Eli the Barrowboy

Nightmare about Interview

19 posts in this topic

I was the same - I had all sorts of crazy moving/interview/wedding dreams :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Don't know what you lot are worrying about. As we keep telling you all the interview is the least stressful part of the whole process.

What to expect at the POE - WIKI entry

IR-1 Timeline IR-1 details in my timeline

N-400 Timeline

2009-08-21 Applied for US Citizenship

2009-08-28 NOA

2009-09-22 Biometrics appointment

2009-12-01 Interview - Approved

2009-12-02 Oath ceremony - now a US Citizen

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Lansbury is right.........I stressed myself out so bad and then it was all so easy!!

But yes, I had the nightmares, every night for a week before hand, and the night before - I didn't sleep at all!

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
Yes the night before my interview, I dreamed of being late..

With the approval rate at the London embassy, chances are you're fine. From my DF's experience when he went in for the interview he saw the file and it already had an approved stamp on it, so it sounds like they usually make their decision beforehand.

That was probably the I-129F that had approved on it. I saw my I-130 with approved on it at my interview, but my actual visa was not approved.

That could be...I am just repeating hearsay B)

The stamp is indeed for the stateside approval. Remember this is a paper process and the files physically move. The big red stamp is put on the file so it can move to data entry operator for NOA2 to be generated.

They aren't going to mark a file 'approved' before an interview. Until the beneficiary shows up at the window, the consulate hasn't seen the police report, financials, etc.......

Edited by rebeccajo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.