I luv my chappara

ideas to give to future parents in law :)

50 posts in this topic

woowww!!!!!!!!!

here in DAVAO they sell PEARLS i mean the real ones from "BADJAO" who swims very deep to get pearls?!! they are just seeling it for 1000PHP for the whole set ( necklace, earings, and a ring)

see the huge difference??? mmmmmmmm. . . .

Maybe the Carabao stuff and Horse is better for my In Laws and classy Native bags is very nice too, I heard one of my friend that when you use Native Bag in U.S you are "IN" because it is very expensive in U.S..

cege I made up my mind!!!! hope its not much expensive...

Dear, the badjao's don't sell real pearls.. that's cultured pearls and sometimes even synthetic pearls that they buy in Uyanguren. (not LOTS4LESS ha, i forgot the name of the store basta they sell kikay fashion jewelries at a wholesale price and they also sell materials for fashion jewelry making--kanang uso2x na kwintas na dagko na tag 200-400pesos sa malls, you can buy it there for 65-80 pesos)

I bought some items in that uyanguren store one time (I am a bargain shopper) and I saw this two badjao that frequents the sea port of lanang (kanang sakayan para chema's, usahay sa sakayan para pearl farm sila), they also frequents diferent beach resorts in samal (no I am not a beach addict.. medyo lang :whistle: ) and have even reached tagum selling their supposedly real pearls. When I saw them i was like: AHA! nasakpan mo! but of course I didn't even talk to them.

That 1,000PHP is a rip off already for the actual price of those "supposedly" pearl jewelries.. if you want I could accompany you in that store.. I'm going to davao next week, just text me if gusto ka uban.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

oo mura lang dito kasi sa "BADJAO" mo bibilhin...

We bought two sets for his two sisters last year cost 1800PHP we made a "tawad-tawad thing pa" hahahaha..

the lastime

woowww!!!!!!!!!

here in DAVAO they sell PEARLS i mean the real ones from "BADJAO" who swims very deep to get pearls?!! they are just seeling it for 1000PHP for the whole set ( necklace, earings, and a ring)

Maybe the Carabao stuff and Horse is better for my In Laws and classy Native bags is very nice too, I heard one of my friend that when you use Native Bag in U.S you are "IN" because it is very expensive in U.S..

how about pearls for the sisters? our pearls are very affordable there!

hi i plan to buy pearl, yesterday we looked at one of native store in Landmark ..

wow i was shock,,, 1 pair of earing is P35,000 :devil: i can't afford it :(

and the necklace is P104,000 waaaaaaaaaahhhhh

where I can buy cheap? but not imitation and fake? pls advice coz i know my fiance's mom love pearls...

wooden carabao is only P69 :) the smalled one.. horses are cute too, the wooden jeepney and some metal and tricycle :)

There were carabao's with man on his top... :) it's P99-200 depends on the size..

Yah the native bags are cute :) i got one for me too ehehe for sure ur in laws will like it..

Wow tlga?? P1000 lang? for whole set? waaaaaaaaah sana pla pumunta nlng kming Davao :) or nagpabili.. layo nman ng difference dito sa MAnila.. meron mura eh fake nman eh :( at imitation :(

dancing-2.gifDSCN0582-1.jpgdancing-2.gif

thweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gif

butterflies.gifbutterflies.gif

-a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e-

Timeline

ahh dipala toto yun at gaye?!! hahahaha. . Cultured Pearls?? I dont even know but We bought it sa Pearl Farm yung Badjao2x na makasakay sa Bangka na maliit..

My Fiance told me na and Pearls in U.S is pretty much expensive so we bought two sets for his 2 sis..

Naks!!.. Excited narin ako sa Interview!! yay!!

woowww!!!!!!!!!

