bryan&nicole

k3 short cuts

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

is there any shortcuts for the k3 visa

shortcuts like James's shortcut are not for k3 or k4, so just wondering if there are any thanks

also I was wondering dose matter who sends the ds-3032 example if i mail it or email it will bare my address obviously so they would no or think if they paid attention that she never saw it or signed it

she's hounding me about the email she doesn't believe I guess that it should take a week or two for a response and before I have her load up the kids for a hour commute to the fed ex office to mail the form over night the old fashion way to set her mind a ease I thought id ask the people her

married in Mexico took 6 trips it was very frustrating I have three children and a wife in Mexico. wife 30, daughter 13, sons 10 and 10 months. Two sons are citizens when my last boy was born before he was 3 weeks old, I had is S.O.S card u.s.a and Mexican passport and birth abroad certificate it was easy all though you have to be firm! First line of offense in the American embassy in Mexico is to considerer all you say to be a lie, and worse read on ! When my wife spoke they distrusted everything she said, they conveyed this with body language and verbally, they said the papers needed were not present and they implied that her request could not be met. When I became irritated and offended by the gross discrimination as I speak both English and Spanish. I intervened and low and behold none of the additional steps where needed when I said in English to the council when you spoke in Spanish to my wife you told my wife she needed to acquire papers and complete some more steps but every thing you wanted, everything you asked for, every requirement is in your hands, she became very red in the face she remarked to my wife in Spanish "he speaks Spanish"? very irritated she remarked yes! Then she acted like she flipped through the papers but she never even looked at them she stared at her desk I watched her eyes, she said oh yes they are here and rushed us out of the office! We had everything in two weeks with out me my wife never ever would of got the things she and I where legally entitled too it was a very embarrassing day to be labeled a united statesmen

I did all my papers in San Miguel Allende in Guanajuato Mexico

Edited by bryan&nicole

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

Marriage : 2007-02-15

I-130 Sent : 2007-03-09

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-20

I-129F Sent : 2007-10-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-12-17

I-129F RFE(s) : never

RFE Reply(s) : ?????

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-14

NVC Received : 2008-04-02

NVC Left : who knows

Consulate Received : who knows

Packet 3 Received : never

Packet 3 Sent : not required just bring it with you they say never got it any ways

Packet 4 Received : same as three

Interview Date : june 5th called the 900#-- we mailed your pac over a month ago, you havnt got it? your ID-is-- that was a unplensent suprise

Visa Received :

US Entry :

I-130 Approval : 2008-03-14 why is this not next to the I 129?

Processing[/size]

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 149 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 371 days from your filing date.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
is there any shortcuts for the k3 visa

shortcuts like James's shortcut are not for k3 or k4, so just wondering if there are any thanks

also I was wondering dose matter who sends the ds-3032 example if i mail it or email it will bare my address obviously so they would no or think if they paid attention that she never saw it or signed it

she's hounding me about the email she doesn't believe I guess that it should take a week or two for a response and before I have her load up the kids for a hour commute to the fed ex office to mail the form over night the old fashion way to set her mind a ease I thought id ask the people her

married in Mexico took 6 trips it was very frustrating I have three children and a wife in Mexico. wife 30, daughter 13, sons 10 and 10 months. Two sons are citizens when my last boy was born before he was 3 weeks old, I had is S.O.S card u.s.a and Mexican passport and birth abroad certificate it was easy all though you have to be firm! First line of offense in the American embassy in Mexico is to considerer all you say to be a lie, and worse read on ! When my wife spoke they distrusted everything she said, they conveyed this with body language and verbally, they said the papers needed were not present and they implied that her request could not be met. When I became irritated and offended by the gross discrimination as I speak both English and Spanish. I intervened and low and behold none of the additional steps where needed when I said in English to the council when you spoke in Spanish to my wife you told my wife she needed to acquire papers and complete some more steps but every thing you wanted, everything you asked for, every requirement is in your hands, she became very red in the face she remarked to my wife in Spanish "he speaks Spanish"? very irritated she remarked yes! Then she acted like she flipped through the papers but she never even looked at them she stared at her desk I watched her eyes, she said oh yes they are here and rushed us out of the office! We had everything in two weeks with out me my wife never ever would of got the things she and I where legally entitled too it was a very embarrassing day to be labeled a united statesmen

I did all my papers in San Miguel Allende in Guanajuato Mexico

No shortcuts for K3. Also no DS 3032 for K3.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

i recived DS-3032 well my wife saturday and mailed it in allready so now i am confused or nervous as to what is going on it as my cdj case number on it i payed the aos i-864 bill to allready $70.00 should i be asking somone somthing now im worried?

