heartbeat

naturalization interview

8 posts in this topic

Has anybody have an experience with a rescheduled intreview for the Naturalization interview. I got the interview letter, but I had already purchased a ticket to visit my home country, so I won't be able to appear for the interview. How long do you think is going to take them to reschedule?

thanks a lot

heartbeat

Filed: Timeline
Has anybody have an experience with a rescheduled intreview for the Naturalization interview. I got the interview letter, but I had already purchased a ticket to visit my home country, so I won't be able to appear for the interview. How long do you think is going to take them to reschedule?

thanks a lot

heartbeat

bad move u should have taken it cuz maybe it will take u a year or less cuz its like ur at the end of the line all over again

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

thanks a lot

heartbeat

bad move u should have taken it cuz maybe it will take u a year or less cuz its like ur at the end of the line all over again

Actually, flavaofsummer, the USCIS has access to the airline database, and if any name pops up that matches a name in the N-400 database, that is when they schedule an interview. So if you really want your interview to be scheduled, by an airline ticket. :lol:

Sorry heartbeat, can't answer your question, guess you will have to call.

Filed: Timeline

thanks a lot

heartbeat

Actually, flavaofsummer, the USCIS has access to the airline database, and if any name pops up that matches a name in the N-400 database, that is when they schedule an interview. So if you really want your interview to be scheduled, by an airline ticket. :lol:

Sorry heartbeat, can't answer your question, guess you will have to call.

nickD i know ur kidding about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

After all the work and expense of getting my wife's and daughter's foreign passports renewed, was the under impression that we needed those for the I-551 stamp since their new green cards were not coming in with no sign they would ever come in. When we got home late that night, without even a notice, their new green cards were in our mailbox.

Who knows, buying an airline ticket may work.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

thanks a lot

heartbeat

Hearbeat,

If I were you I can just rescheduled my ticket going to my Home country. We are both in the same situation as we are scheduled to visit my country on June 11.. I received my interview letter just this tuesday stating the my interview will ne next week.. The dillema that I had is that the ticket going to my country is paid and we are for flying in.. But I still chosed to fly in the US to get the interview done so my USCIS journey will be over.. I knew some people here at my work that cancelled the appointment, but its been almost a year they have not gotten any appointment at all.. Just finish your USCIS I am sure this will not take a week. then you can think the vacation letter. Its nice to have a vacation when you dont think some things...

Edited by Completely
jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.