Ramel

questions on assembling I-129f package

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello again evrybody..just wanna make sure re: my I-129F package. I supposed to mail in this week alreayd, but I wanna make sure; here are my questions

1. Do I have to put my name or sign on all the documents that i will send espicially the copies?

2. Then where can I put the word " Original Submission" and "I-129F" in the package. is it above the USCIS adress?

sorry....but I really dont know where. hehehe.. I can send my package already after you guys reply. I'm just being paranoid i guese...Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
hello again evrybody..just wanna make sure re: my I-129F package. I supposed to mail in this week alreayd, but I wanna make sure; here are my questions

1. Do I have to put my name or sign on all the documents that i will send espicially the copies?

2. Then where can I put the word " Original Submission" and "I-129F" in the package. is it above the USCIS adress?

sorry....but I really dont know where. hehehe.. I can send my package already after you guys reply. I'm just being paranoid i guese...Thanks

1) your signature should be on i-129f, g-325A (yours) , and letter of intent... if i were you i would make copies of the original signed documets.

2) the only originals needed are the i-129f, and the g-325a.... that's it... all the rest are copies. however you need to make sure that you keep originals handy.. they will most likely need to be sent to your honey....

when i sent mine, I did not put anything on the envelope... just my return address, and the service center i was sending it to... that's it...... once they open the package they will know where to direct it...

Breath babe, it is all going to be ok.....

morocco002-4-1.jpg

morocco110-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Yes, sign all 4 copies of your G325.

The letter of intent(s) you send should also be originals

You can put "original I129-F submission" anywhere on the envelope. I wrote it right to the side of the uscis adress in it's own space and in larger letters.

I made an exact duplicate of the entire package to send to my fiancee to take to interview once we are approved.

good luck

Edited by KimandRuss
timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.