Dear, the badjao's don't sell real pearls.. that's cultured pearls and sometimes even synthetic pearls that they buy in Uyanguren. (not LOTS4LESS ha, i forgot the name of the store basta they sell kikay fashion jewelries at a wholesale price and they also sell materials for fashion jewelry making--kanang uso2x na kwintas na dagko na tag 200-400pesos sa malls, you can buy it there for 65-80 pesos)

I bought some items in that uyanguren store one time (I am a bargain shopper) and I saw this two badjao that frequents the sea port of lanang (kanang sakayan para chema's, usahay sa sakayan para pearl farm sila), they also frequents diferent beach resorts in samal (no I am not a beach addict.. medyo lang :whistle: ) and have even reached tagum selling their supposedly real pearls. When I saw them i was like: AHA! nasakpan mo! but of course I didn't even talk to them.

That 1,000PHP is a rip off already for the actual price of those "supposedly" pearl jewelries.. if you want I could accompany you in that store.. I'm going to davao next week, just text me if gusto ka uban.

ahh dipala toto yun at gaye?!! hahahaha. . Cultured Pearls?? I dont even know but We bought it sa Pearl Farm yung Badjao2x na makasakay sa Bangka na maliit..

My Fiance told me na and Pearls in U.S is pretty much expensive so we bought two sets for his 2 sis..

Cultured pearls are pearls pud daw pero dili na sila naga-anak unlike the real pearls jud. It is any pearl grown with the influence of human intervention. and kanang nagasakay sa gamay na bangka, mao na sila ubana... you can actually buy the same set na imo gidescribe for 500 or less sa store sa paradise and even lesser didto sa uyanguren.... they sold it to you for 1K coz you were with a foreigner and mura man pud ka mexicana yourself. Sige nalang, just think it has help feed them pud.

For the native bags, try to scout sa uyanguren gyapon, naa area for native bags and also native jewelries.

ROC

N-400

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

ay gnon ba?? ehehe d n nga lng aq bibili ng pearl for Ryan's mom.. mahahalata pa niya un :)

taz napakamhal nman ng real .... :( cant afford pa.. :) thnx for the replies girls

Edited by I luv my chappara

Timeline

ahhyy oo tama ka ate gaye sa Uyanguren marami pala..

Salamat sa Info!!

Cultured pearls are pearls pud daw pero dili na sila naga-anak unlike the real pearls jud. It is any pearl grown with the influence of human intervention. and kanang nagasakay sa gamay na bangka, mao na sila ubana... you can actually buy the same set na imo gidescribe for 500 or less sa store sa paradise and even lesser didto sa uyanguren.... they sold it to you for 1K coz you were with a foreigner and mura man pud ka mexicana yourself. Sige nalang, just think it has help feed them pud.

For the native bags, try to scout sa uyanguren gyapon, naa area for native bags and also native jewelries.

ay gnon ba?? ehehe d n nga lng aq bibili ng pearl for Ryan's mom.. mahahalata pa niya un :)

taz napakamhal nman ng real .... :( cant afford pa.. :) thnx for the replies girls

For somebody who have an eye for the real thing, mahahalata talaga nya kung cultured or natural pearl, tsaka madali lang talaga mahalata un kahit di ka pa masyado marunong kumilatis.. but I think even the cultured pearls are expensive sa US compared dito.

You'll do fine primie.. don't forget mother's day would be May 11, most probably nandon ka na... fresh flowers will be good to go for the gift that you will be buying for her and a simple mother's day card (a handcrafted one would be better). Thank her for giving birth to Ryan, and for raising ryan so well and promise her that you will take care of Ryan the best way you know how... and other stuffs you want to tell her... after all, if not for her, you won't have the chance to meet the wonderful man that you are about to marry and spend the rest of your life with.

Good luck to you. I'm sure they will love you as much as they love Ryan. :thumbs:

Edited by dbears

ROC

N-400

For somebody who have an eye for the real thing, mahahalata talaga nya kung cultured or natural pearl, tsaka madali lang talaga mahalata un kahit di ka pa masyado marunong kumilatis.. but I think even the cultured pearls are expensive sa US compared dito.

You'll do fine primie.. don't forget mother's day would be May 11, most probably nandon ka na... fresh flowers will be good to go for the gift that you will be buying for her and a simple mother's day card (a handcrafted one would be better). Thank her for giving birth to Ryan, and for raising ryan so well and promise her that you will take care of Ryan the best way you know how... and other stuffs you want to tell her... after all, if not for her, you won't have the chance to meet the wonderful man that you are about to marry and spend the rest of your life with.

