Perfect Couple

INTERVIEW DATE on June

28 posts in this topic

hi jack & anais! Im happy to know we got same interview date. Mine is also June 18. Hope to see you there!!! Wish you luck too!!!!

I will be there with her as well.

C Ya there

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

hi!! did you have already medical date?? our case was approved may 02, 2008. i don't have medical and interview sked yet. i havn't got letter from manila embassy. Do i need to wait the letter from manila embassy, or its better to call them now and asked if our case is alrady there, for early interview. I would love if i could have my interview before my birthday on june 20. Good luck on your interview.

I waited for one week after the paperwork was delivered to USEM.

I called the 800 number and payed $18 and got a PIN #, and set up the interview, it was very easy and no waiting on the phone.

Once I got Intreview date, the Embassy sent a email (while I was on phone with USEM) to my fiance and to me as well regarding our Interview date.

She will take email confirmation for Interview Date and use it for Early Medical.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you guys for your support. :dance: We can do it! God knows what is best for us. I lift all up to Him. :innocent:

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

Filed: Timeline
hi!! did you have already medical date?? our case was approved may 02, 2008. i don't have medical and interview sked yet. i havn't got letter from manila embassy. Do i need to wait the letter from manila embassy, or its better to call them now and asked if our case is alrady there, for early interview. I would love if i could have my interview before my birthday on june 20. Good luck on your interview.

Hi we did not wait for the letter. My bana called them this morning and they told him that our papers was qualified just yesterday then they ask my bana when he want me to get an schedule for both. Call them so you will know. You won't know if you won't take action now.. God bless

Pauljoy

Timeline

Hi we did not wait for the letter. My bana called them this morning and they told him that our papers was qualified just yesterday then they ask my bana when he want me to get an schedule for both. Call them so you will know. You won't know if you won't take action now.. God bless

Pauljoy

hello pauljoy, u mean to say you didnt wait for the confirmation letter to be sent to the beneficiary anymore but u directly called the manila USEM?

when did u call them and what did you ask?

thnx!

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Timeline

I called the 800 number and payed $18 and got a PIN #, and set up the interview, it was very easy and no waiting on the phone.

Once I got Intreview date, the Embassy sent a email (while I was on phone with USEM) to my fiance and to me as well regarding our Interview date.

She will take email confirmation for Interview Date and use it for Early Medical.

hi! u called even your fiancee havent gotten the confirmation letter yet? could you pls post the number u called?

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

hi! u called even your fiancee havent gotten the confirmation letter yet? could you pls post the number u called?

Hi She,

Yes, he called yesterday, our morning here. Then the one who answered told him that our papers was qualified just the day before yesterday and then the person the USEM asked him if he wants an early appointment for my med and interview then he made an appointment . After they talked he called me and told about my appointment. He was so happy. He kepts on singing. After 30 mins I think, we both got an email from USEM,. It was a letter of appointment confirmation. That's it. Hope it will help you. God bless

Pauljoy

She this is the number ....1-888-877-9888

Pauljoy

Timeline

Pauljoy

tnx alot!

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Pauljoy

tnx alot!

Your welcome. God bless She.

Blessings,

Pauljoy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.