Loterly_Richard

VISA ON HAND 12:30PM MAY 7...I TOLD YOU GUYS MY NEXT POST WOULD BE THIS :)

49 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
VJERS... i wont share anymore my interview experience coz all of us have the same experiences. ill just share to you how i got my visa with no sweat at all, no worries, no fear, no doubt and not once did God failed me coz i always make it a point to concentrate more on helping how others can get their visas. to tell you honestly, im spending more of my time sharing infos, inspiring people, praying for them, answering private msgs, answering fon calls than thinking of what i can do to speed up the release of my visa. it's much easier to think of others than to think of myself, i dont need to think of myself anyway coz i do believe that im already in good hands, I FEEL LIKE A BABY CARRIED BY GOD. my close friends vjers here can attest that i even offer to God to delay my visa in exchange of the release of other's visa. unbelievable right? but it is true.

I told you yesterday that my next post is visa-on-hand. Richard said, he would only book my flight when i get the visa on hand...deal is a deal. so i challenged him, ok honey im gonna get it tomorrow... to make it happen, i prayed so hard before i went to bed, i said, dear God.. i pray that You will send me my visa when i wake up. i really need to have it coz the plane ticket is getting higher each day. You are my only hope oh Lord. give me a sign that im gonna have it. amen.

i slept around 7am then i woke up 9am, coz i want to call up delbros and confirm if my visa packet will be dispatched today. unluckily, it wasnt redrose on the fon. the girl who answered my call wasnt that accommodating. so i cry out loud to God again and told Him,God i will not dial the visa delivery dept again after i say this prayer to you. ill just go on answering private msgs and replying to posts.. after an hour, 10am, BELIEVE IT OR NOT...whoooaaa i got another text confirmation from delbros (this is my second text confirmation).. and i knew right there and then that THAT'S THE SIGN!!!

12:30PM MAY 7 VISA-ON-HAND or it's just proper to say REWARD-ON-HAND THANK YOU OH LORD!!!

ISN'T THAT A MIRACLE???!!! ISN'T THAT ENOUGH PROOF THAT PRAYERS ARE POWERFUL???!!!

I can imagine now the big smile on Richard's gorgeous face if he reads my text to him when he wakes up later. LOVE YOU HONEY!

keeping my faith stronger-Loterly

vjers, i wont stop praying for all of you yet dont stop praying for as many as you can.

PRAY, BELIEVE AND CLAIM IT!

wow u inspired us all here.... and yes u are God's angel that didn't asked anything as u helped as herewho needed informations about medical,delbros and interview... u are our inspiration lote.

Every post u did in here are big help to all of us. We are proud of u. Thank you so much! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

And i want to expressed my sincerest congratulation that u finally got your visa. Have a safe travel way to your husband's place. God Bless Us all

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Lot,

I'm so happy for you, and i am thankful to have you as my friend here in VJ.. your so kind and helpful to those who are in need and your there willing to help..

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU... GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST. . GOD BLESS YOU MORE...

Sana we see each other again in US...Be safe on your trip. And sana Balik you dito sa VJ.. para kasing if wala ka wala nang mag help sa IBA.

tHank you again and Congrats!!!.. mwuahh

September 04,07 = sent I-129F

October 10,07 = received acceptant notice

January 28,08 = received approval notice

Feberuary 12,08 = received case #

February 25,08 = appointment online

March 7,08 = Received packet 4

March 28,08 =appointment in St. Luke (medical )

(PASSED)...Glory to GOD

April 4,08 = appointment in US embassy (interview)

(PASSED)...Thank you LORD

May 19,08 =Visa on Hand

May 24,08 = flight to Colorado USA ,POE (LAX)

Aug. 16,08 = Garden Wedding (GLORY TO GOD)

Sept. 2, 08=Applied AOS

Sept. 10,08= received Biometric appointment

Oct. 2, 08= Biometric

"LiFe cAn gIvE uS a hUndRed rEasOnS tO :-( CRY!

bUt JESUS cAn gIvE LiFe a tHouSanD rEasOns tO :-) sMiLe!"