Good luck to you. I'm sure they will love you as much as they love Ryan. :thumbs:

Eheheh oo ate Gaye... I bought her jewelry box made from ipil ipil leaves :) it's really nice ,,, i will make homemade card for her and Ryan's dad too :) Yah will be there on Mother's day... they are leaving to Italy and Austria after 2 days when we will be there... so, its my chance to tell them how much I love their only son :goofy: before they will leave :) and give the small present :)

We will going to see sunset lake (good venue for wedding) wink.. I will send u some pics,, maybe u will like to be wed there also :)

Thanks for advices :) i really appreciate it (F)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We bought a hammock for my father-in-law (it is made of strings na parang net sa volleyball kaya u can put it in your

luggage hehe). We bought it in Malacanang from the guard. He was wearing this military suit and offered us if we want to buy the hammock he made. It is only 500 pesos ( we made tawad so we got it for only 400 pesos since we bought 2 )and it's matibay :D.

You have mentioned that she has a garden , so maybe she can hang it thr and have some rest after her work so that she will feel relaxed :D

Just my suggestion hehe :)

Good Luck and Have a safe trip to both of you :)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

We bought a hammock for my father-in-law (it is made of strings na parang net sa volleyball kaya u can put it in your

luggage hehe). We bought it in Malacanang from the guard. He was wearing this military suit and offered us if we want to buy the hammock he made. It is only 500 pesos ( we made tawad so we got it for only 400 pesos since we bought 2 )and it's matibay :D.

You have mentioned that she has a garden , so maybe she can hang it thr and have some rest after her work so that she will feel relaxed :D

wow,,, yah this is great idea for my future father in law :) he like swing,,, so the hammock is great for him.. thanks thanks.. hope I can find like the one u said, made of net but don't have wood? i dont like to bring big hammock :)

Wow P400 is not bad :) I can afford it eheheh

Pls do share some pics... LOVE PICS!!!1.gif

As for the hammock.. that is a good one... bought one here for 100... bought it from mamang naglalako along the local beach malapit sa bayan namin, syempre probinsyang-probinsya don kaya mura lang compared to prices in Manila.

ROC

N-400

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow,,, yah this is great idea for my future father in law :) he like swing,,, so the hammock is great for him.. thanks thanks.. hope I can find like the one u said, made of net but don't have wood? i dont like to bring big hammock :)

Wow P400 is not bad :) I can afford it eheheh

yup wala cya wood as in net lang that's why u wont get a hard time bringing it kasi kasya ito sa luggage mo

just go to malacanang and ask mo dun sa guard at wag mo kalimutan tumawad hehe.

my fahter-in-law loved it ,., i hope your in-laws will too :D

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

oh i see :) hmmm im sure they will like it... they appreciate simple things ...

Thnx,, i will look first near in our area then if I cant find one,, hmmm I will go to Malacanang for sure :) and make tawad too :D

Pls do share some pics... LOVE PICS!!!1.gif

As for the hammock.. that is a good one... bought one here for 100... bought it from mamang naglalako along the local beach malapit sa bayan namin, syempre probinsyang-probinsya don kaya mura lang compared to prices in Manila.

yup sure 'te I will send some pics :)

Wow 100? heheh napakabargain naman tlga jan sa Davao.. kuripot kc aq kaya like q ung pnkamura ahhah kaso parang wala ata mura dito sa Maynila... ung candy nga piso isa hahaha, 3 for P2.00 sa iba pero bihira,,, hayz talaga nman.. :)

Timeline

Just want to share and hope this could help, when i met mamu (nanz mom) i gave her the not-so-expensive but very nice hand made card, yes i made it (i know i am not good at it, hand made) and i expressed myself by letting her know that i so thankful because if wasn't for her (not only mamu but the good lord too and her dad who passed away) i wouldn't met the most wonderful woman i ever wanted in my life, i wouldn't knw the meaning of true love and i wouldn't be so happy in my life, thanked her for giving me nanz, shes more than i ever hoped for. :)

Phil

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.