Nagishkaw

Happy Caturday!

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I don't know where she is learning 3 syllable words.....the other day she was using alot of a bottle of Windex to clean, I said 'Lexy, don't use so much'. She said, 'But gramma..it's my responsibility.'

She sees a big tree in the park 'Gramma, that tree is humongous'... and my all time favorite....she gets out her pink umbrella the other day and says 'Grammy it is important to accessorize' :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nice avatar, Jackie.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I don't know where she is learning 3 syllable words.....the other day she was using alot of a bottle of Windex to clean, I said 'Lexy, don't use so much'. She said, 'But gramma..it's my responsibility.'

She sees a big tree in the park 'Gramma, that tree is humongous'... and my all time favorite....she gets out her pink umbrella the other day and says 'Grammy it is important to accessorize' :P

awwww lol

lyrics.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jackie love that picture for your frame - precious! Well I managed to do some cleaning..and also we went bike ridiing...then went to the park...then bike riding some more..and planted some flowers...had to enjoy the sunshine too!!!

I hope you are all having a good evening......Melinda:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

Melinda, that made me tired just reading your post.

What kind of flowers did you plant?

Edited by Nagishkaw

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Hey Nagi - we planted - well I dont know what they are called...they are purple - grow tall and have tall green leaves (okay like that clears it up) well we had a good time anyways....and I also cleaned both boys rooms....and yup I am tired!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

Filed: Timeline
Jackie love that picture for your frame - precious! Well I managed to do some cleaning..and also we went bike ridiing...then went to the park...then bike riding some more..and planted some flowers...had to enjoy the sunshine too!!!

I agree the frame is adorable Jackie! :) It's been an amazingly beautiful day...happy to hear many of us were able to get outside and enjoy it!!! :dance:

Thought I'd share a funny and wish you all a great Saturday night!!!

(F) AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES (F)

1. IF YOU'RE CHOKING ON AN ICE CUBE, SIMPLY POUR A CUP OF BOILING WATER DOWN YOUR THROAT. PRESTO! THE BLOCKAGE WILL INSTANTLY REMOVE ITSELF.

2. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

3. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

4. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

5. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

6. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

7. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

8. REMEMBER - EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM.

9. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM. :bonk:

:lol:

Timeline
Hey Nagi - we planted - well I dont know what they are called...they are purple - grow tall and have tall green leaves (okay like that clears it up) well we had a good time anyways....and I also cleaned both boys rooms....and yup I am tired!

Do they smell like licorice? If not, could it be Veronica ? Can you post a pic of the flowers?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree the frame is adorable Jackie! :) It's been an amazingly beautiful day...happy to hear many of us were able to get outside and enjoy it!!! :dance:

Thought I'd share a funny and wish you all a great Saturday night!!!

(F) AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES (F)

1. IF YOU'RE CHOKING ON AN ICE CUBE, SIMPLY POUR A CUP OF BOILING WATER DOWN YOUR THROAT. PRESTO! THE BLOCKAGE WILL INSTANTLY REMOVE ITSELF.

2. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

3. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

4. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

5. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

6. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

7. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

8. REMEMBER - EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM.

9. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM. :bonk:

:lol:

:rofl::rofl: thats so funny.

I worked out in the yard almost all day. I am so totally beat. I planted, pulled, dug, (chased dog) and am ready for a drink. I want to go out for a while and watch the prom goers parade down to the all city prom at the Festival Hall tonight... just don't know if i can make it that long.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Timeline

Do they smell like licorice? If not, could it be Veronica ? Can you post a pic of the flowers?

Found them...its liatris or gayfeather....

Timeline

A vase for Melinda's flowers.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I had a cousin by that name.... :P

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I had a cousin by that name.... :P

Me too;) only he legally changed his name :whistle:

Timeline

Gotcha.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.