JamesRachel

After the Bad Medical Experience

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Its been 4 months now, since I been having a Early Medical Exam at St. Lukes. I was excited in first place before i go at Slec and hoping that i can have my Medical result as early i was expected and wait my Interview time at USEM. But all the feelings was turned into Blue when they tell me that i will doing a sputum test and wait 2 months for culture result. Mixed emotions, Depress, disappointed, and Lonely all the expectation those time was really cant imagine and express.

After 6 weeks to wait they called me to go back at Slec and to get my result. Expected so much the result was good and there is no trouble in my health but then all the depression, disappointed and lonelyI felt was more worst when the Doctor confirm me that i was have a inactive TB and need to have a Medication it takes 6 months.....Lesson: Don`t too much expect too much it will make you disappointment and depress more. To make you unhappy and hard to accept the Reality. Do i hear it good when Doctor said 6 months of Treatment? You how long it was and to be waited again? 6 months of treatment and to be wait to be with my Husband again.

My husband was expected too that I dont have any problem with my Health. But those time the fate was not us, Im not lucky like others those time. Now, How do I tell my husband that I am going to have a 6 months medication? Where to I start to tell him that I was infected and have a TB that needs to have a 6 months Medication? Worried! Scared! I was so scared more to tell him co`z i was thought there was changes his feelings to me. ( Lesson: Trust you Husband/Fiancee/Fiance with all your Heart and Soul.)

But still I decided to call Him and tell him all what is going on my Medical result, unexpectedly in the middle of conversation tears was flow in my eyes when I explaining him whats going on but my Husband stay clam, listen, understand my feelings, cheer me up those time even I was know his feeling that he was affected too for my Medical result. Lesson: Don`t doubt his Love to you, He loves you much more than what you think think of.. My husband, My Love and My Best friend showed me how what Love more means and ear to listened my depression. I am Lucky have a husband and friend like him.

But, even i realized I am lucky. I still have made a DABDA. Denial= that i dont have a TB. Even I was start already my Medication at St. Luke I still deny that i dont have infected. Angry= to the people at SLEC and God why Me. Every time i go there at St. Luke I was felt so much bad to them co`z I will gonna wait 6 months, expensive to go there everyday just to take a Medicines. Yes, they not allowed you to bring your Medicines you always go there everyday at St. Lukes to take your Medicines and Yes, I was spent a lots of money for my Transportation, most of all you can always tired and inhale the polluted air in the street.Bargaining= my anger was passed and I ask forgiveness to God what all I said to him. Depression= for what happened me. I still have a depression co`z takes so long to me to be with my husband. Acceptance= I calm and wait the God`s will now and believe he plan us the best time to Me and my Husband one day to be reunited again. And 6 months is good for the lifetime Happiness together with my Husband in the best time to reunite again. ( Lesson: Believe him (Jesus) whatever happened your life co`z He was really knows what best you are in this time. He has something planned to you and He was prepared you the lifetime Happiness.)

And Now, Yes Now! I am almost 3 months of treatment and try to move on now with Happiness and Love with husband, most specially faith in God. And I was taken as of now a short course while I having Medication May 2, 2008 will be my first X-ray test and I already lift up to God all what happened co`z he was know what the best to me this time. By my help, support to my Husband and my loving family. ( Don`t give up.)

" God Is Good All the Time. "

Rachel, you are an inspiration to us. You areone courageous woman, and I'm happy to note that you can still say that God is good all the time. It's not easy what you're going through (they even require you to go to St. Luke's for the daily meds? Grabe!), and I pray for God's grace, and strength as you continue with he medication. God is still faithful because He has given you a very loving and supportive husband, who will be with you to love you, support you, carry you, no matter what happens.

"Be strong and take courage. Do not fear or be dismayed. For the Lord will go before you, and His light will show the way . . . For the One who lives within you, will be strong in you today. . ."

I pray that this experience will allow you to know God even more, and to experience His love and faithfulness and His saving grace through Christ Jesus.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

To all my family Members here in VJ, thank you to all your prayers my heart was full of happiness and have in faith to waiting our time with my husband soon to reunite again.

My heartily congratulation's to all the members who was already reunite with there love one. May your loves kept all stronger inspite the trials to come to each our life.May all of you fight the temptations in this world and kept trust to each other. Remember, the only source of a success marriage is the fully TRUST no more DOUBTS or no more BUTS. Do not practice jealousy in your Marriage life co`z that was the reason why there a lots of unsuccess married life. TRUST AND TRUST.

Respect all the people around. PUT YOUR FEET IN THE OTHER SHOES. If you hurt probably Others will be Hurt too.

TO all the Members in VJ like me who was still waiting. Kept hang on guys we have a right time to be with our Husband/Wife/Fiancee/Fiance and kids. Make our life happy, interesting and most of all Valuable the time we wait our time. And dont forget to kept smile and think the Happiest Moment you experience with your love one.

" You never Walk alone." GOD is Good all the time.

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Its been 4 months now, since I been having a Early Medical Exam at St. Lukes. I was excited in first place before i go at Slec and hoping that i can have my Medical result as early i was expected and wait my Interview time at USEM. But all the feelings was turned into Blue when they tell me that i will doing a sputum test and wait 2 months for culture result. Mixed emotions, Depress, disappointed, and Lonely all the expectation those time was really cant imagine and express.

