Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

how to ask RFE to USCIS

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hi to everyone,

Anybody can help me, my fiancee already sent our packet to USCIS at CSC. Our case is K1 not married with dependent. I have a son with my ex boyfrind. He is 3 10/12 years old. I include my son to my G-325A and my fiancee to I-129F. Do we need to put the birth certificate copy of my son. I read in one site that we need to put the copy of the birthcertificate of my son. We dont know that it is necessary, we thought its only ask during interview. if that so, we need to ask RFE to USCIC to update some documents. My question now how. please help me its been almost 3 months since our NOA 1. Maybe it was one of the delayed.

I dont knoe the whole process, thanks for the site it really helps alot like me who dont know the process.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have already sent the papers to CSC just wait and if they need it they will ask for it and you send it then. Sending something without them asking for it may slow things down and CSC is slow enough as it is

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.