VJERS... i wont share anymore my interview experience coz all of us have the same experiences. ill just share to you how i got my visa with no sweat at all, no worries, no fear, no doubt and not once did God failed me coz i always make it a point to concentrate more on helping how others can get their visas. to tell you honestly, im spending more of my time sharing infos, inspiring people, praying for them, answering private msgs, answering fon calls than thinking of what i can do to speed up the release of my visa. it's much easier to think of others than to think of myself, i dont need to think of myself anyway coz i do believe that im already in good hands, I FEEL LIKE A BABY CARRIED BY GOD. my close friends vjers here can attest that i even offer to God to delay my visa in exchange of the release of other's visa. unbelievable right? but it is true.

I told you yesterday that my next post is visa-on-hand. Richard said, he would only book my flight when i get the visa on hand...deal is a deal. so i challenged him, ok honey im gonna get it tomorrow... to make it happen, i prayed so hard before i went to bed, i said, dear God.. i pray that You will send me my visa when i wake up. i really need to have it coz the plane ticket is getting higher each day. You are my only hope oh Lord. give me a sign that im gonna have it. amen.

i slept around 7am then i woke up 9am, coz i want to call up delbros and confirm if my visa packet will be dispatched today. unluckily, it wasnt redrose on the fon. the girl who answered my call wasnt that accommodating. so i cry out loud to God again and told Him,God i will not dial the visa delivery dept again after i say this prayer to you. ill just go on answering private msgs and replying to posts.. after an hour, 10am, BELIEVE IT OR NOT...whoooaaa i got another text confirmation from delbros (this is my second text confirmation).. and i knew right there and then that THAT'S THE SIGN!!!

12:30PM MAY 7 VISA-ON-HAND or it's just proper to say REWARD-ON-HAND THANK YOU OH LORD!!!

ISN'T THAT A MIRACLE???!!! ISN'T THAT ENOUGH PROOF THAT PRAYERS ARE POWERFUL???!!!

I can imagine now the big smile on Richard's gorgeous face if he reads my text to him when he wakes up later. LOVE YOU HONEY!

vjers, i wont stop praying for all of you yet dont stop praying for as many as you can.

Congratulations! You deserved all the hardwork and blessings :dance: You give hope to those who are worried and led them to the right path! :thumbs: Keep in touch and have a safe travel with Richard.

K1 TIMELINE:
. 04/16/2007 - Mailed I-129F
. 04/25/2007 - NOA1
. 10/12/2007 - NOA2
. 02/11/2008 - Forwarded to NVC
. 03/13/2008 - Forwarded to Consulate
. 04/22/2008 - Interview at US Embassy
. 05/06/2008 - Visa Approved (After 2 weeks of Doc. Verification)
. 05/08/2008 - Visa in Hand!

AOS TIMELINE:
. 08/26/2008 - Applied AOS via UPS
. 09/02/2008 - Case shown online as "received and pending"
. 09/03/2008 - Check Cashed!
. 09/08 /2008 - Received NOA'S for AOS and EAD (Notices Dated: 9/02/2008)
. 09/11/2008 - Received Notice for Biometrics Appointment (Notice Dated: 9/04/2008)
. 10/01/2008 - Biometrics Appointment
. 11/17/2008 - EAD Approval Sent; EAD Card Received
. 02/23/2009 - Received Letter for Interview
. 04/02/2009 - AOS Interview and Approved!
. 04/13/2009 - Greencard in Hand! (Thanks God!)

REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE:
. 12/29/2010 - Mailed I-751 to VT Service Center
. 12/31/2010 - Received and Signed for by D Renaud
. 01/06/2011 - Check Cashed!

