Sal and Jay

Had my medical in london on Monday

150 posts in this topic

I hope the antibiotics continue to work and that your lungs are clear soon!

Good luck with the interview tomorrow, too. :)

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I'm sending you all the best of luck and good vibes for tomorow. The interview will be a breeze, and ehre's hoping they just approve you outright!!!

Thanks Saff, do you want me to call you when i get out?

Well, i'll be at work and they are mean b***ards about letting me take calls - but send me a text for sure and as soon as I can escape their watchful eyes, i'll call you!

Okies will do

I hope the antibiotics continue to work and that your lungs are clear soon!

Good luck with the interview tomorrow, too. :)

Thanks Rachael

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Timeline

Good luck and try not to worry too much about the x-ray these things have a habit and not being anything like as bad as our worse fears.

What to expect at the POE - WIKI entry

IR-1 Timeline IR-1 details in my timeline

N-400 Timeline

2009-08-21 Applied for US Citizenship

2009-08-28 NOA

2009-09-22 Biometrics appointment

2009-12-01 Interview - Approved

2009-12-02 Oath ceremony - now a US Citizen

Timeline
Good luck and try not to worry too much about the x-ray these things have a habit and not being anything like as bad as our worse fears.

Thanks Lansbury :D

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Timeline

I had my interview and was approved. Now they medical centre want to send me for a ct scan to see where the fluid on my lung is coming from, Im pertrified. :angry:

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

*hugs* Hopefully they're just being overly cautious and it'll turn out to be nothing serious. I hope they are able to give you an appointment soon. :(

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline
I had my interview and was approved. Now they medical centre want to send me for a ct scan to see where the fluid on my lung is coming from, Im pertrified. :angry:

I know this is a worrying time, but it is also a good thing. It is probably something which can be easily cleared up and has been found before it could become serious. It's good you had the x-ray and the people there found it.

What to expect at the POE - WIKI entry

IR-1 Timeline IR-1 details in my timeline

N-400 Timeline

2009-08-21 Applied for US Citizenship

2009-08-28 NOA

2009-09-22 Biometrics appointment

2009-12-01 Interview - Approved

2009-12-02 Oath ceremony - now a US Citizen

I'm sorry this has delayed everything and put you under so much stress :( I know it's easy for me to say try to stay calm and that at least you can get some treatment (if need be) before you move to the US, and more importantly that your lung will be free of any fluid before you fly in a plane.

Good luck! (F) (F)

Timeline
I'm sorry this has delayed everything and put you under so much stress :( I know it's easy for me to say try to stay calm and that at least you can get some treatment (if need be) before you move to the US, and more importantly that your lung will be free of any fluid before you fly in a plane.

Good luck! (F)(F)

yes ty, its just taking the icing of the cake so to speak on my approval, but at least ill know im healthy when i go like you said, just scarey at the moment not knowing.

The only thing i would say its get the medical done early so you can clear any problems up before the interview.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Good luck! (F)(F)

yes ty, its just taking the icing of the cake so to speak on my approval, but at least ill know im healthy when i go like you said, just scarey at the moment not knowing.

The only thing i would say its get the medical done early so you can clear any problems up before the interview.

Actually I think I will take your advice :thumbs: We have a tight deadline as it is.

We are all thinking of you Sal...........and btw congrats on the approval...I forgot to say :blush:

Timeline

Thanks everyone for caring i truly appreciate it.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Yeah ... many congrats on the approval ... good luck with the medical ... odds on it's nothing ...

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Just an update for those keeping track of this thread, my ct scan is on the 13th.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Just an update for those keeping track of this thread, my ct scan is on the 13th.

I've been keeping an eye out for updates from you (F) Good luck for the 13th!

Timeline

I've been keeping an eye out for updates from you (F) Good luck for the 13th!

Thank you

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.