Danny&Adri

Processing Times

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

With NOA1 just received, I know it is too soon to start getting impatient. That is not my post.

This is in regards to the web page:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Proc...nter=California

The first time I reviewed that page was about 4/26/06. It showed an update date of 4/21/06 and a I-129F processing date of 2/3/06.

Perhaps they only update the page periodically, or perhaps I should have hit my browser's refresh button, but until today, I never saw a change.

Now the update date is showing 5/8/06, but the I-129F processing date is still showing 2/3/06. It seems CSC has not processed any I-129F forms. Can I ask them just to send mine to Vermont? (That's a joke and wishful thinking.)

Does anyone have ideas on why the date has not changed? I'm hoping it is just an admin error where it was not updated on the web page - - - or could it really be that they have fallen further behind?

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

~=~................. .................................................~=~

~=~.... pushpin.gif All is going very well !.......................... ~=~

~=~...................................................................~=~

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

3dflags_col0001-0003a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_usasc01-0003a.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

There is no rhyme or reason as to when they refresh their processing dates. What we did was watch other couples timelines that were close to ours to kind of guage when our NOA2 would be forthcoming. You might try that too, by doing a timeline search to see this for yourself. You will go nuts checking the processing dates...at least I thought I would. Hope this helps...and welcome to VJ btw. :luv:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

My advice is to not even look at that page! I drove myself crazy and was wondering the same thing cause Nebraska until just recently had early January as processing date, but we still received our NOA2 on May 5th even though our NOA1 was dated Feb 22! So apparently those dates are not correlated and I am not sure what the official date really represents.

As for the time estimate for your NOA2, VJ timeline is pretty good!

Good luck !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.