. 01/08/2011 - Received NOA (Receipt dated 01/03/2011)
. 02/03/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice (Receipt dated 01/10/2011)
. 06/16/2001 - Received Approval Notice in the mail (Receipt dated 06/13/2011)
. 06/18/2011 - Greencard in Hand!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE:

. 04/08/2014 - Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

. 04/10/2014 - Received and Signed by Edwards

. 04/15/2014 - Check Cashed

. 04/21/2014 - Received NOA (Notice Dated 04/14/2014)

. 05/12/2014 - Biometrics Appointment (Notice Dated 04/21/2014)

. 08/06/2014 - Interview Appointment (Notice Dated 06/30/2014)

. 09/05/2014 - Oath Taking (Notice Dated 08/18/2014)

.png

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Lot,

We got some the good news today when I called the embassy and spoke with Grace. She said ShaSha's visa will be sent to Delbros at 5pm today and she should get a text by tomorrow. We are so happy now we know she will make her plane on May 16th. WOW I cant wait to see her, I miss her so much. Thanks for all your kind words for us.

We tried to send you an email in VJ but it said your messenger is disabled

Congratulations ate!!! It made me smile to know everyday somebody is getting their visa, I am praying and hoping that i will get mine too. Thank you for the inspiration and prayers, you really have a good heart... :yes:

img0725ng.jpg

as1cxMsVM3D0000Mjk2bHN8MDA5Njk4c3xXZVwncmUgbWFycmllZCBmb3Ig.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey Lot,

We got some the good news today when I called the embassy and spoke with Grace. She said ShaSha's visa will be sent to Delbros at 5pm today and she should get a text by tomorrow. We are so happy now we know she will make her plane on May 16th. WOW I cant wait to see her, I miss her so much. Thanks for all your kind words for us.

We tried to send you an email in VJ but it said your messenger is disabled

im so happy for you chris and shasha. congratssss :) nothing is really impossible once u learn how to make follow-ups instead of worrying right? youve been rewarded with that good news becoz youve done something that honors God and He gives it back to u.. i never doubted that shasha will make it to her flight since that day i read her post.:D

you made it yipeeee coz you never gave up on her and you fought the battle of testing your patience so well, im so proud of you chris.

GOD TRIES HIS SERVANTS AND THE INTENDED RESULT IS PURE GOLD .

JOB 23:10

"WHEN HE HAS TESTED ME, I WILL COME FORTH AS GOLD"

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Timeline

Hi Loterly :)

Thank you for keeping on inspiring us! Keep on doing the things which you think will help people.

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Timeline

hi lot,congrats....

lot,i have a friend on k3 visa...she had her intrview last april 25..she is under AR..she paid april 11 for the doc.verification..now her docs was forwarded to nso last april 21.do you think when will be the possible date she can have her visa..her husband is very much worried because she already has a ticket on may 18...but if no choice,masasayang lang talaga ung ticket niya kung wala pa visa niya...where can they call to make follow up about her visa status lot?thanks lot...gusto ko lng mkatulong sa kanya lot..her husband is very nice...they dont have any idea what to do and where to go to have an update about her status..

thanks joyce

tell her to call grace tomorrow, teach her the tip on how to get thru the numbers written on my other posts. ask grace if her verified docs from NSO are submitted back to usem. it should be there by now. she has to make follow-ups.

with your question if she is gonna make it to her may 18 flight??? hmmm if she truly believes she will make it then she will.

good news is, God has started pouring out blessings for those names whose documents were sent to NSO for verification dated april 21. chrisB0707 , fiance of vjer xhaxha, her docs was sent to nso april 21 as well, and they got the good news today.. so she will make it to her may 16 flight.. :D

tell your friend to do follow-ups, back it up with prayers then never doubt she will make it to her flight.

honor God by truly believing in Him so youll be rewarded-loterly

congrats to ur visa on hand.. :dance: :dance: :dance:

kelan naman kaya ang burger on hand? :whistle:

:D daya mo , nareciv mo na visa mo.. burger nman jan

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Timeline

Hey Lote, We tried to reply to your message, but the program won't let us send it to you. It says your pm's are turned off.

maria_n_john

sorry john i disabled it for some reasons, but its back now.. pm me again. how's maria?

