mbilalr

July 2006 Interview Still waiting Administrative Processing

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello,

My interview happened in July 2006,

I was told that I will have to wait for administrative process which can take upto 60 days. Plus a token as they kept my Passport.

Initially i received a couple of phone calls as well. asking regarding my work and travels. but now it is silient.

Any Help Would be appreciated.

Bilal

Pakistan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello,

My interview happened in July 2006,

I was told that I will have to wait for administrative process which can take upto 60 days. Plus a token as they kept my Passport.

Initially i received a couple of phone calls as well. asking regarding my work and travels. but now it is silient.

Any Help Would be appreciated.

Bilal

Pakistan

sounds like u have fallen into the security name check........have ur s/o call and see if that can give u any answers im sure someone on here can give u better information than i just did but its about all i know to do good luck and i will say a prayer for u

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

2006????? :o

Have your fiance contact his/her representative in the states explaining your case and your wait and contact the embassy as often as you can until you get an answer. That is crazy!

timeline.jpg

Timeline

Have your fiance contact his/her representative in the states explaining your case and your wait and contact the embassy as often as you can until you get an answer. That is crazy!

thanks for your messages.

Yes she has tried without success. they say they cannot do anything about that.

i send in emails which normally has a standard reply.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Oh man! u r goin for K-1? and been on AP since 2006! uff now i m scared! we've been on AP for past 6mons +... it culd take this long?????????

wa'Allah.. thatz scary!

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Timeline

Oh man! u r goin for K-1? and been on AP since 2006! uff now i m scared! we've been on AP for past 6mons +... it culd take this long?????????

wa'Allah.. thatz scary!

i hope it does not happen to you,

they are saying they are speeding up the process.

So keep your fingers crossed.

Timeline

wa'Allah.. thatz scary!

i hope it does not happen to you,

they are saying they are speeding up the process.

So keep your fingers crossed.

did u recv ur visa ?!

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I can't believe they can do this to someone. I'm all for security but cmon now! Two years past the interview??? :o

I would be contacting every congressperson, representative and paper/tv and news network I could find!

keep us posted and much strength to you

timeline.jpg

Timeline
I can't believe they can do this to someone. I'm all for security but cmon now! Two years past the interview??? :o

I would be contacting every congressperson, representative and paper/tv and news network I could find!

Thanks ,

this gives me a lot of support and Hope !

Surely I will keep you posted.

Timeline

Thanks ,

this gives me a lot of support and Hope !

Surely I will keep you posted.

oh meray Allah! r u so kidding me @ 2 yrs since interview???? did you guys do anythin' to expedite?? i thought the embassy website states that if its over 10 mons contact them! did you contact them and reminded them its over 10 mons????????????????

man you both r really patient!!! i m scared now!:(

do u have a common name?? is that why?!

may Allah SWT make it easy on you both ~Ameen

Timeline
lolzz : I write to embassy every now and then but to get a standard reply.

I dont know what can i do to speed this up ?

Did you try calling embassy bwt the office hrs?! or callin' DOS??

i m sure u 've done all! :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.