Mr Mason

Interview Date April 18, 2008

4 posts in this topic

We have been blessed so much more these last couple of days. As I prayed for God to do His will and for me to accept His will on Tuesday when call the Consulate. I called the consulate and received the most wonderful news since my wife saying she would marry me from the immigration officer. The immigration officer inform me that the Packet 3 was mailed to us last week and that she had our case number and proceeded to give it to me. I told her we are ready for the interview with all documents and she said the consulate needed the DS 230 I and DS 2001 forms before an interview appointment can be made. I told the immigration officer that she had made me so happy today, "Thank you."

Today, we go to the consulate to give the two form, copy of passport and photo along with a letter from my doctor in United States about me needing my annual evaluation because of my spinal cord injury I sustained 23 years ago which has left in a wheelchair. We didn't have an appointment, we said we will trust in God's will. The immigration office talk we my wife about the forms because we had one question before she gave them to her and then told her about my letter from my doctor. The reason we mentioned the letter because we were trying to expedite the process and get an early interview date as soon as possible. I have been in Brazil for almost 1 year and half and have not seen my doctor since living here and these evaluations are very important to my longevity in life. The immigration officer talked with 2 other officers and remember my wife and I being there on previous times because of me being in a wheelchair. They were trying to do something to help us. The officer comes back and tell my wife you have a interview date on June 18, 2008 at 7:45am. God is so good. This is another blessing for us in 2 days. I'm so happy. We have all the documents ready for the interview. We will now prepare for our move to the United States and practice questions related to the interview. We are already have an apartment in Atlanta, GA for us. My family will take care moving the furniture to apartment for us.

GOD IS SO GOOD!

John and Estela

Hi John and Estela,

Congratulations on getting your interview date! :)

Best Wishes to you both and Hope everything goes well on your interview!

Good Luck :thumbs:

Thank you so much. We really appreciate this wonderful website and the people on here has given us. Thank you again! We wish you the best in your visa situation.

John and Estela

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONGRATULATIONS. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONDS. WE ARE ON THE FAST TRACK. THINGS ARE MOVING VERY FAST. WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN RIO DE JANEIRO FOR ONE YEAR AND HALF AND HAVE OBTAIN MANY THINGS THAT NEED TO BE SOLD OR GIVEN AWAY. WE HAVE TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE INTERVIEW. WE HAVE SOME BUSINESS AFFAIRS TO ADDRESS WITH THE OWNER OF THE APARTMENT WHERE WE LIVE BEFORE WE CAN LEAVE. NOT COMPLAINING, THIS IS AN EXCITING MOMENT AND IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

KEEP BELIEVING IN GOD AND YOUR LOVE FOR THAT SPECIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE!

JOHN AND ESTELA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.