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Congrats....

May you a smooth journey and safe trip to be with your loved one.

USCIS

03/15/08 Mailed I-130 package

07/17 I-130 package delivered to Chicago lockbox

03/26 NOA1 received (Priority date 03/24/08)

04/18 Touched

06/05 Expedite request on humanitarian ground (medical emergency)

06/16, 06/17, 06/18, 06/19, 06/20 Touched

06/28 Received RFE dated 06/23

06/30 mailed RFE express mail to CSC

07/02, 07/03 Touched

07/08 07/09 Touched. "RFE received & processing resumed"

07/11 Congress aide found out I-130 was approved on 07/09!!!

07/17 NOA2 hardcopy dated 07/09

07/21 Approval notice hardcopy dated 07/11 I-130 was approved in 116 days from filing date (expedited).

NVC

07/15 NVC received and assigned case #

07/16 Emailed expedite request & supporting documents

07/17 DS-3032 and AOS fee bill generated, Emailed DS-3032.

07/21 Received DS-3032 & AOS fee bill hardcopy.

07/24 NVC approved expedite request

US Consulate

07/31 Package arrived at US consulate

08/01 Was told to pick up packet 3 on 08/04

08/04 Req packet 3 send by mail.

08/09 Received packet 3

08/11 Returned packet 3

08/15 Picked up packet 4 & medical check up

08/28 Submitted civil docs & paid $400 IV fee. Visa Interview & approved !!!

08/29 Visa in hand

09/30 POE IR1 visa interview took 166 days from the I-130 filing date (expedited).

10/04 Applied for SSN in married name.

11/11 Welcome notice received (dated 11/04)

11/15 Received Green card.

11/21 2nd Welcome notice received (dated 11/13)

11/24 Received SS card in maiden name.

Timeline

THANKS EVERYONE... IM SHARING THIS HAPPINESS TO ALL OF YOU!!! MWAHSSSS

I HAVE A BURGER RIGHT NOW AND IM BITING IT LITTLE BY LITTLE SO I CAN SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE.. :D BUT OFCOURSE ILL HAVE A BIGGER BITE FOR MY RICHARD.. :)

MAY GOD KEEP ON SHOWERING BLESSINGS TO US.

Edited by Loterly_Richard

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Timeline
THANKS EVERYONE... IM SHARING THIS HAPPINESS TO ALL OF YOU!!! MWAHSSSS

I HAVE A BURGER RIGHT NOW AND IM BITING IT LITTLE BY LITTLE SO I CAN SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE.. :D BUT OFCOURSE ILL HAVE A BIGGER BITE FOR MY RICHARD.. :)

MAY GOD KEEP ON SHOWERING BLESSINGS TO US.

Congrats Lot! May you have a blessed reunion with Richard! God bless your trip!

Timeline

Lorraine answered the phone, (Sorry for calling you Grace) She informed me that the Visa is being printed today and that it will be released for delivery the beginning of next week...our journey is almost complete (the hard part anyway). Earlier this week I told her the best news I've heard in nine weeks was that the docs had cleared the NSO and were at the Embassy. Now I have this cherry to top whipped cream :)

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-10-01

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-01-07

NVC Received : 2008-01-14

Payment Made to Delbros 2008-02-04

Forwarded to USEM 2008-02-11

Request made to NSO 2008-02-27

Medical Exam: 2008-03-04

Interview Date : 2008-03-11 PASSED!

Second Request to NSO 2008-03-11

Found out why we are on AR 2008-04-15

Doc request forwarded to NSO on 2008-04-21

Visa APPROVED AND PRINTED on 2008-05-09

RELEASED FOR DELIVERY on 2008-05-12(13)

Out for delivery on 2008-05-16

Visa in Hand 2008-06-03-2008

Arrived 2008-06-17

Married 2008-09-01

Submitted AOS and EAD 2008-09-17

Biometrics appointment 2008-10-16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.