Ya and Probz

G325a for child???

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hey,

My husband is about to file the I-130 for my son, Ive been reading different things - ex. kids doesnt need the biographic info, but now in not sure if we should add the G325a (biographic info) to the package since mine were sent off in March, so I´d be greatful if anyone knows how to deal with this :thumbs: ???

My Visa journey:

Married August 10, 2007 in NYC

I-130 mailed to VSC via Chicago: March 13, 2008

NOA1 received: March 24, 2008

NOA2 received: May 22, 2008 (Approved yaaaaay!!!)

DS3032 choice of agent generated: June 14, 2008

Mailed Choice of Agent: June 14, 2008 (and emailed the NVC as well with my Choice Of Agent hoping to speed up things a bit)

Hubby received IV bill: June,2008

DS3032 entered the system: June 23, 2008

Thought my child needed the same papers as I did so we petitioned for him and decided to let his papers reac NVC before taking further action, but discovered he is indeed eligible for U.S citizenship- 7 months wasted arrrrrghhh! NOW WE ARE IN A HURRY! :)

AOS and IV fee Paid:xxxx

Receive AOS package

Receive DS230 package:xxxx

Mail DS230 package:xxxx

DS20 entered into system:xxxx

Case Complete: xxxx

Medical:xxxx

Visa Interview:xxxx

Visa Approved:xxxx

Visa in hand:xxxx

POE (JFK airport, New York): xxxx

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

According to form I-130 only spouses need to provide G-325A, any other relatives do not need G-325A

Page 2

1. A husband or wife, submit the following documentation:

D. A completed and signed Form G-325A, Biographic Information, for you and a Form G-325A for your husband or wife. Except for your name and signature you do not have to repeat on Form G-325A the information given on your Form I-130 petition.

Page 5

If you are filing for your husband or wife, did you include:

• His or her photograph?
  • Your completed Form G-325A?
  • His or her Form G-325A?
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-130instr.pdf

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
According to form I-130 only spouses need to provide G-325A, any other relatives do not need G-325A

Page 2

1. A husband or wife, submit the following documentation:

D. A completed and signed Form G-325A, Biographic Information, for you and a Form G-325A for your husband or wife. Except for your name and signature you do not have to repeat on Form G-325A the information given on your Form I-130 petition.

Page 5

If you are filing for your husband or wife, did you include:

• His or her photograph?
  • Your completed Form G-325A?
  • His or her Form G-325A?
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-130instr.pdf

Thanks a lot!! :thumbs:

My Visa journey:

Married August 10, 2007 in NYC

I-130 mailed to VSC via Chicago: March 13, 2008

NOA1 received: March 24, 2008

NOA2 received: May 22, 2008 (Approved yaaaaay!!!)

DS3032 choice of agent generated: June 14, 2008

Mailed Choice of Agent: June 14, 2008 (and emailed the NVC as well with my Choice Of Agent hoping to speed up things a bit)

Hubby received IV bill: June,2008

DS3032 entered the system: June 23, 2008

Thought my child needed the same papers as I did so we petitioned for him and decided to let his papers reac NVC before taking further action, but discovered he is indeed eligible for U.S citizenship- 7 months wasted arrrrrghhh! NOW WE ARE IN A HURRY! :)

AOS and IV fee Paid:xxxx

Receive AOS package

Receive DS230 package:xxxx

Mail DS230 package:xxxx

DS20 entered into system:xxxx

Case Complete: xxxx

Medical:xxxx

Visa Interview:xxxx

Visa Approved:xxxx

Visa in hand:xxxx

POE (JFK airport, New York): xxxx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.