Packet 3 Sent : not required just bring it with you they say never got it any ways

Interview Date : june 5th called the 900#-- we mailed your pac over a month ago, you havnt got it? your ID-is-- that was a unplensent suprise

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Processing[/size]

Timeline
i recived DS-3032 well my wife saturday and mailed it in allready so now i am confused or nervous as to what is going on it as my cdj case number on it i payed the aos i-864 bill to allready $70.00 should i be asking somone somthing now im worried?

You are describing a CR1 case. Use James' shortcuts for that.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

how could I have a cr1 for one I don't believe they exist in Mexico two I received a letter sating that the nvc as received an approved 129 petition followed by our records show that you have filed for a I 129 petition followed by your spouse will soon receive a packet from the consular on how to apply for a k3

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Processing[/size]

Timeline
how could I have a cr1 for one I don't believe they exist in Mexico two I received a letter sating that the nvc as received an approved 129 petition followed by our records show that you have filed for a I 129 petition followed by your spouse will soon receive a packet from the consular on how to apply for a k3

It would appear you have two cases. The CR1 case is at NVC and you're paying affidavit of support fees and filing agent of choice forms for it. The K3 case was sent to the Consulate.

Call NVC with your respective I-129F and I-130 case numbers and see if they don't have two cases for you.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline

your right i guess im looking at my pappers abd i do have two differebt cdj case #'s is this normal?

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Processing[/size]

Timeline
your right i guess im looking at my pappers abd i do have two differebt cdj case #'s is this normal?

No, it's not normal but it does happen. I think some of the new employees aren't aware of the Nov. 2006 policy change to hold the I-130 and only forward the I-129F. On the other hand, maybe they've gone back to the old way and just not told us.

Which visa do you want?

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline

No, it's not normal but it does happen. I think some of the new employees aren't aware of the Nov. 2006 policy change to hold the I-130 and only forward the I-129F. On the other hand, maybe they've gone back to the old way and just not told us.

Which visa do you want?

Which visa do I want I would pay someone to figure that out! as you may know if you read some of my other post, excited as I was, as I figured that my wife would be here in a month or two per my k3 visa I always figured that I would fail the interview but it was the advice of all the people I'm about to mention that I go through the process once denied file 601 hardship and 97% of the time you win it was here only a week ago I learned on visa journey after a 3 year quest seeking help from consulates, senators, governors, immigration lawyers and embassies that my wife will not be able to come here at all! I will not be eligible to apply for the 601! my baby boy now 10 month's will have no father unless I move there and I will not be able to return here to my country ever unless I choose for him to be fatherless at some point in time! where I would need to come home and earn a income for a year or two to meet the poverty line, as living there I would have no income here, I guess, unless some how I got a job at an American company over there which is highly unlikely as I am not a top ceo here, no one here would want to send me there lol, they have plenty of labor there already. since my wife as two deportations and will not legally be able to apply until 2013 I'm told that said dose one of these visas the 130 or the k3 provide a greater chance for a loop hole or a greater chance for a one in million long shot of going through the system and getting passed I will appreciate help in determining the answer to this thank you Bryan

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Processing[/size]

Timeline

Which visa do you want?

Which visa do I want I would pay someone to figure that out! as you may know if you read some of my other post, excited as I was, as I figured that my wife would be here in a month or two per my k3 visa I always figured that I would fail the interview but it was the advice of all the people I'm about to mention that I go through the process once denied file 601 hardship and 97% of the time you win it was here only a week ago I learned on visa journey after a 3 year quest seeking help from consulates, senators, governors, immigration lawyers and embassies that my wife will not be able to come here at all! I will not be eligible to apply for the 601! my baby boy now 10 month's will have no father unless I move there and I will not be able to return here to my country ever unless I choose for him to be fatherless at some point in time! where I would need to come home and earn a income for a year or two to meet the poverty line, as living there I would have no income here, I guess, unless some how I got a job at an American company over there which is highly unlikely as I am not a top ceo here, no one here would want to send me there lol, they have plenty of labor there already. since my wife as two deportations and will not legally be able to apply until 2013 I'm told that said dose one of these visas the 130 or the k3 provide a greater chance for a loop hole or a greater chance for a one in million long shot of going through the system and getting passed I will appreciate help in determining the answer to this thank you Bryan

The question of which visa to pursue is a no brainer then. Why would you throw good money after bad at this point and pay an immigrant visa fee for a visa that will not be issued. Stop sending money to the NVC for an immigrant visa that won't be issued.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline

foolishly optimistic? desperate? riding it out to the end? feeling lucky? hopeful of a miracle? I'm ignorant?

thanks for your advice

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Processing[/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.