After 6 weeks to wait they called me to go back at Slec and to get my result. Expected so much the result was good and there is no trouble in my health but then all the depression, disappointed and lonelyI felt was more worst when the Doctor confirm me that i was have a inactive TB and need to have a Medication it takes 6 months.....Lesson: Don`t too much expect too much it will make you disappointment and depress more. To make you unhappy and hard to accept the Reality. Do i hear it good when Doctor said 6 months of Treatment? You how long it was and to be waited again? 6 months of treatment and to be wait to be with my Husband again.

My husband was expected too that I dont have any problem with my Health. But those time the fate was not us, Im not lucky like others those time. Now, How do I tell my husband that I am going to have a 6 months medication? Where to I start to tell him that I was infected and have a TB that needs to have a 6 months Medication? Worried! Scared! I was so scared more to tell him co`z i was thought there was changes his feelings to me. ( Lesson: Trust you Husband/Fiancee/Fiance with all your Heart and Soul.)

But still I decided to call Him and tell him all what is going on my Medical result, unexpectedly in the middle of conversation tears was flow in my eyes when I explaining him whats going on but my Husband stay clam, listen, understand my feelings, cheer me up those time even I was know his feeling that he was affected too for my Medical result. Lesson: Don`t doubt his Love to you, He loves you much more than what you think think of.. My husband, My Love and My Best friend showed me how what Love more means and ear to listened my depression. I am Lucky have a husband and friend like him.

But, even i realized I am lucky. I still have made a DABDA. Denial= that i dont have a TB. Even I was start already my Medication at St. Luke I still deny that i dont have infected. Angry= to the people at SLEC and God why Me. Every time i go there at St. Luke I was felt so much bad to them co`z I will gonna wait 6 months, expensive to go there everyday just to take a Medicines. Yes, they not allowed you to bring your Medicines you always go there everyday at St. Lukes to take your Medicines and Yes, I was spent a lots of money for my Transportation, most of all you can always tired and inhale the polluted air in the street.Bargaining= my anger was passed and I ask forgiveness to God what all I said to him. Depression= for what happened me. I still have a depression co`z takes so long to me to be with my husband. Acceptance= I calm and wait the God`s will now and believe he plan us the best time to Me and my Husband one day to be reunited again. And 6 months is good for the lifetime Happiness together with my Husband in the best time to reunite again. ( Lesson: Believe him (Jesus) whatever happened your life co`z He was really knows what best you are in this time. He has something planned to you and He was prepared you the lifetime Happiness.)

And Now, Yes Now! I am almost 3 months of treatment and try to move on now with Happiness and Love with husband, most specially faith in God. And I was taken as of now a short course while I having Medication May 2, 2008 will be my first X-ray test and I already lift up to God all what happened co`z he was know what the best to me this time. By my help, support to my Husband and my loving family. ( Don`t give up.)

" God Is Good All the Time. "

oh my goodness!!! i am sad with your experienced not because of the sputum but the delay u have to wait since TB problem is curable now after u get done taking your pills in 6 months. cheer up sis days gone fast u will be with your hubby soon. takecare

Edited by gurl

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

I have not seen you on VJ for a long time Rachel. It is good to hear you realized that you are still very lucky. You have completed the two month testing and half of the 6 month medication. I hope to see you and Jim reunited forever in the near future.

Respectfully,

Ed and Meryll.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

hi rachel

i came across with your post and i find it interesting to read. I didnt realized your story was really sad. But dont worry about it. It may take time for you to be with your husband but the bottom line in this trial of your relationship is to make you both stronger to face all the bumps ahead. Sometimes we did not get what we wanted but after all we realized that there are reasons behind it..God knows what is best for us and when is the right time for us. Dont lost hope. Always have faith in God and spend the rest of your time with your family while you are still here. Love your husband more for his long patience and understanding...God Bless you..we will pray for your fast recovery..

128570755.gif

8ODD-10p_5XNfIkH69a.jpg

foxfoxsdg20100618_-8_Jasmine+Nicole.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

im touched with your story. glad you are strong. God is good. i am a little worried of having a latent TB result too. I am a nursign student and is always exposed to the hospital and TB patients while on duty. i am not manifesting any signs of TB but i heard that once you are exposed you might have latent TB. oh my.. i just wish everything would turn out well. i just pray. :innocent:

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

Timeline

Thanks for sharing, it's an inspiration to us and we can learn lessons a lot too. God bless and cheer up sis!!

Time flies so fast so soon you will be with your hubby again yipeeeee :dance:

09/30/08 - mailed AOS, AP and EAD thru USPS

10/02/08 - received and signed by V. Bustamante

10/06/08 - check cashed out

10/07/08 - date of NOA

10/08/08 - last touch for AP and EAD

10/28/08 - AOS transferred to CSC

11/04/08 - touched on AOS

11/05/08 - touched again on AOS

11/06/08 - touched again on AOS ( no touch on AP and EAD)

12/08/08 - EAD approved according to USCIS officer (from infopass)

12/09/08 - touched on AP and EAD

12/10/08 - AP approved dated 12/09

12/15/08 - AP on mail

01/12/09 - went to infopass - found out my EAD has been approved since DEC 8,2008

01/21/09 - biometrics appoinment

01/21/09- Card production ordered for I-765 and a touched for I-485

01/22/09 - touched on I-485

01/23/09 - touched again on i-485

01/26/09- touched again on I-485 and i-765! WOW!

01/29/09 - i-765 approval notice sent.. and EAD card received in mail

02/24/09 - AOS APPROVED!! thanks God!

02/25/09 - AOS touched again

02/27/09 - GC and welcome letter received in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.