AnastasiaN

Changing adress

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
Hello to all of us!

I have a question:

Now our petition is in CSC, and if we'll change our adress (the new adress is in Texas) will they send it to VSC? :blink:

Aloha,

This happened to me. Well, I used my physical address on my forms, instead of my PO Box.

Anyhow, I called USCIS, and the lady told me to register online, and do a change of address there. That way you dont have to send any physical paperwork in. They will make the change for you.

I did this, and it was simple and fast. I also received a hardcopy a few weeks later from them saying the address had been changed.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center :California Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

Marriage : 2007-11-30

USCIS: I-130 Process

2008-03-26 I-130 package sent via certified mail

2008-03-30 Package delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2008-04-07 I-130 NOA1

2008-07-01 I-130 Approved (Notified via email)

2008-07-09 NVC Received (Checked on automated NVC voicemail)

2008-07-10 Called NVC and received IIN so I could pay I-864 online

2008-07-17 Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill via snail mail

2008-07-10 Pay I-864 Bill. Showed as PAID, then rejected a few days later. Tried again on 7/16. Shows as PAID

2008-07-23 I-864 Finally paid!

Didn't receive one Receive I-864 Package

2008-..-.. Return Completed I-864

2008-09-17 Pay IV Bill

2008-10-10 Return Completed DS-3032

******currently waiting for RFE and case to complete******

What's Left=Receive Instruction Package/Case Completed at NVC/NVE Left/Consulate Received/Packet 3 Received/Packet 3 Sent/Packet 4 Received/Interview Date/Visa Received/US Entry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.