely a) put my name on the mail box inside and outside and B) cultivate a relationship with your mail carrier (if its the same person that delivers each day), to explain how much you appreciate them noticing your name on the other letter and putting it your box, and that you are expecting other important letters and to ask them to look out for them. And give the mail carrier some cold soda or something small that they will appreciate, so they remember you... you'd be surprised how much small gestures can often help.

AOS: ND - June 5 2006 | RFE - June 15 2006 | FP Notice - June 30 (Rescheduled to Sept 16) | AP ND - August 14 2006| Walk-in FP - Sept 5 (FP cleared next day!) | Interview - Sept 8 2006 (Approved!) | Welcome Letter - Sept 13 | EAD received - Sept 19 (kinda moot since I'm waiting for GC) | GC received - Sept 23 2006 - Woohoo!!

I-751: 06/10/08 Mailed package to VSC direct (per memo instructions) not TSC. The wait begins... | 06/11/08 Package received at VSC (12.12pm) | 06/19/08 Check cashed | 06/20/08 Received NOA1 in the mail - ND is 06/17/08 | 07/10/08 Received Biometrics Appt Letter - ND is 7/7/08 | 07/22/08 Biometrics (had to do ink & paper also...) | 07/22/08 Touched | 07/23/08 Touched | 02/11/09 Transferred to CSC (got email)... | 02/12/09 Touched | 02/20/09 Touched (but no email) | 03/24/09 Approval letter arrives in the mail! Approval date is 3/18/09 from VSC | 04/03/09 Received card, postmarked 3/31 from CSC

N-400: 06/11/09 Mailed to Lewisville Lockbox | 06/12/09 Package received at Lockbox and signed for at 1.31pm | 06/18/09 Check Cashed | 06/19/09 NOA, PD 06/12/09 | 07/06/09 Biometrics letter received, ND is 07/02/09 | 07/24/09 Biometrics appointment | 08/06/09 IL received, ND 08/03/09 | Interview 09/14/09 at 9.30am (approved!) | Oath 10/21/09 | USC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.