Jon & Jess

Medical Exam

2 posts in this topic

Hello Again! :innocent:

I'm a little worried about my medical exam...

I had the examination on May 14th and the doctor told me that he was gonna mail my examination straight to the embassy as soon as he gets the results of my bloodtest back.

He also told me that I could send my Packet 3 back to the embassy that very day.

Great I thought, the sooner I get an interview date the better. :blush:

But now I'm starting to get worried. :help: It says in Packet 3 not to mail any of the documents that I have to obtain for the interview to the embassy.

It says to bring all the obtained documents to the interview. :blink:

Has anyone else done it this way?

And if so did it work?

Or should I call the doctor Monday and ask him to mail the examination to me instead so that I can bring it to the interview myself?

:huh::huh::huh:

I'm so close and I don't wanna mess anything up now!

Sincerely,

Jon & Jess

K3 VISA PROCESS - Married 2007-06-14, I-130 Sent 2007-08-20 & I-129F Sent 2007-10-10, Visa Received 2008-06-12

EAD & AP PROCESS - Date Filed 2008-08-27, EAD Received 2008-12-15, AP Received 2008-12-15

AOS PROCESS - Date Filed 2008-08-27, Received Green Card 2009-02-28

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS - Date Filed 2010-12-16, NOA1 Rec. 2010-12-23, Approved 2011-03-17

N-400 PROCESS - Date Filed 2018-10-14

*View entire timeline here

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Hello Again! :innocent:

I'm a little worried about my medical exam...

I had the examination on May 14th and the doctor told me that he was gonna mail my examination straight to the embassy as soon as he gets the results of my bloodtest back.

He also told me that I could send my Packet 3 back to the embassy that very day.

Great I thought, the sooner I get an interview date the better. :blush:

But now I'm starting to get worried. :help: It says in Packet 3 not to mail any of the documents that I have to obtain for the interview to the embassy.

It says to bring all the obtained documents to the interview. :blink:

Has anyone else done it this way?

And if so did it work?

Or should I call the doctor Monday and ask him to mail the examination to me instead so that I can bring it to the interview myself?

:huh::huh::huh:

I'm so close and I don't wanna mess anything up now!

Different embassys work in different ways, I would let the doctor send the results to the embassy and have your interview, if the results havent reached the embassy then they will approve subject to medical results.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.