Harley and hans

DS 156, 156k, 157 Inquiries

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Would just like to confirm if I am getting this right. Please correct me if I am wrong.

a) 2 copies of DS 156 and DS 157 are needed to be brought to the interview, is this correct? :help:

B) DS156, DS156K and DS157 should be downloaded and filled out online? :help:

c) How do you make second copy of each forms? Is it by filling out another form online or printing it twice or can it be photocopied/xeroxed copy? What is the proper way of making second copy? :help:

d) These 3 forms be brought to bank (Bank of Philippine Islands/Citibank) with corresponding non-immigrant payment to be machine validated and with check-rite? Is this correct? :help:

Looking forward to any helps you can extend us. God bless us all.

Dianne and Ryan

*********************************************************************************************

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder." Well, our heart have always and will continue to be quite fond of. Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. We may not get to see as often as we like, we may not get to hold each other in arms all through the night. But deep in our heart we truly know, we are meant for each other, the one to spend our life with forever!

Ryan and Dianne for keeps!

I-129F TIMELINE

11-10-2006...................first email

08-18-2007.............met in person

08-28-2007.....................departed

11-10-2007.....................engaged

12-13-2007......sent I-129F to CSC

12-18-2007...........................noa1

05-02-2008...........................noa2

05-19-2008..........................paid Delbros document verification

05-29-2008......................medical

06-11-2008....................interview

06-21-2008....................received the visa

07-04-2008....................last day at work (philippines)

07-08-2008....................cfo seminar

07-11-2008....................flight to USA

This should be posted in the K1 section of the forum for a better response.

K-1 Visa Process.

===========

See my timeline

AOS Process

========

01/23/08 - AOS Package mailed to Chicago Lockbox

01/25/08 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765 and I-131

02/15/08 - Biometrics for I-485 and I-765

02/18/08 - I-485 transferred to CSC

02/21/08 - I-485 & I-765 touched

03/11/08 - I-131 approved

03/18/08 - I-765 approved

03/19/08 - EAD arrives

03/20/08 - AP arrives

03/27/08 - I-485 touched

04/11/08 - I-485 touched (case received at CSC)

04/13/08 - I-485 touched

06/07/08 - I-551 Card production ordered

06/13/08 - Welcome Letter arrives

06/16/08 - I-551 Card arrives

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
a) 2 copies of DS 156 and DS 157 are needed to be brought to the interview, is this correct?

DS156, DS156K and DS157 should be downloaded and filled out online?

c) How do you make second copy of each forms? Is it by filling out another form online or printing it twice or can it be photocopied/xeroxed copy? What is the proper way of making second copy?

d) These 3 forms be brought to bank (Bank of Philippine Islands/Citibank) with corresponding non-immigrant payment to be machine validated and with check-rite? Is this correct?

It is good to make a copy of everything.

Yes you should download the files.

And I am pretty sure you know how to make a copy,open up the copy machine..I think you get the idea.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.