divi

Packet Instruction for Hungary

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hi All,

We married in Indonesia Dec 2001, my country of origin is Indonesia , we have 1 daughter, she is Hungarian , Original Country of My husband is Hungary , he was American LPR , but since December 2007 ,he got his American citizenship. I and my daughter have been living in Hungary since Jan 2004. our planning is moving to USA. .our current step are receiving immigrant fee and Affidavit support form . after this step , I think we will receive instruction packet . correct me if I am wrong .

I will have interview in Budapest Hungary so I may refer packet instruction for Hungary ? correct me if I am wrong .

My questions are :

If any body know or have experiance about instruction packet for Hungary ?

What’s kind of papers in the instruction packet ? I know globally but my case is bit different

Marriage Certificate

I have Hungarian marriage certificate , will they ask Indonesian marriage certificate also? since we got married in Indonesia.

Police certificate.

Should I get police certificate from Indonesia or enough from Hungary . as I read at NVC website , if I lived in other than my country for more than 12 months , was 16 months . I should get to local office at that locality .

According to this statement I don’t need to go to Indonesia to get my police certificate record. Is it true ? .To get police certificate in Indonesia , we need to come in person .

Please help, and thanks in advance.

Case complate : August 27th 2008 , Interview date will on Oct 29th 2008

Package forwarded to Local embassy : Sept 11th 2008

Package received : Sept 15th 2008

Receive interview mail : Sept 30, 2008

Medical check : Oct 1st 2008 passed

Vaccination : Oct 1st 2008 , OK got 2 shots

New Interview date : Oct 21st 2008 VISA APPROVED AND ISSUED

POE at Phoenix : NOV 28th smooth

Receive Welcome letter and SSN : Dec 17th 2008

Green card received : Dec 22th 2008

I will have interview in Budapest Hungary so I may refer packet instruction for Hungary ? You are correct.

My questions are :

If any body know or have experiance about instruction packet for Hungary ? Check Here

What’s kind of papers in the instruction packet ? I know globally but my case is bit different Check Here

Marriage Certificate

I have Hungarian marriage certificate , will they ask Indonesian marriage certificate also? since we got married in Indonesia.That's a good question - I would assume they may ask for it and since you're asking I would assume you don't have a copy of it. Perhaps your Hungarian one will do...

Police certificate.

Should I get police certificate from Indonesia or enough from Hungary . as I read at NVC website , if I lived in other than my country for more than 12 months , was 16 months . I should get to local office at that locality . According to this statement I don’t need to go to Indonesia to get my police certificate record. Is it true ? .To get police certificate in Indonesia , we need to come in person . As it says, you will need a police certificate from any country you lived (for at least 12 months) since the age of 16 - if this applies to you, you will need to do so.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
I will have interview in Budapest Hungary so I may refer packet instruction for Hungary ? You are correct.

My questions are :

If any body know or have experiance about instruction packet for Hungary ? Check Here

What’s kind of papers in the instruction packet ? I know globally but my case is bit different Check Here

Marriage Certificate

I have Hungarian marriage certificate , will they ask Indonesian marriage certificate also? since we got married in Indonesia.That's a good question - I would assume they may ask for it and since you're asking I would assume you don't have a copy of it. Perhaps your Hungarian one will do...

Police certificate.

Should I get police certificate from Indonesia or enough from Hungary . as I read at NVC website , if I lived in other than my country for more than 12 months , was 16 months . I should get to local office at that locality . According to this statement I don’t need to go to Indonesia to get my police certificate record. Is it true ? .To get police certificate in Indonesia , we need to come in person . As it says, you will need a police certificate from any country you lived (for at least 12 months) since the age of 16 - if this applies to you, you will need to do so.

HI ,

Thanks for your info, I have more questions what's the different Package 3 and 4.

Thanks.

Case complate : August 27th 2008 , Interview date will on Oct 29th 2008

Package forwarded to Local embassy : Sept 11th 2008

Package received : Sept 15th 2008

Receive interview mail : Sept 30, 2008

Medical check : Oct 1st 2008 passed

Vaccination : Oct 1st 2008 , OK got 2 shots

New Interview date : Oct 21st 2008 VISA APPROVED AND ISSUED

POE at Phoenix : NOV 28th smooth

Receive Welcome letter and SSN : Dec 17th 2008

Green card received : Dec 22th 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.